Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:31:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me in understanding bitcoins  (Read 2140 times)
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:43:58 AM

there are so many basic places you can learn about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. one of this place is the beginner section on bitcointalk, you will find alot of interesting discussion about what you are looking for however you can search google to access some writeup about the bitcoin. there are so many ebooks that is very good for beginners like you. one of this book is Bitcoin for Dummies. you can check my thread to see alot of ebooks on bitcoin.
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 12:36:12 PM

Just read and read on this forum or search some articles about bitcoins and other digital currencies and you'll understand what's the meaning of bitcoin and how it really works.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:56:16 PM

You may use google to learn more about google. Also, you may find some forums to join to teach you about bitcoin
Kiridaya

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:45:46 PM

Just read about it in a bunch of different sites, maybe ask people you know if they understand it and ask for their help, it is really not that hard once you start understanding it
adityakr56

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:18:18 PM

Hey Guys,

Can you help me in understanding bitcoins , the ecosystem , origin and how it really works. I tried to find them but information is available in bits and pieces so looking forward for your help in it.

Thanks,
Gaurav
Bitcoins is a form of virtual currency- meaning, if you have bitcoins (we will get to how you obtain bitcoins later), you do not physically purchase goods by handing notes or tokens to the seller. Bitcoins are used for electronic purchases and transfers. You can use bitcoins to pay friends, merchants, etc. Every single purchase is immediately logged digitally (on computers) on a transaction log that tracks the time of purchase and who owns how many bitcoins. Think of this transaction log as an audit trail: it contains every single piece of information of every bitcoin transaction. This digital transaction log is called 'blockchain'.

The blockchain records every single transaction - of present and past - and the ownership of every single bitcoin in circulation. The people who are constantly verifying the blockchain, ensuring that all the information is correct and updating it each time a transaction is made, are called 'miners'. One way to think of miners is: they those who confirm transactions. Their job is to ensure that the transaction is secure and processed properly and safely. In return for their services, miners are paid fees by the vendors/merchants of each transaction and are also given physical, minted bitcoins.

Bitcoins are growing in popularity, and although they were largely used by speculators who were looking at it as a way to make money by buying bitcoins at lower prices and selling them at higher prices (much like trading foreign exchange or forex), there is a growing trend of businesses accepting Bitcoin as a form of payment. Many big companies like WordPress, Overstock.com, and Reddit accept Bitcoin, and a growing numbers of brick and mortar stores are starting to accept them internationally as well. More than $1.5 billion worth of bitcoins are currently in circulation around the world, with millions of transactions occurring daily. Needless to say, the popularity and usage of Bitcoin is picking up very quickly as more and more businesses and individuals are becoming aware of its benefits and advantages over traditional currencies.
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:27:32 PM

I am trying to explain to you. Actually bitcoin is a digital currency in the world. Now bitcoin price is $62k+ ,,,,,If you hold btc for log time then you can make profit from it. Now btc is very popular currency in the world. you can also invest btc on the btc related trusted program as well. Bitcoin future is very well. That's why you can start work with btc. If you need any more information about btc then you can  search in google and youtube.
rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:49:35 AM

you can search about bitcoin in google
i can't help you to explain because i'm also still learning about btc
or maybe you can search in bitcoin forum like here
good luck bro , i hope you earn big profit from bitcoin
Cheers!
kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:06:33 AM

Bitcoin is anew innovative technology that created to be used as a digital currency which uses the system of peer to peer transaction without the need to go through banks or other complex work they created a blockchain where the transaction go through it with a huge use of computational power to resolve these blocks and make the transaction happens i should have said this at first the one who created bitcoin called him self satoshi nakamoto but all over these years he didn't reveal his true identity and in the end if you research more and more you will find alot of information about bitcoin and the explanation of the blockchain technology i hope that will help you a little
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:05:52 PM

You must search over the internet or you can search here also...you can get all information here only.In simple words Bitcoin is nothing just a crypto currency or online currency
I think it’s not so complicated if you want know about bitcoin because bitcoin is very to understand and it’s also very easy to use you just need to visit on internet and can get all information about bitcoin I also learn from internet and now I’m regular user of bitcoin and I’m really enjoying it so I think I lucky when I’m a part of bitcoin.
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:36:32 PM

There are many ways to understand bitcoin, be patience and give time to review all the threads that you want to know, there are many questions and many reply on it, when i was in newbie i always read the reply or post of legendary here or sometime there are link that they sent to visit the website that having a complete explanation of what is being asked. Just continue reading because reading is knowledge.
kenjay11

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:46:09 PM

I do not know much about bitcoin but I know a little bit about it and I learned that by reading posts so just read the post here in this forum and you will definitely learn more. You can also search in the internet about bitcoin. And what I can say is that you can earn a lot of money in bitcoin especially if you rank high.
crypteris

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:56:01 PM

You should really make lots of research. Among some really good newbies websites is 99Bitcoins. It helped me a lot when I started researching.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:08:23 PM

The information you need to know cannot be digested in one night. What you need to do is just go regularly in this forum, read news all over the internet and also try to go to the beginners section of this forum and look for answers to your questions. Patience and great interest is what you need. I hope you will be knowledgeable in cryptos someday! Smiley
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:56:48 AM

we are in bitcointalk forums helping each other, and for example you do not understand about bitcoin, you can ask what you do not understand about bitcoin, then you are told by mastah mastah here in this forum we have to help each other, and explain to the beginner what is not yet understood about bitcoin.

Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:49:25 AM

Bitcoins is a kind of currency but in a digital way.  You can hmgain or earn money in bitcoins and Their are differendmt ways first is joining in tge signature capaign and second is jouning into a projects.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:59:56 AM

Just go over threads about begginners there you will find info about what you are asking, true those are bits and pieces because most of us just learned it al by ourselves with the help of threads for newbies, besides, no one is nice enough to post all the info about bitcoin that every newbie is looking for just to read it without hardwork researching it. Have fun reading.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:51:58 AM

Hey Guys,

Can you help me in understanding bitcoins , the ecosystem , origin and how it really works. I tried to find them but information is available in bits and pieces so looking forward for your help in it.

Thanks,
Gaurav
In actual the information is available about the bitcoin fully at the internet data , but still some sticky things are not available because I don't think that are better to make discussion.
Here if you ask that from where it generate and where its fee go then I don't think that these are the things for the better to make profit .
Such types of the discussion are to know about the knowledge and technology that works for the coins markets .
Well here bitcoin is a data which is in the algorithm of the blockchain network of the bitcoin and no one can erase that data easily Because that is highly encrypted .
Here basically bitcoin have no value , no one will give gaurranty that bitcoin have value , but in actual a trust between person to person at the demand make the value of the bitcoin much than what in the practical life we can see in the fiat currency .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Laya Varghese

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:14:56 AM

bitcoin is a new currency that was created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. Transactions are made with no middlemen – meaning, no banks! There are no transaction fees and no need to give your real name. More merchants are beginning to accept them: You can buy web hosting services, pizza or even manicures.
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:07:12 AM

There are many ways to understand bitcoin, be patience and give time to review all the threads that you want to know, there are many questions and many reply on it, when i was in newbie i always read the reply or post of legendary here or sometime there are link that they sent to visit the website that having a complete explanation of what is being asked. Just continue reading because reading is knowledge.
Yes internet is the best option to get knowledge about bitcoin, on google bitcoin is given in full detail, its use and how to use are also given there, and where to save it and how to cash out it is also mentioned there, beside google you can also get a lot of help from this forum, it can help you in finding some promising projects so that you can also enjoy the blessings of bitcoin by earning good amount of money.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:13:17 AM

Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Gaurav

There are a lot of resources here about bitcoins and you'll get to know bitcoin easily in 1 week I guarantee. Youtube also has really good reasource videos and really snazzy infographic videos. But reading here in the forums is enough to get your know-hows satisfied.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: