Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:43:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever convince or encourage someone to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4904 times)
adiksau0414

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:24:08 AM

I want to try to convince my brother about it but i decided not to because he is not interesyed in it. He also doesnt want to spend sone money in something he wasnt sure of. I just invited him to join tjis forum and learn the basics in bitcoin. Or atleast join some bounty campaign. Then use what he  earn in trading for bitcoins. Just, he really doesnt want to try so i gave up already. Its hard to convince someone who doesnt listen.

FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:25:50 AM

Encouraging friends and family to invest in bitcoin is good but encouraging lots and lots of people to use it is way better.

Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:03:20 AM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

Some popular ones I receive are:

1. "Oh, it's already too expensive, I cannot afford to buy it."
2. "The governments don't regulate it, why should I invest in it?"
3. "It's an illegal currency and only cyber criminals use it."
4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
5. "The market is way too volatile to invest."
6. "You can't really use Bitcoin as a currency."
Actually I am the one who got convinced by my friends because they say you can get easy money here without a capital, they are referring to joining signature and bounty campaigns which at that time,I have no idea what are they. Like you said in number 3,that was always my response because at that time I think it is too good to be true. Now I currently joining campaigns and somehow earning a fairly good amount, I want to invest in some altcoins or do trading but they said it was risky.
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:25:16 AM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"

Indeed through SEO I have been able to reach a wide audience of people around the subject of Bitcoin and IRA's. I think cryptocurrency is the future of 401k's and will help to secure and solidify retirement accounts for generations with ease. One can allocate equal amounts to other people and dispense at certain periods of time under certain conditions. Plus, you always want to invest in something that is growing rather than dying. Read more about Bitcoin IRA Reviews and strategies here: https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:53:22 AM

It was once that I convinced a friend of investing in bitcoin and helped him in this now that he meets me every time he tells me that he gave me this opportunity
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:04:44 AM

Nop,I have not suggested anyone to invest in bitcoin as if they got loss they will blame me...but I suggested to join bitcointalk and increase their rank up and when it increases they will join signature campaign or Bounty campaign to start earning money.
tokensupermarket

Activity: 53
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:32:25 AM
Merited by trashvin (1)

I have encouraged some of my close friend and relatives to try investing on bitcoin but only few was persuaded. Some of them doubts bitcoin's credibility on making them earn large amount of profits. I tried hard on encouraging them and I even showed them some evidence on how bitcoin changed my life but they would not just get convinced. I just let them be and I left the decision to them.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:38:26 AM

I really want to share and ecourage people to invest in bitcoin so that they won't have to problem their finances anymore since bitcoin is a good way on earning large profits. I want them to experience the change I was able to experience with the help of bitcoin. I really tried hard to encourage some of my friends but they wouldn't just believe just because they are scared to take the risk.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

Few of my friends were always criticising me for my investment in crypto. After few days I told them about my results and suggested them to invest. And finally they are earning good.  
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:50:35 AM

yes i convince a many people to invest in bitcoin like what im doing now i convincing all my friend to experience what bitcoin gives in my life.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:55:26 AM

It was once that I convinced a friend of investing in bitcoin and helped him in this now that he meets me every time he tells me that he gave me this opportunity
That's a great accomplishment indeed, helping a friend or relatives teaching them how this system will give us good opportunity then they
won't forget about you, I also did this an office mate of mine and a very close friend which I always tell a story about crypto I was able to
convince him to invest and join me with my trading activity now he's already got some good earnings.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:55:54 AM

My friend convinced me to invest in bitcoin. I, along with him and my brother invested in it. Then my brother convinced his friend, I encouraged two of my cousins to invest in it and now we are all invested in it.

matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:01:05 AM

I personally have experienced convincing a friend to invest in Bitcoin. They really find it difficult to believe at first which I think is normal. I myself didn't believe when I first heard of the profit from investing to Bitcoin. I also hear statements as OP mentioned. But at the end, they said the same thing which is Bitcoin is worth investing your money with.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:25:45 AM

Yes, I convince my fellow friends to invest in bitcoin and they accepted it, because it is a good investment and they earned high profit.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:28:05 AM

I think that bitcoins will be appreciated by everyone if you can orient them well, Bitcoins is not only the cryptocurrency so you can ask them to invest on altcoins if their capital is not that high. There are a lot of people who are blind of looking at bitcoins as a scam and they are very unlucky because they lost the opportunity to have freedom and become rich in the future.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:32:31 AM

Encouraging friends and family to invest in bitcoin is good but encouraging lots and lots of people to use it is way better.
I found it hard for me to encourage those people even my friends or relatives or family. They would only get interested first when they know that i have already earned a profit but of course i'll just tell them that i already earning but didn't tell them how much I've earned. But when I tell them that it was risky and may also involve a money matters of course to start their investment they get lost interest about it.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:35:11 AM

Yes i have also tried a lot of times to tell my friends and convince them to invest in bitcoin because i know it can give them all a lot of profit but i also get the same responses from them and they are in a way right i am young now and to be able to buy something for 15k is not possible for me.
chamoisgeks

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:35:09 AM

Well, encouraging someone to invest on Bitcoins is like helping them to earn money. That is why as much as possible, I tend to mention it to people I talk to.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:42:30 AM

Yes , i used to share it to my older brother... He is interested but there are factors as of now that he could not move forward due to lack of knowledge.. As of now.. he keeps watching on youtube tutorials to have the first step in investing;)
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:46:10 AM

Yes I tried to encourage my friends to invest in bitcoin because I just don't want to keep to myself the profits that I gained from it and there is still a big potential to earn big for a long time. I just discuss to them the risk involved when it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies and one of them have been able to invest and so far happy with the investment. Bitcoin has been in the news lately but I told them to research more because there are so many FUDs when it comes to this world.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: