Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:07:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever convince or encourage someone to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4904 times)
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:19:59 PM

I think the best thing to do once you encourage or invite your friends to invest in th company of bitcoin is to show them all achievements, plaque and recognition they receive from their excellence.
Through this you can assure them that investing in bitcoin is safe and not a scam
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:18:16 AM

No and I won't do that for now. First, bitcoin is still a high risk investment so if things go bad, I could be blamed by those who I encouraged for everything. Second, I want to prove to myself first that I made millions first before or if I ever or will plan to convince someone.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:40:42 AM

No and I won't do that for now. First, bitcoin is still a high risk investment so if things go bad, I could be blamed by those who I encouraged for everything. Second, I want to prove to myself first that I made millions first before or if I ever or will plan to convince someone.
I haven't convince or encourage anyone to invest in bitcoin becuse I'm not yet knowledgeable enough to explain to my perspective person to talked to. I guess I need to learned more bout trading nd most especially about investments. Though I believe that this is a good investments today but as of now I'm not ready to convince people.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:47:33 AM

In my case I didn't try to convince them but I encourge them by telling them what bitcoin done in my life so far since I decided to enter the world of digital currency. Telling to people the benefits that bitcoin gives us will surely encourage already and they will convinced themselves to believe in bitcoin.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:57:11 AM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

Some popular ones I receive are:

1. "Oh, it's already too expensive, I cannot afford to buy it."
2. "The governments don't regulate it, why should I invest in it?"
3. "It's an illegal currency and only cyber criminals use it."
4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
5. "The market is way too volatile to invest."
6. "You can't really use Bitcoin as a currency."

Well, for me, suggesting some kind of investment is a bad idea to a people, more especially to a high risk and fast pace investment like bitcoin, when everything goes bad, it can ruin your relationship, even between brother or sister, or maybe parents.
And not to mention the amount of time and talking to convince or encourage them to invest on bitcoin. It is a hard thing, very hard. And i salute you for your courage to encourage people.
Even up till now, i only tell some people that i work to earn bitcoin, and then hold it. It is kind of doing an investment, but without spending my money on it, just spending my spare time and energy. And i still got some negative comments, such as :
1. You're wasting your time
2. When you reach enough, you cant withdraw it
3. Why you want to work and paid with bitcoin? It is a scam
4. Bitcoin still has many uncertainty.
5. You better work hard in your job and get promotion.
There are so many more that i cant write all of it here, but still, in my opinion bitcoin will be big, but i dont and will not  encourage poeple to invest bitcoin personally. Maybe things i  can tell such as im working and get paid with bitcoin, or suggesting them where to learn bitcoin or cryptocurrency first.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:11:26 AM

I didn't try talked to someone about bitcoin nor convinced and encourage them to invest in bitcoin. I am now on process of learning more information about it. I'd still on process of proving to myself the true worth of bitcoin but I do believe that someday and time would come that my life would change because of it. Then I guess its time for me to share to someone and convinced them also to invest in bitcoin.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:23:48 AM

this is the best idea to succeed in this business and then people will be interested in how you did it)
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:42:11 AM

Yes I encouraged a close relative who believed in me so much and we have been doing many things together. He actually saw a new transformation about me and that alone could not allow him to ask any question further. He invested in bitcoin about a month after my interference with him and he is enjoying his investment.

laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:45:59 AM

In my own opinion, It is not necessary to convince people to invest on bitcoins or to work on bounty campaigns because it depends on their on perspective how they are going to make their way to get rich.

cryptomato

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:15:08 AM

Yes! I usually convince and encourage my friend who has a lot of money indeed. But rather he invested in networking company. He said it is better to invest in stocks or shares rather than in bitcoin. He did not know how bitcoin works and even don't want to hear it. Well there are people you should not waste your time with encouraging them. Those people who want to earn and want to take the risk are the one deserving to know bitcoin. Yet then technically all investments are inherent for its risks. The risk that you may have a loss or inversely, gain with.

I convinced many people actually. I've organized some kind of workshops for my classmates from my master program. most of them started to invest some for btc and alt coins. They are happy for their decision so far.
ateebshaikh290

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:15:20 AM

No, because i am a newbie right now so firstly I would try and invest in bitcoin to earn it for future if it will able to give me best profit so then I would encourage others.
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:23:12 AM

No, everytime I encountered people who's asking about bitcoin I dont encourage nor pressure them to join. I just discuss my own experience in bitcoin and its up to them if they will be interested and decided to join. I don't want to put their blame on me if it doesn't work to them.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
humanvelocity

Activity: 187
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:44:37 AM

Yes I did and I always will because cryptocurrency is easy money if you know what you are doing. If you are good at moving your coins at the right time you are making most probably making good amount of money by now. I highly suggest people to no invest if they are not ready to loss the money, Never take loans or credit from friends or family because it might go pretty good or worst.
skylark001

Activity: 228

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 12:00:17 PM

I never convince people to invest, but yes, I encourage them to invest as it’s a wiser option of saving. People who understand about Bitcoin will surely put their investments in Bitcoin, definitely thinking about the high risk high return fact.

But I do my things in a moderate way, just to tell them about Bitcoin related things, returns one may get and also the risks involved.

I feel the people who invest with open eyes are most strategic investors.

Rayner77

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:01:58 PM

I never did. But I was encouraged by someone to invest in Bitcoin which I am very much thankful for. I still don't understand how things work fully, so I'd rather learn these stuff in-depth first prior to inviting someone to risk with me.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:25:33 PM

I have tried to convince my sister to try investing on Bitcoin just like I had. However, she is a bit reluctant about the whole idea and thinks it is just a scam. She wants me to show her some proofs that I have really earned big because of my investment. But, I cannot just withdraw my bitcoin just because I need proof for her to believe me.

appiivenkii

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:26:00 PM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

Some popular ones I receive are:

1. "Oh, it's already too expensive, I cannot afford to buy it."
2. "The governments don't regulate it, why should I invest in it?"
3. "It's an illegal currency and only cyber criminals use it."
4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
5. "The market is way too volatile to invest."
6. "You can't really use Bitcoin as a currency."

Even i tried to help my friends a lot buy educating ...But of no use....I 1st came across bitcoin in mid may 2017 and got so fascinated about it and made my 1st investment & from day 1 till now before writing this  Cheesy I tried convincing them but the answer it comes is...

# ohh its become too much..what if it come of down suddenly( again they are not thinking its for long run)

# In INDIA they say its not legal so i will get problem ( well its not legalized,  mean its not  illegal )

# Here they are saying IT (income tax ) raids will occur on Indian accounts using to purchase bitcoin and accounts ..My account will be seized    

Here in INDIA in every media there is talk about BITCOIN and about its returns and what assumption ppl have here is ..its an pyramid scheme ..and lot of others think its  kind of investment fraud scams happend here and showed by media a lot n very negative thoughts about it..

Well even most of my educated friends still didn't believe n trust n couldn't invest..

From the day 1 of my journey when ever  BTC increased  by 1k $ i kept on reminding them ..invest..invest..invest..even today, The answer is will it still come down..its to costly let me think..same words i am hearing even after seeing the growth whats happening..

moetimas

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:49:39 PM

I did it once, and it was to my brother. after hearing the results I got from my investment in bitcoin, he was interested to join me (though not easy to make sure). Anyone who has heard of the benefits of investing in bitcoin will definitely be interested and want to get into it. The bottom line is capital, because we know that bitcoin prices are currently expensive (compared to a few years ago), and it takes a lot of money to buy lots of bitcoins.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:04:09 PM

I have talked to people about Bitcoin but I did not convince or encourage them to invest in Bitcoin. I do not want to be blamed when they lose money even though it will be their own fault. So just to be on the safe side I do not encourage them. I am just introducing Bitcoin to them, what Bitcoin is, some basic stuffs Bitcoin can do and some benefits when you have Bitcoin and use Bitcoin. The are all hooked because of the price but I think they haven't invested yet. Maybe because Bitcoin is not that popular here in our country.
I have not actually convince or encourage anyone about bitcoin, but i have introduced it to my family members and close friends, since they are asking me about it, when they see me posting and participating in bitcoin campaigns. I advice them to make research on how cryptocurrency is being use and be the one to decide if they are going to do it too.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:08:29 PM

No i never encourage other people to invest because that's a decision that they have to decide themselves. I only talk about bitcoin in general to others and the most common thing that prevent them to buy bitcoin is that they thought they have to buy 1 whole bitcoin, i explain to them that it's wrong but i never encourage them to invest.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: