Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:02:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever convince or encourage someone to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4903 times)
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:18:22 AM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

Some popular ones I receive are:

1. "Oh, it's already too expensive, I cannot afford to buy it."
2. "The governments don't regulate it, why should I invest in it?"
3. "It's an illegal currency and only cyber criminals use it."
4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
5. "The market is way too volatile to invest."
6. "You can't really use Bitcoin as a currency."
I couldn't take the initiative to go to persuade my family and friends investment bitcoin
Because I know that the investment bitcoin is not stable money
Its risk is very big, the price of the COINS fell from $20000 to $8000 in a month, I am not sure my family and friends investment currency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:24:45 AM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
I already convince my brother to join here in bitcoin but not in investing money to this. Maybe sooner but for now I just want him to explore bitcoin by joining in campaigns and if he is earning maybe thats the right time for me to convince him to invest and that will be worth it I think. It may be risky but who cares.

Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:42:01 AM

Nope I don't really encourage someone to buy bitcoin because I don't want to be blame for what could happen in their money.
I just let my friends and family knows about the crypto currencies and if they want to invest that's their choice so I didn't encourage them to do it so they couldn't blame me if the market goes down.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:42:58 AM

I once told my friend to invest a small amount like $ 500 in bitcoin but he refused. At the moment the bitternin price of $ 1,000 is now increasing and he is still confused when he should buy it. Cool
Filthy1

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:48:00 AM

Most people I discuss crypto with are very sceptical about it I have only ever had 1 person who listened to what I was talking about and put a few dollars in. People are scared there so use to fiat ,banks , government control.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:55:23 AM

Yes i have convince or encourage someone to invest in bitcoin because he wants to know how bitcoin works and what it is, so for him to understand all about bitcoin i started encouraging him to invest in it. At first he experience so many difficulties in bitcoin, so i gave him a hand explaining to him every single word and lecturing him all about bitcoin. As of today he is now starting to earn bitcoin from his investment.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:04:39 AM

taught bitcoin to other acquaintances who want to interest their money and buy them well now while the price is low and their profit will be great if it increases and they hold only

Toden1379

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:11:07 AM

I have tried convincing my younger brother about bitcoin but it seems that he is not that interested. He acknowledges the price is gradually increasing but no matter what I do, I can't convince him to invest. I'm not pressuring him though since i believe that his interest in it should come naturally from him.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
czhy20

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

bitrace® | JOIN NOW

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:41:22 PM
Merited by kiddeon123 (3)

Well, it's always been so effective if you can show proofs of your earnings. At first, it is really hard to convince anyone to engage to something very new to them, just explaining the risks associated with cryptocurrency makes them immediately say no. But everything has changed when I already earned a significant amount of money, when I can already show them proofs that they can trully earn something from it, it made them feel assured and became interested on how can they earn too. I have already convinced some people to engage in bitcoin and to this community and I hope that I can influence more people in the future and became a part of their success in life.

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)
dhrazzen

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

No!  Because I know if I asked someone to invest money they will think it was a scam, they will not trust you without any bases or evidences. As of now I am still waiting when to earn in bitcoin and sharing my knowledge to other people about it. I tend to understand and dig more about bitcoin so that I can explain will to other people.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:37:50 PM

Not yet because I'm also a newbie here I want first to know all the information and then I will try to convince or encourage someone to invest in bitcoin. I can convince them by just telling them the truth and telling them all the information that I know. I will also tell them that they can earn more money here by investing they need only to be patience.
rcoins0720

Activity: 253

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:21:38 AM

not me but my friends encourage me to start bitcoin.. and I am very thankful that I am now here...
and I am now will encourage my sister if get my first payment in signature campaign and I will serve it as a proof.
the main thing is people different opinion and we cannot blame them haha keep earning pals
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:35:14 AM

Yes i did it to my friend who have a small business but he is not believing.
He thought it was a scam.
Hence, I desolate my suggestion.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:50:54 AM

I have talked to people about Bitcoin but I did not convince or encourage them to invest in Bitcoin. I do not want to be blamed when they lose money even though it will be their own fault. So just to be on the safe side I do not encourage them. I am just introducing Bitcoin to them, what Bitcoin is, some basic stuffs Bitcoin can do and some benefits when you have Bitcoin and use Bitcoin. The are all hooked because of the price but I think they haven't invested yet. Maybe because Bitcoin is not that popular here in our country.

same here I have talked to my friends, family and some few people met about bitcoin but I never convince them to invest in bitcoin because we all kno that cryptocurrency is volatile anytime it will change the price from high to low. i mean it is not stable , i dont want te be blamed too . but I told them to join for free and they can get their coins through bounties.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:01:57 PM

Yes, I actually didn't suggest it to my best friend. What I did is show her the changes in my finances because of Bitcoin. At first she was hesitant but then when I shared my experiences and stories to her as well as some of the things I was able to do and buy because of Bitcoin, it ignited that interest in her and wanted to join. so there, I help her out still, she also studied and read about it. I believed she succeeded as well, she is doing full time on Bitcoin now.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:10:04 PM

Yes i did it to my friend who have a small business but he is not believing.
He thought it was a scam.
Hence, I desolate my suggestion.
I explained about bitcoin to one of my friend just like many others he also didn't believe in it. Then I showed about bitcoin in laptop about the working and the price that's how I explained him then he realized about bitcoin in this way I convinced him.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
futuristic18

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:11:54 PM

Yes, why not. If someone has money and skills to invest then why not tell that person to invest in Bitcoin. Its a good investment option with ease of handling.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:15:25 PM

Yes I once encouraged my friend to invest in bitcoin, But I do not really force him to invest in bitcoin. At first he did not want to, because fear this bitcoin will harm him, and also in my country is bitcoin this status is still illegal, but I keep giving him input so he would invest in bitcoin, because I care about my friend, and in my opinion bitcoin has petrified I am in financial terms and I want my friend to feel it too. And tomorrow in the next week he wants to invest in bitcoin.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:25:27 PM

No. I didn't convince anyone to invest in bitcoin, I am just answering questions about bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. I just dont want to convince other people or force them to invest and they will blame me if they will lose some of their hard earned funds.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:27:20 PM

I have conversed with individuals about Bitcoin yet I didn't persuade or urge them to put resources into Bitcoin. I would prefer not to be faulted when they lose cash despite the fact that it will be their own blame. So just to be erring on the side of caution I don't energize them. I am simply acquainting Bitcoin with them, what Bitcoin is, some essential stuffs Bitcoin can do and a few advantages when you have Bitcoin and utilize Bitcoin. The are altogether snared due to the cost yet I figure they haven't contributed yet. Possibly in light of the fact that Bitcoin isn't that well known here in our nation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: