Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:33:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever convince or encourage someone to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4904 times)
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:49:25 PM

Well, I tried but was unsuccessful. That was late 2016, BTC was around $700 then and now, late 2017 it's at $6600 (record price 01-Nov-2017).
He has since mid 2017, when BTC hit $3000 kept bugging me blaming me for not trying enough.
He's still hesitant, waiting for a good price to buy.

By the way, he's a programmer.

At least you tried to convince some one..and he did it..as my situation my friend doesn't believe me even though i tried to convince her many times..she only laugh at me..and she said she will only believes in me if i can buy things on my own..start my small business and buy house and lot Kiss
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:01:25 PM

I haven't ever try to convince someone for bitcoin.  Because i found it unnecessary to convince someone.
I just told some of my relatives about bitcoin and encourage them.
I really think it's wasting time someone to make convince about bitcoin because people don't easily believe in online earning. So i just told them about it.

louisedem

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:06:16 PM

No. Although I've informed some people about the oppertunities and dangers of the cryptomarket. My boss at work was euphoric over the fact she managed to make 7% profit in the timespan of six months with her investment in stocks. I informed her it is possible to make 7% profit with Bitcoin in minutes, but at the same time said it is also possible to lose the same percentage in the blink of an eye. As mentioned by several persons above me, convincing people to invest into BTC could eventually turn nasty when values plummet.

Well in my own case I didnt convince a person to invest since I dont have knowlegdge about investing here yet but I am trying to convince my friends regarding Bitcoin Forum ,like earning in campaigns something like that, but still they are not very interested here I highly doubt to the fact that they will come to patience since they were honest in their selves that they are not like that, but yes I experience to share knowledge and convince someone to invest their time here but still refuse.

civilchancer

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:08:10 PM

I’ve talked about Bitcoin to some people. I suggest investing to those who are interested on how it works and they want to learn more about it.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:02:38 PM

Yes I try to convince my friends to try bitcoins, in this way I can help the bitcoin community to grow and promote the essence and its value.
Increasing the bitcoin community will bring a high demands that will result to a higher market value which is a win-win situation.
Convincing other people to try bitcoins is a little hard especially to those who believe in fake news even I try to explain that it is not true, they have already made their decision not to believe in it even without searching about it first. If only they knew about what bitcoin is capable of maybe they change their mind and decide to join the community of bitcoin and contribute to its success.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:29:26 PM

Bitcoin is the most volatile currency. It moves sharply up and down in %. So its investor must have strong heart and warm pocket. So it is risky to encourage or convince someone to invest or trade in such currencies. Generally people don’t have enough information or knowledge about bitcoin currency, so it is quiet difficult to convince. From last two years bitcoin price is rising continuously, after touching $19000 it has settled around $14000. At such price it is not possible to common investors to invest in bitcoin currency. So they are keeping distance from bitcoin currency.
Luke101

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:01:05 PM

I was encourage by my friends before but I just ignore him, after my friend earn from bitcoin, he ask me again if I change my mind and he shows me his account, and oh, that's a big amount...
then I started bitcoining, the I share it to my other friend, then we are learning together....today.
Syed Ahin

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:06:53 PM

Newbie in bitcoin but I am loving it. Since I just joined here I haven't been able to tell anyone to join bitcoin. But definitely I will convince some of my friends to join bitcoin, It's just awesome.. Grin Wink
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:14:28 PM

Yes ever, because for me to invite people to invest in bitcoin very profitable for me as well as people who invest. especially if the investment bitcoin in large quantities then the greater the benefits.
winyau8888

Activity: 131
Merit: 12

I am a baby to cryptocurrency~

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:23:28 PM

I hardly convince someone to invest in Bitcoin some months ago. Because most of them do not know what cryptocurrency is and said it was a scam.
However, when the news and media cover it on everyday basis, they feel very surprise about the price and how it growth, some of them ask me how to invest into it.
I help them to understand and do some investment.
I knew we were alone when discovered something new and nobody believe us...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bigboss2

Activity: 80

https://bwex.co/

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:34:33 PM

I usually do this. As it can be clearly seen that bitcoin is an ever increasing investment.

As the time will pass, the value of the bitcoin will increase and increase more and more.

loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:15:02 PM

Yes, I already do to convince or encourage someone to invest in Bitcoin. In this way I can help to promote the cryptocurrency community and the bitcoin as a virtual coin as well.
Through this many people can be help the bitcoin to change their lives literally.
saedasda

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:17:51 PM

No, I dont encourage them to invest bitcoin but instead I introduce to them that bitcoin is a peer to peer transaction and for daily use.

Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:21:45 PM

when they ask my opinion, then I advise people to invest...otherwise - I just keep quiet...uninvited advice is not appreciated by anyone, so I don't give them)
pelonis

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:58:02 PM

I tend to educate people on the technological breakthrough behind the bitcoin network. I don't like this pump and dump mentality and I don't think of having bitcoin as an investment... it kind of misses the point.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:49:01 PM

Those that I know that is my family and close friends do not belief in bitcoin and crypto currencies. When I tried talking to them they are not just interested and see me as someone wasting time on internet money. I hope to prove them wrong soonest
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:18:44 AM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

Some popular ones I receive are:

1. "Oh, it's already too expensive, I cannot afford to buy it."
2. "The governments don't regulate it, why should I invest in it?"
3. "It's an illegal currency and only cyber criminals use it."
4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
5. "The market is way too volatile to invest."
6. "You can't really use Bitcoin as a currency."

Yes, I try to convince someone but in the end they didn't believe me since they dont have enough knowledge about bitcoin. They are also afraid that their money will be gone.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:52:47 AM

Yes, i have already encouraged to other people invest in bitcoin. Its a good result they believe immediately, its so easy and no difficult when i convince because they become more interested and they don't even think negative when i convince. It was success when i introduce bitcoin because when they heard they want to start also as soon how to invest. Because those people believe that bitcoin is a good opportunity to the people, especially who want to invest and earn in bitcoin.
I tried convincing and encouraging my classmate to know bitcoin and telling them to get knowledge about bitcoin since they have a lot of time to scan their cellphones  during our breaktime but they always telling me that bitcoin is not Real and it was only a scam,so by then,im only ignoring them,atleast i did my part to share with them.It's their lost not mine anyway.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
TheWinnerBro

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:00:03 AM

Yes I've already try to convince some of my family members and closest friends to invest in Bitcoin because I see a great potential on it as an investment nowadays but nobody even tries and that is not my loss though as I try my best to explain to them that is is worthy. They always think twice about investing on it and seeing it as an intangible asset is so impossible for them to deal with, I will not get any money from them or any kind of percentage with their investment though if they will really do invest and still they are so skeptical to do it.
ponicita

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:19:20 AM

I tried to convince my family to invest heavily some time ago, but they didnt
And now they all regret that decision

We would have been millionaires, but they didnt want to take the risk  Angry Cheesy Embarrassed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: