Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever convince or encourage someone to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4904 times)
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:17:48 PM

I ever convinced my friend to join bitcoin. When i'm in my senior high school, they're all like "what the hell is that?" "I don't have time for something worthless." And such.
In conclusion, they don't believe bitcoin at all.
When i'm in college, my friends saw that i made many money from bitcoin. I also tell them how great bitcoin is and such. And it's very simple. I just need to tell them that bitcoin can earn you many money, and how much, then they immediately want to invest in bitcoin too.
Now, two of my friends already play bitcoin while the others still wait because they're too busy to learn about bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:23:14 PM

I being very new to this sector have logged in just three days for commenting under this head.  Yesterday I bought one new laptop as my friends who are already in this businenss advised to bye one if I wish to do good job in the segment though previouslsy I was working in my mobile set.  Immediately I took a decision to spend some money for byeing this computer for me.  yesterday I could not log in due to some technical faults.  Today I am very much excited while doing this.

I am not telling a story; it's true and I am writting this because I am very much motivated and encouraged about the bright scope of good earning business in this field.  

My submission is that in case you yourself are convinced for something only then you will be able to convince and advice and guide somebody about that particular job.

Despite myself being very new to this business and despite the fact that I am having little basic knowledge about this business but as I am myself convinced and have already seen my friends earning handsome profits from bitcoin investment and work; I have been able to convince one of my friends that the future of bitcoin still will be very much fruitfull.  I was able to guide him whatever I know about about the history of the bitcoin and it's future prospects too.  

I am sure that as I have been able to convince one of my friends with just three day's knowledge definitely I will be able to convince guide other friends also with the passage of time when I gain more and more knowledge about this beautiful currency
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:29:36 PM

my rhyme knows bitcoin I never invite others to invest in bitcoin because in my opinion bitcoin is a high risk investment to lose, and also in my country bitcoin still illegal therefore I never invite others to invest in bitcoin.
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:33:36 PM

I have tried encouraging my classmate when I was only starting in bitcoin. I just shared my initial thoughts about bitcoin and continue to share woth her all I know about it. As I teach her about it, she immediately will check it. Now, we are both using it and earning bitcoins and we have already used it in many ways. Bitcoin has many uses for everyone depending on our status.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
trk

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:13:49 PM

I ever convinced my friend to join bitcoin. When i'm in my senior high school, they're all like "what the hell is that?" "I don't have time for something worthless." And such.
In conclusion, they don't believe bitcoin at all.
When i'm in college, my friends saw that i made many money from bitcoin. I also tell them how great bitcoin is and such. And it's very simple. I just need to tell them that bitcoin can earn you many money, and how much, then they immediately want to invest in bitcoin too.
Now, two of my friends already play bitcoin while the others still wait because they're too busy to learn about bitcoin.

Nice you did there buddy,
People wont believe you unless you show them the result for them to see for themselves
I do too to my friends, but as expected they underestimate me, they keep saying how many millions I earn that day, they constantly asking everyday to  mock me
But now I've shown then the result even if it is not that much and I actually feel good already;D

tr3yson

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:24:10 PM

No, it never happened and it won't gonna happen. I will just talk to them if they show some interest, like some of my friends ask me since they know that I'm into it. I just explained to them the basic things regarding Bitcoin then tell them to research some keywords on the net, giving them the legit sites where they can learn it more and properly. Actually, just recently it's just that a lot of people are asking and had an interest, I guess it's because of the increasing popularity and the massive increase in the price.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:13:33 PM

Yes, i tried to convince people to invest in bitcoin on my place since a months ago. There's a lot of people who are willing to learn and listen an explanation about bitcoin, then i share with them knowledge about bitcoin. Its a good news that some of them are convince to invest in bitcoin, its because of the value and they attract to the advantages and the price of bitcoin. Because they know that bitcoin is a great opportunity today and best in investment, then they started to invest in bitcoin.
Yur

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:32:34 PM

I have many people i convince or encourage already to invest in bitcoin, its a good result because most of them will convince, and so really nice that people may interested about bitcoin. Its shows only that those people want to invest and earn in bitcoin. Because they see bitcoin was really important in our everyday life and very useful to the people most especially who have a problem about their financial or expenses. This time the majority of them have already started, i think.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:43:34 PM

Yup, I have encouraged many of my friends to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins. Some of them got pretty interested by the idea.
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:54:53 PM

Yes i did.  I encourage my uncle about bitcoin and to invest in bitcoin.  But he does not interest. I often explain about bitcoin to him every moment i meet him. But until now he dont give good respon.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:36:34 PM

For me, bitcoin is something worthwhile, joining in bitcoin opens my mind that this is not just a real-world job that can give us money. But in the crypto world also we can earn income. Because I always convince my friends and relatives to join and invest their money in bitcoin. Because by joining us in bitcoin not only gives us insight, but also profits.
borbiusle

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:42:36 PM

Yes, in October. They don't regret it  Grin . I have 1 friend,  who is a serial gambler, will blow 20k on a blackjack table and laugh about it, but ran away from crypto. He's kicking himself now. I try to teach people. I only take them serious if they spend the 5 minutes to learn, get a wallet and acquire some crypto, even if it's $50(skin in the game).
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:03:57 PM

Yes almost all my friends have a bit invested in altcoins and  three of them in bitcoin also because they saw me run a couple of GPU's  in the garage and became interested. It's really good to lead people aright because most of them are grateful to me  for letting them know when i found out about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
cozk

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:05:03 PM

Yep... at 200$ in 2015.
TwoSides

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:05:38 PM

I do months ago whenever someone asks about Bitcoin but lately I got tired of encouraging them and just tells them to research on their own since it's a bit complicated to my part to explain somethings that I even don't know about Bitcoin and the crypto world we have.
BureauChef

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:07:28 PM

Yes almost all my friends have a bit invested in altcoins and  three of them in bitcoin also because they saw me run a couple of GPU's  in the garage and became interested. It's really good to lead people aright because most of them are grateful to me  for letting them know when i found out about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

I did this many times but people called me a ponzi provider and they didn't want to buy bitcoins. This is a unhappy fact about my memories about the situation. Since then I left doing this forever.
Misshi

Activity: 247

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:36:01 PM

None. Because they think of it as a scam or something like networking. People here are sick of being deceived and scammed for investment. That is why I avoid to encourage someone. I just do what I am doing. When someone approach me and wants to know about my investment then that is the time I am going to teach him.

jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:42:52 PM

Yes! I usually convince and encourage my friend who has a lot of money indeed. But rather he invested in networking company. He said it is better to invest in stocks or shares rather than in bitcoin. He did not know how bitcoin works and even don't want to hear it. Well there are people you should not waste your time with encouraging them. Those people who want to earn and want to take the risk are the one deserving to know bitcoin. Yet then technically all investments are inherent for its risks. The risk that you may have a loss or inversely, gain with.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:56:18 PM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

Some popular ones I receive are:

1. "Oh, it's already too expensive, I cannot afford to buy it."
2. "The governments don't regulate it, why should I invest in it?"
3. "It's an illegal currency and only cyber criminals use it."
4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
5. "The market is way too volatile to invest."
6. "You can't really use Bitcoin as a currency."

A lot of excuses and fears as to people having their genuine reservations on investing in  Bitcoins; fears due to previous experiences they had in ponzi. Whichever reasons they hold on to, I do try not to over push it by being persistent. If I do a first and second time and d person isn't forthcoming, I just withdraw and avoid pestering which can lead an abuse. But a better way of convincing is to show results of your earnings via walkers and how easily you can sell it to have your fiats.

TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:58:35 PM

No and i will never be. Investing in bitcoins is very risky and volatile. I have already told a lot but noy to invest in bitcoin otherwise i told them about how to work here in bitcoin industry. To trade and to sell or joining in the ICO bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: