Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:46:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever convince or encourage someone to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4904 times)
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:29:46 PM

I have talked with my friends about it and tried to explain to the best of my ability.Some have shown interest and some are still not sure about it.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:33:27 PM

My friend had a lot of money so I told him to invest in Bitcoin. I encouraged him because he liked to make investments and I thouight bitcoin was a good investment. It was good for him because the price increased after he invested in Bitcoin.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:41:22 PM

No. I didn't convince anyone to invest in bitcoin, I am just answering questions about bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. I just dont want to convince other people or force them to invest and they will blame me if they will lose some of their hard earned funds.
I also did the same way if someone are asking me what bitcoin is. Because though I'm not quite long member of this forum and even I have gained more knowledge and information about bitcoin I'm still not willing to accept blames came from the people whom I convinced so at this point of my life I'm glad that in a simplest way I able to share my knowledge.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:55:56 PM

No. I didn't convince anyone to invest in bitcoin, I am just answering questions about bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. I just dont want to convince other people or force them to invest and they will blame me if they will lose some of their hard earned funds.
- Yeah, encouraging or convincing only makes them think we are scammers trying to get money from them, they will not believe, even avoid us, the bad impression from them will lead to our other relationships will also be affected, so, this is something we should not do. Try to help, no benefit and offended by others, this is not what I want to get, fate will lead them to bitcoin, sooner or later is their problem, we should not participate in to avoid the trouble

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:57:33 PM

I never encouraged my friends to invest in bitcoin but they are the ones who approached me and asked about the so called money of internet. I teached the basic of cryptocurrency and then urged them to further educate themselves on using virtual coins before they decide to invest. Bitcoin is high risk investment and newbies should study how to handle it first and they should always invest an amount of money they can afford to lose.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:58:34 PM

My friend had a lot of money so I told him to invest in Bitcoin. I encouraged him because he liked to make investments and I thouight bitcoin was a good investment. It was good for him because the price increased after he invested in Bitcoin.
Luckily your friend liked making investments, it was easy to convince him because he know the kind of risk he will be taking when investing into something. I guess convincing or encouraging depends upon the determination of an individual because if they are not really interested in that kind of field we will just end up speaking non sense to them.

kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

No, I have not experienced encouraging my friends to INVEST in bitcoin, since almost all my friends are teenager like me. So we don't have the sources to invest. But I tried suggesting this forum to one of my friend. But unfortunately, he did not want to join. I did not push him much harder because I don't want to sound like he should. I think I lacks in encouraging but it's his loss and not mine. So I do not dwell in it much than I should've. But if there's a chance, I would still encourage him to get involved in bitcoin.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

I tried to persuade many people in investing in bitcoin because we will have mutual gains from it. Unluckily, only a few among those people were persuaded and they are only half-heartedly trying. The first reason here is because bitcoin is digital and they believe that it might be a sort of scam. I also encountered a friend that warned me about bitcoin being used in illegal transactions, although I know that and that is because of bitcoin's anonymity.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:16:34 PM

I convinced my brother in law to invest in bitcoin. It wasn't hard to convince him. I just told him everything I know and then he said he wants to buy
nonsonote

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

Some popular ones I receive are:

1. "Oh, it's already too expensive, I cannot afford to buy it."
2. "The governments don't regulate it, why should I invest in it?"
3. "It's an illegal currency and only cyber criminals use it."
4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
5. "The market is way too volatile to invest."
6. "You can't really use Bitcoin as a currency."
I've tried once convincing one of my friends. I explained to her the things that made me convince too to use bitcoin and invest for it. She was really curious about it and she really seems interested. And she told me that, because I'm new in bitcoins too, if I got successful, if I really gain something then she would like to invest too.
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:40:56 PM

I'm not sure but I will try telling that bitcoin is like a fate that can be a good fate to him. Hard to convince someone that have a doubt in the mind. It is hard to win their trust. Maybe I better say in the time they need money.
bad_apple

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:53:33 PM

I do not really convince someone to invest in Bitcoin but I did encourage and invite my friends to learn more about Bitcoin and try engaging with it such as doing campaign and stuffs to start earning and be familiarized about the online market and also for them to make decisions what are the right things to do and what are those that are not. It really is up to them if they will invest on it, just a matter of sufficient knowledge and awareness of the risk factors.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:26:15 PM

I help to invest only those people who do want it and ask for my help. But I still feel a great responsibility. Therefore, before investing someone else's money, I describe in detail the possible risks associated with investments in cryptocurrency.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

All my friends are interested in my activities, so I always tell someone something about it and help to invest. I like to do this, as I feel involved in the rise in the price of bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:24:51 PM

Yup i encouraged my colleague to invest in BTC one and half year ago and he got a very good return.I told my friend all the pros and cons of BTC,BTC is very volatile,it can give you much rewarding benefit in future.So he invested in Oct-16 and started trading in polinonex exchange,and earned good profit.So its better to convince someone about some beneficial thing,but also tell him the drawbacks as well,dont force anybody for investment just convince him by giving different examples regarding Bitcoin.
Suppose this is 2018 and you can now convince many people to trade in BTC by giving them example of 2017 in which BTC increased 1800% enriched many investors to higher return.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Sadnu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:36:44 PM

I have my dear friend to invest in bitcoin because he has a good investment and told me to invest it in good investment and my advice to him is to invest it all out of his money because everything can be scam his money.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1131

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:44:04 PM

I did but none of the people that I did recommend it to has made a fortune. Most of them thought it's a scam and ignored my advice up to the point when I told them the current value. When they heard it they got angry and sad and said that it was too late to do anything now. 2 or 3 years from now it's going to be the same. They will hear about the price and regret again.

Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:48:42 PM

I've never persuaded anyone to invest in bitcoin since we all know how risky it is. And in the event of a negative situation and loss of money will make me guilty. Therefore, I just tell my friends about what bitcoin is and how it can be invested. But not more.
rampage101

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:31:04 PM

I am happy to help anyone who asks me to help invest money in bitcoin. That is exactly what we are broadening our investor community. Recently, I even helped to buy bitcoin to my University teacher, who is 80 years old. This is a very positive experience Smiley

bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:43:39 PM

I do not see the need to convince someone to invest, because everyone has the right to manage their own money. Of course, I tell my friends about what I do, some are interested and ask to help understand the cryptocurrency. That's enough for me.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: