Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:53:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever convince or encourage someone to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4904 times)
katarina_jw

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:02:33 AM

Yes, I tried since 2012. Nobody listened then or now, lol.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:08:58 AM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

Some popular ones I receive are:

1. "Oh, it's already too expensive, I cannot afford to buy it."
2. "The governments don't regulate it, why should I invest in it?"
3. "It's an illegal currency and only cyber criminals use it."
4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
5. "The market is way too volatile to invest."
6. "You can't really use Bitcoin as a currency."
I actually didn't really convince them, but they are encouraged because they have seen how my life changed when Bitcoin came into my life. They have seen my improvements especially my finances when I began earning here. So they are finally asking whats the reason behind it, so I told them its all about bitcoin.
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:53:44 PM

yes there has many times that I convince my friends to invest in bitcoin and they accept it because they know that bitcoin is Vero useful and they can earn high amount of money in it. It is so hard to convince people but it is worth it.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:28:39 PM

yes there has many times that I convince my friends to invest in bitcoin and they accept it because they know that bitcoin is Vero useful and they can earn high amount of money in it. It is so hard to convince people but it is worth it.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:47:10 PM

There are many times that I tried to convince someone or somebody to invest in bitcoin but it is to hard for them to invest in bitcoin because in the cyber world they all know that there are many scammer who want to scam them and it is to hard for us to convince them because they don't know bitcoin or other cryptocurrency thats why if you are convincing one of your friend explain it to him or her.
rohanpandav

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:48:24 PM

I've convinced my parents, few relatives and my friends to invest in cryptos.
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

I know this bitcoin from my close friend, for now I am still in the learning phase to know more deeply what is the investment of bitcoin, and later after I really understand and explore this bitcoin investment then I will try to tell you about investing this bitcoin to others.
lucifer2

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:02:57 PM

simple. Make sure the person is open-minded if his mind is closed, then it's time we pay.
I will explain the history of bitcoin then how the concept of bitcoin works. explain how the blockhain itself works.
explain as simple as possible this may be very helpful.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:54:04 PM

Yes, I convince other people, especially my circle of friends in order to promote bitcoin and increase the bitcoin community for higher demands in the market.
gamechain

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:43:56 AM

I tried to encourage rather than convince people to invest in bitcoin and I can count quite an amount of people who have been involved directly or indirectly with bitcoin because of my actions. The reason why I decide to stick to encourage part is because of the uncertainty that surrounds bitcoin and people would only want a something that would guarantee return for them which is something anyone involved with right amount of information will not commit himself to.

But with my actions in the area of websites I visit, blogs I read, visiting the forum, crypto trading site and much more. This made people close to me aware then those who will act on it will then start their research then ask questions in places that are not clear.

I will not convince or encourage others to invest bitcoin. I will explain to them what Bitcoin is and some of the basics they want to understand. Not to invest, or look at personal hobbies and investment philosophy.
usechain

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:47:41 AM

Yes, I tried since 2012. Nobody listened then or now, lol.
I've given up convincing people to buy bitcoin, and in the end they just think you're stupid, trusting in the fictitious stuff, and they just believe the bitcoin bad news seen on the media network. If you try your best to convince them that they still do not want to believe you or not listen to your advice, it's not a pity, for it is a loss for them, we do not need to waste our time, you should put time in More worth investing in your project.
wojiaohahaha

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:52:04 AM

I'm not going to convince people to invest in bitcoin.
I think bitcoin is unstable.
It can give you high returns.
It can also be a risk.
angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:17:35 AM

Yes! I tried to encourage my friend to invest in bitcoin but she is not interested. She said it is a scam. So never ask somebody again. So Ive just continue what I am doing to earned money. I will prove her that she is wrong.
Quonelet

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:00:23 AM

I never thought I should encourage someone to invest in Bitcoin. I've been spending on it for nearly a year now. Many people just look at the right side of it but ignore the risks it brings, I find that Bitcoin has too many chances and I would not advise anyone to invest in it, I want those who do not have to Know it away from Bitcoin.
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:00:34 AM

Actually I have influenced some of my friends and family member to invest in bitcoin aswell, they saw my way of living has changed because of it and now they wanted to taste a piece of the pie, so I taught them how to invest and about cryptocurrencies, now most of my family members are investing not only to bitcoin, but to other cryptocurrencies as well.

yana0901

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:56:34 AM

For example, I always share with my friends the way I earn. Someone is very surprised. Someone for, and some against
babala

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:58:49 AM

Yes i tried already convince someone to invest on bitcoin. however, they were not able to convince since it is not their priority to have investment, They prioritize their money for thei basic needs. I don't need to force them since they have valid reason.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:05:25 AM

You no longer need to encourage people who do not want bitcoins. You do not need them anymore, So everytime I hear that bitcoins is a scam I get even more attention with bitcoins so I can earn and verify that we can earn some money here.

Let's just say how much our income is. Let's say that they could see how powerful bitcoins and what it can give to our lives.

Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:11:11 AM

I once influenced some friends and family members to invest in Bitcoin, because they saw my changed way of life, and now they want to taste a piece of cake, and I teach them how to invest Bitcoin and about crypto.

and now most of my family members even my relatives have invested not only on Bitcoin, but also on other cryptoes.

Really I never thought that I had managed to encourage someone even my family and relatives to invest in Bitcoin.
RPWaRs

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:14:59 AM

yes, i have already convinced many people, and most of their responses is "it's a gambling" and "it's just a big scam".  Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: