Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:15:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever convince or encourage someone to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4903 times)
White32

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:58:22 AM

I tried to encourage some of my friends to join and invest in  bitcoin, but they always been answered me, what bitcoin is? I'd tried to explained but i think they dont interested in it.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:43:03 PM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

Some popular ones I receive are:

1. "Oh, it's already too expensive, I cannot afford to buy it."
2. "The governments don't regulate it, why should I invest in it?"
3. "It's an illegal currency and only cyber criminals use it."
4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
5. "The market is way too volatile to invest."
6. "You can't really use Bitcoin as a currency."

Yes I have also convinced to try bitcoin. I know it's good for them to use them so I can convince them to use bitcoin to rise and make more money for their use of their needs. I am a good friend to my friends I do not want to be alone I want to share with them what I have learned. I'm convinced they try to bitcoin to change their lives. To make a dream and work hard and learn how to earn money. Smiley
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:40:38 AM

Yes,  my relatives are the who I invited to start a investment or buying bitcoin with their excess money.
I beleive that bitcoin is very essential in all aspects and will helps you and nurture you to become successful in future. 
Bitcoin is a electronic currency which combine all aspects and helps the entire society to become well-organized.
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:53:02 AM

Actually, I have encouraged my friends to invest in bitcoin, most of them are willing to try, however, the only problem that I dealt was helping them manage their investments and as well as learning more about cryptocurrencies. That's why I have directed them to the website that also helped me learn which is https://daneel.io/.

fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:10:47 AM

So many times, i used to share my friends and relatives to invest in bitcoin, but their main problem is the capital, knowledge and facilities on how to process of buy and sell btc and alt-coins in internet. Wink
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:27:30 AM

I tried to encourage rather than convince people to invest in bitcoin and I can count quite an amount of people who have been involved directly or indirectly with bitcoin because of my actions. The reason why I decide to stick to encourage part is because of the uncertainty that surrounds bitcoin and people would only want a something that would guarantee return for them which is something anyone involved with right amount of information will not commit himself to.

But with my actions in the area of websites I visit, blogs I read, visiting the forum, crypto trading site and much more. This made people close to me aware then those who will act on it will then start their research then ask questions in places that are not clear.
I didn't really convince them to invest in Bitcoin. But I just encourage them by telling them hiw my life changed and how Bitcoin helped me a lot. After all, they also see and witness how bitcoin change my life. They have seen how I was able to buy my personal things through my income here, and with that they become curious so they asked me.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:37:39 AM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
Yes! I encouraged most of my friends to enter to the Cryptocurrency world for them to overcome their financial problem. The reason why I keep convincing my friend to enter to the Cryptocurrency world is to help them and educate them to how powerful is the blockchain and bitcoin.
malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:03:20 AM

yes, I tried to convince others to join and invest in Bitcoin because I wanted to help him earn money from bitcoin, but they did not believe in bitcoin and he found it hard to learn bitcoin.

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:20:12 AM

yes, I tried to convince others to join and invest in Bitcoin because I wanted to help him earn money from bitcoin, but they did not believe in bitcoin and he found it hard to learn bitcoin.

Yes, i also do it, when i realize bitcoin has a future for everyone then firstly i did to convince my family members to invest on bitcoin and it is becasue i really want to help them and i know my brother and cousin needed money then i told them about bitcoin and now they have big earning from bitcoin.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:11:56 PM

Yes a lot! I convince almost all of my close friends to invest in bitcoin. I want them to enjoy what I am enjoying now. I am trying so hard for them to be with me specially my close friends who are unemployed; because I know that even without a job they well become financially stable if they will just invest here. Even some of my friends that are in an investment industry where somehow encourage to invest here also, maybe it is because of my recurrent explanation that this is not a fraud or scam. Well I hope that many more of my friends will also be with us for them to enjoy the financial freewill they are looking for. 
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 05:50:08 PM

My brother somehow invested some money after we talked about how much I profit with btc. That which I have to prove I actually gain so I bought him a toyota car just so he will be convinced. He invested $2000 for crypto which in the end I manage his money. I end up like his trading partner but all in all I taught him how to use the MEW and store some tokens for him.

4U

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:31:59 PM

Yes i have also tried a lot of times to tell my friends and convince them to invest in bitcoin because i know it can give them all a lot of profit but i also get the same responses from them and they are in a way right i am young now and to be able to buy something for 15k is not possible for me.
Yes off course I convince all my family member’s about bitcoin because I was the first one in my family who join bitcoin and in my earlier days they were not supporting me they were thinking that I’m just wasting my time but when I sold my bitcoins and I earn a lot of money so then agree with me then they ask me to teach them and now all of them they are also investing here and they have a lot of money and they are happy as well.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:03:06 PM

I convinced two of my colleagues to invest in Bitcoin, but unfortunately they made purchases at the level of $ 18,000. In that case I said I would not accept responsibility. They then sold at the same price level. Maybe they did not get the profit, but the experience was gained.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
danielco9

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:08:11 PM

I convince a lot of my friends to invest in bitcoin.
A lot of them didnt believe or understand crypto world, but people see money and they get blind.
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:09:29 PM

About three people whom I encourage to invest in btc and cryptocurrency in general
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:20:47 PM

I tried to encourage rather than convince people to invest in bitcoin and I can count quite an amount of people who have been involved directly or indirectly with bitcoin because of my actions. The reason why I decide to stick to encourage part is because of the uncertainty that surrounds bitcoin and people would only want a something that would guarantee return for them which is something anyone involved with right amount of information will not commit himself to.

But with my actions in the area of websites I visit, blogs I read, visiting the forum, crypto trading site and much more. This made people close to me aware then those who will act on it will then start their research then ask questions in places that are not clear.

I do not like to convince people to invest on bitcoins because its their decision on where they want to spend their money or not but i always share to those people and my friend on how much money i earn by investing and working on bounty campaigns and some of them are interested and some are not, my point is always help people because it will give you luck sometimes.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:26:41 PM

Yes , i used to share it to my older brother... He is interested but there are factors as of now that he could not move forward due to lack of knowledge.. As of now.. he keeps watching on youtube tutorials to have the first step in investing;)

I do it all the time even without trying to convince anybody. when my friends see me dealing with bunch of different crypto currencies and making profit constantly, they force me to teach them.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:31:17 PM

Encouraging someone to get engaging into investments with Bitcoin? I do not have done anything yet but encouraging people to go beyond using Bitcoin, I do already have plenty of that because it was easy for me to communicate into different people when it comes to convincing them to a certain thing because ever since that was like my forte making people believe of what I have been saying to them was true so encouraging someone to invest with Bitcoin, maybe possible that I can do such thing.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:33:00 PM

About three people whom I encourage to invest in btc and cryptocurrency in general
Yeah i tried but they were not interested but later when the they heard that the price of bitcoin was going through the roof, they realized that they had made a very big mistake in not investing previously.
Ranker

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:34:25 PM

Years ago, most people were skeptical.

These days, people that I don't even know ask me about help with Bitcoins, since they know I was an early investor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: