Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:33:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Mark - Make the Mark great again  (Read 6657 times)
chenging14

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:52:25 PM

May this project surpass whatever challenges lies ahead. Wishing all the very best for each and every one.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:25:44 PM

awesome project and new innovation,. but i want read road map ,. project

There is a (simple) Roadmap on page 12 in the Whitepaper.
Up to now the Team is on schedule. New Teammembers were nominated and Exchenges were contacted, to list Crypto Mark.
Mayang04

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:37:03 PM

Amazing project! Smiley
All the best...
semenrublev

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:33:38 PM

The Crypto Mark is a cryptocurrency, which is based on the Ethereum platform and ERC-20 compliant. It is set to guarantee the stability of its value over time.
Thenuka99

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

Do You have the plans, organization of bounty with the office?

Why do we really need a bounty ? we kind of have one already!!! Weekly distribution campaign? are you not a part of that yet? IF you're not you are missing a big time,  I suggest you start right away mate. check out  - http://www.crypto-mark.de/en/crypto-mark-distribution/

May this project surpass whatever challenges lies ahead. Wishing all the very best for each and every one.
Amazing project! Smiley
All the best...

Guys as newbies you MUST be very careful about your posts, Please always try to make over 60 characters high quality pots, and try to make them at least two sentences long, because Forum moderators are examining newbie accounts thoroughtly, they do not treat lightly to "good luck" "amazing project" "wish you success" type of posts. So think about that please,
Kazbit

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:48:47 PM

Very happy to have found Crypto-Mark and becoming a part of the community. The distribution of the token by having 85% given to active community members in Airdrops and Bounties, marries up to my ideology of how the world and societies were meant to be. I will be spreading the name of Crypto-Mark to be the path to achieving the coins objective Smiley
Jeeloy

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:14:24 PM

Soon Crypto Mark will to move to a different platform :

IOTA  and the tangle technology are from our current perspective a promising technology, which might be  the future for the Crypto Mark.  The main advantages of IOTA are its scalability and the possibility to do transaction at zero costs.
nemanja90

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

Soon Crypto Mark will to move to a different platform :

IOTA  and the tangle technology are from our current perspective a promising technology, which might be  the future for the Crypto Mark.  The main advantages of IOTA are its scalability and the possibility to do transaction at zero costs.

This is great news, but we dont know is this official ann? If costs of transaction decrease to zero (0) this project will have huge potential in 2018, after listing on exchange which will be great. Definitely dev. team works hard and the results will make Crypto Mark great again. Looking forward for official announcement about this move to different ZERO cost platform! Great job!

inorep

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:18:49 PM

As I see, Telegram really has the most richest discussions. Don't know if it's good or not, but anyway that's true.
christogonus

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:00:37 PM

since the inception of cryptocurrency trend, there has been none like the crypto mark. many people may be wondering why i always write good comments about crypto mark, it is because crypto mark has a unique way of rewarding clients and investors, the superb airdrops and the vesting account interest yield respectively have created a joyous mood to all who have always stick to the crypto mark community and also taking part in the weekly token distribution. the most interesting part of this event is that the team coordinators are working hard professionally without any compromise to making sure that every participant gets his or her due tokens well calculated, kudos and bravo to the entire team of the crypto mark. keep the great work up and never relent in doing what is right at every pointing time. remain focus and blessed.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:54:52 AM

Keep Up the good work Dev.
atronax

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:43:31 AM

Moving to IOTA platform would give a fresh breath. But.. there is no official announcement. Is it true or fake? In any case, nice and clean roadmap would clear that and encourage people to follow the evolution process. That would be a great addition.

Weekly bounty allows to keep the project tonus. The only thing, it lacks some diversity. Interesting events could encourage community growth. BTW, are there any special events in the nearest future?
chenging14

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:14:39 PM

I'm so lucky not just lucky but blessed to be part of this project! I'm looking forward for this one to be finally successful.
christogonus

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:22:15 AM

great family, please where to see the number of referrals one has made on his or her profile after logging in to the crypto mark's account. please you can add the button if not already done on the website. is important to know who and who i have invited to join crypto mark using my referral link, and the same case is applicable to every member who would love to help the crypto mark community grow. thanks
v_i_p

Merit: 21

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:58:25 AM

Do You have the plans, organization of bounty with the office?

Why do we really need a bounty ? we kind of have one already!!! Weekly distribution campaign? are you not a part of that yet? IF you're not you are missing a big time,  I suggest you start right away mate. check out  - http://www.crypto-mark.de/en/crypto-mark-distribution/

Amazing project! Smiley
All the best...

Guys as newbies you MUST be very careful about your posts, Please always try to make over 60 characters high quality pots, and try to make them at least two sentences long, because Forum moderators are examining newbie accounts thoroughtly, they do not treat lightly to "good luck" "amazing project" "wish you success" type of posts. So think about that please,
I participate in Your campaign, just in a private office is much easier)
3ooCox

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:34:31 PM

Moving to IOTA platform would give a fresh breath. But.. there is no official announcement. Is it true or fake? In any case, nice and clean roadmap would clear that and encourage people to follow the evolution process. That would be a great addition.
It is true and yet unofficial. Most likely CTM will be based on Steem. Keep following !

Weekly bounty allows to keep the project tonus. The only thing, it lacks some diversity. Interesting events could encourage community growth. BTW, are there any special events in the nearest future?

Besides the best existing free token ICO on the planet ⚡️ Free Crypto Mark Distribution ⚡️ http://www.crypto-mark.com/crypto-mark-distribution/
there is currently two ongoing events :

Crypto Mark Steemit airdrop event ● Get up to 1000 Crypto Mark for free https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@chryptomark/crypto-mark-steemit-airdrop-event-get-up-to-1000-crypto-mark-for-free
● Banskyskysky Crypto Mark Sticker Contest ● https://steemit.com/crypto-mark/@oocoxmit/let-s-make-stickers
Mayang04

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:04:59 PM

I am very thankful at the same time happy for I have found Crypto-Mark and become part of the family.I just started last week and I have no regrets in exerting time and effort in working with you. I believe that everything is really worth it. I am here willing to support all the way to make Crypto Mark great.
Zombie259

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:55:29 PM

The Crypto Mark Team work hart for the further development of the project.
I hope in the near future Crypto Mark will be listed to an Exchange.
nemanja90

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:45:24 PM

After gathering fans Crypto Mark will probably move on and get listed on some good exchange maybe two, which will be really nice, because this project deserves it and it is really one of the most potential project with safety grow in coming months. Because of all ppl join Crypto Mark community and help CTM to be listed asap. Make the Mark great again!

Thenuka99

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:29:01 PM

you can already trade CTM token on EtherDelta if you want. you can check it here - https://etherdelta.com/#0x254e9bb84c9118d1501f0b7c45aad6038b765735-ETH

More exchangers will come as Crypto mark develop, the tokens are being distributed thought this year , so when the year is getting near to an end we'll able to see CTM on some more exchangers, admins  are already working on that..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: