Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:36:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Mark - Make the Mark great again  (Read 6657 times)
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:09:14 PM

Sorry, but You didn't answer my question) Good afternoon, when will be transferred to tokens earned in the advent calendar?

Hi v_i_p, you can get your tokens any time you want. Just contact Crypto_Mark2017. if you need any more infirmation check the Crypto Mark Telegram discussion group.
Thanks, sorted out the payment system involved more)
jimyap168

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:03:40 PM

Its amazing that Crypto Mark as an ERC-20 token will have all the features a strong and stable currency, its so great to have it and share this to everyone, especially its project.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:33:48 PM

The next round of the airdrop started.
This week the Crypto Mark Team giving out 61000 Crypto Mark for free.
Join the Forum , complete 5 simple tasks and get rewarded.

nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:03:20 PM

The next round of the airdrop started.
This week the Crypto Mark Team giving out 61000 Crypto Mark for free.
Join the Forum , complete 5 simple tasks and get rewarded.

This is great! I'm on it, I will start on working on the tasks. Let's see what are those.

3ooCox

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:29:36 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 11:31:52 PM by 3ooCox

Event announcement

Let's make stickers ! Banskyskysky Crypto Mark Sticker Contest

Three rules :

• Crypto Mark logotype can cover maximum 25% of artwork's surface.
  • Once created (you can submit multiple stickers), the artwork/s should be immediately posted on Crypto Mark forum – only stickers posted there will count.
    Respecting this registration rule is important as that’s how you sign your work as the author. Lost stickers won’t count / Links from other sources wont count
  • At this point you become Crypto Bansky - Pick your best sticker and stick it anywhere.

Submissions and eligibility for the award

The stickers will be awarded according to accumulated likes and positive opinions on social media or any place on the web.

> Each feedback counts 1 point. All counts : likes / retweets / votes / mentions on forums, chat channels, any remark, even negative, anywhere.

> Each submitted sticker counts 3 points.

The participants will be responsible for counting points and for the submission of total amount of points collected. Every point will have to be back-referenced with links or screen shots showing that the feedback given belongs to the mentioned sticker.

Only the sum of points with valid links will count as the final score after the contest is over.

Important : Please add feedback links by editing your first post (rule number 2) to make tracking of your points easier and to avoid this topic turn into mashed potatoes full of replies.

Awards

Authors with highest score will be ranked according to this table :
  • two 1st places : 2 x 3000 CTM
  • two 2nd places : 2 x 2000 CTM
  • two 3rd places : 2 x 1000 CTM
  • 500 CTM for all the authors who join the contest are not placed in the top 6

The awards will be staked in vesting accounts or transfered to wallets. It is up to you to decide how would you like to collect your CTM.

Questions & Answers
Please post any questions in Qustions & Answers / Banskyskysky Crypto Mark Sticker Contest

For more details and submission information visit Crypto Mark forum.

AliceDeux2

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:07:28 PM

The more days pass, the more I like to follow you.

Thank you for your good mood, your good ideas and allow us to really invest in this project.

And thank you for thanking us for this investment
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:40:10 AM

Event announcement

Three rules :

• Once created (you can submit multiple stickers), the artwork/s should be immediately posted on Crypto Mark forum – only stickers posted there will count.
    Respecting this registration rule is important as that’s how you sign your work as the author. Lost stickers won’t count / Links from other sources wont count
  • At this point you become Crypto Bansky - Pick your best sticker and stick it anywhere.

The stickers will be awarded according to accumulated likes and positive opinions on social media or any place on the web.

> Each feedback counts 1 point. All counts : likes / retweets / votes / mentions on forums, chat channels, any remark, even negative, anywhere.

The participants will be responsible for counting points and for the submission of total amount of points collected. Every point will have to be back-referenced with links or screen shots showing that the feedback given belongs to the mentioned sticker.

Only the sum of points with valid links will count as the final score after the contest is over.

Important : Please add feedback links by editing your first post (rule number 2) to make tracking of your points easier and to avoid this topic turn into mashed potatoes full of replies.

Awards

The awards will be staked in vesting accounts or transfered to wallets. It is up to you to decide how would you like to collect your CTM.

Questions & Answers
Please post any questions in Qustions & Answers / Banskyskysky Crypto Mark Sticker Contest

Hi 3ooCox, I would like to join to this contest. I will join. But it is my first time of doing stickers. What are these stickers? Where are we going to use these stickers? I would like to see examples of the stickers, do you have some examples? Will it be used for telegram?

Speaking of Telegram, I think it is a great place for us to build the Crypto Mark Community so I made the initiative of creating our very own Telegram Channel. You can find it here in this link:

https://t.me/joinchat/CtV9fQ_d_vvO-P3s23vl2w

I am willing to hand this community over to the devs. (or you can make me the community manager as well, I am very willing to do that)

Crypto_Mark2017 (OP)

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:05:49 AM

Good afternoon, when will be transferred to tokens earned in the advent calendar?

They are transferable everytime on requests. Currently the coins are on a vesting account and produce interest.

─────────────────────────────────── Crypto Mark has best free token sale ever ──────────────────────────────────
●                          ● WEBSITE & FORUMFACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMSTEEMITWHITEPAPER ●                         ●
──────────────────────────────  "Let's make ‎the Mark great again !" ⒸⓉⓂ since 2017  ─────────────────────────────
Crypto_Mark2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:09:26 AM

Hi nonconformist, wenn will have more events like this, No worries. The majority of all Crypto Mark is also still to be distributed, so its still Wörth joining. Welcome in Board.

A Recall of my crypto mark journey so far...

Coming across crypto mark project was one of the best things happened in my life.At first it was another airdrop I joined among many , but after receiving tokens I logged in the website and saw the adventure calendar, I was like "wait, this is a whole new thing" and for the last 2 months we had such fun participating to the events of adventure calendar.

I was 3 days late to join, but still I made the most of it. I did things I've never done for the project. 6 months ago if someone said that I'll design a T-shirt I would be like, "you wish" , but for the T - shirt event I submitted a design too. It was not selected, but still had fun doing it.

10K crypto mark event was so fun, solving a riddle and finding the private key. it was another unsuccessful but a total fun.

And finally came along the riddle of the century modified, it was 2AM in my county yet I solved it. and came at 3rd place. so after 2 times try, 3rd time, I made it to top 3. *yeiii*

By the end of adventure calendar I ended up having over 15,000 CTM , and it was an amazing achievement in my life. dare I say , I became a whale in crypto mark.

That is not the end of it. we have a whole year of events coming along. 52 weeks of multi tasks. I am sure we all gonna have much fun with it. and earn a whole lot more. with 82Million total tokens of CTM, the possibilities are SKY high. well good days are coming.

Wish a bright future to whole crypto mark family!!

Too bad I've totally missed all these creative and fun ways to get a coin. I have a nagging feeling in the back of my mind that this coin will be expensive a year or two from now. So I don't want to miss this opportunity now of being part of this airdrops.

─────────────────────────────────── Crypto Mark has best free token sale ever ──────────────────────────────────
●                          ● WEBSITE & FORUMFACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMSTEEMITWHITEPAPER ●                         ●
──────────────────────────────  "Let's make ‎the Mark great again !" ⒸⓉⓂ since 2017  ─────────────────────────────
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:04:21 PM

Event announcement

Three rules :

Awards

Questions & Answers

Another creative campaign that will make the members of the crypto mark community active again. While posting my comment I'm already thinking of the concept of my sticker.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
elishpirko

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:24:41 PM

The idea of own stickers for the promotion of our favorite project was in the air - it’s something all the  fan Telegram groups will do to support and promote their project or team or whatever. And even being another bounty of the crypto currency distribution, it’s different from others in the way it’s organized. I guess, this creative approach of the dev is what makes CM our favorite crypto project among others we can be involved in. What makes it outstanding and gives us faith and trust in the success of the whole idea of making the Mark great again. Maybe I even try to take part in the event, though I’m totally dumb design wise. I have no doubt there will be cool, funny, creative and motivational stickers. What I have in mind concerning this event... the contest may stay the contest and the winners should get their rewards respectively, but there will be several sets of stickers and there will be the best in every set, I believe, even in those that will not make to top. I think we could compile a final set of “official” stickers from some of them afterwards. It can be done by additional voting and even some “people’s choice award” for the authors. What do you think, dear colleagues?
As always, I remind to the Russian-speakers to join vk.com/cryptomark to like and share and invite more friends.
3ooCox

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:25:17 PM

Event announcement

Three rules :

Awards

Questions & Answers

Hi 3ooCox, I would like to join to this contest. I will join. But it is my first time of doing stickers. What are these stickers? Where are we going to use these stickers? I would like to see examples of the stickers, do you have some examples? Will it be used for telegram?

Speaking of Telegram, I think it is a great place for us to build the Crypto Mark Community so I made the initiative of creating our very own Telegram Channel. You can find it here in this link:

https://t.me/joinchat/CtV9fQ_d_vvO-P3s23vl2w

I am willing to hand this community over to the devs. (or you can make me the community manager as well, I am very willing to do that)

Hi again !

You will find all the answers on the forum. See the Banskyskysky Crypto Mark Sticker Contest. There you have all the details about the contest and the stickers. They will be used for Crypto Mark's promotion, today on the web and to manifest this fantastic currency on public places and streets in years to come. There is a sticker example in the topic, but you are free to create any kind of sticker - just think about it as something cool you can stick on the wall, bench, gas station on the back of your boss  Grin

Please, check the situation about your Crypto Mark channel with the team admin in the telegram group. Your initiative is great ! Discuss about it with Crypto_Mark2017.
3ooCox

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:51:07 PM

Crypto mark best free token sale ever

If anyone has been still wondering, listen to javidlone !
I'll add that in my signature until I create a bit more sophsiticated graphic.
BitSanchez

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:59:43 PM

great idea
dscrugham

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:58:00 PM

I think this could be a fantastic cryptocurrency. When you build a strong community like this you will do well. I am a believer and thank you for letting me participate!
Crypto_Mark2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:19:12 PM

Welcome dscrugham!

I think this could be a fantastic cryptocurrency. When you build a strong community like this you will do well. I am a believer and thank you for letting me participate!

Thenuka99

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:22:19 AM

Crypto mark best free token sale ever

This is so true on so many levels. This is THE best project I've participated so far, and pretty sure it will be the best too. Specially because the less number of token release than most of the new tokens, 82Mil total tokes has a unlimited potential.

One thing we should more focus on is getting more people attracted, When this is told to someone, "Hey, there's a new token you can earn for free doing some small tasks, No ICO, they are not selling tokens, members of the community can claim them for free" Some people start to think it's not " legit " , because Crypto Mark don't Sell like all the other tokens, well it takes some time to make them realize the greatness of the project...

Some people are really lazy to do few tasks a week, but they'll probably be too late when understand the potential. but Crypto mark distribution system gives them a great chance to collect a reasonable amount of tokens too. So it's kind of awesome...

Hopefully the community will grow very strongly this year. and Mark will be great!!!
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:44:09 PM

The Crypto Mark community is slowly but surely creating awareness already. It focuses right now on member's quality over quantity. Creating a solid community that supports and actively participates in its project.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
javidlone

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:35:44 PM

Airfio airdrop
cbob1911

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 08:15:27 PM

For the Steemit bounty task, but re-steem, you mean just to copy and paste the entirety of the crypto-mark post to your own account as a post?

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: