Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying altcoins  (Read 16885 times)
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:17:39 PM

With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
I am purchasing Bitcoin Gold. I think that the price may have a little bit of an increase when their network goes online because there is miners that want the coin as well.
serhishulak

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:22:16 PM

With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

Yes, i reading some blogs of traders and they tell what altcoins is good for that time and etc.

LuckyToken                                           Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018
LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  WhitePaper  |  Facebook
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:22:30 PM

Now is the right time to buy Altcoins.All coins are low in prices.Good time to trade.If you trade and hold with some good coins, hopefully, you can make many profits in less time.

Yep now is actually to buy some altcoins. Altcoins are mostly cheap and sometimes they get pumped out. This is where you need to sell your coins, but only if they are really pumped up.

I also buy some altcoins because they are really cheap. DENT is for an example now cheap i think that it has a very good potential.

chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:34:35 PM

buying altcoin is now even as price is low and wait for the price to pump up for greater investment 
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:45:44 PM

no i don't buy altcoins but i am buying bitcoin because the market situation does not make sense for investment
Avity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:04:55 PM

Now is a great time to buy altcoins because as you say the price of BTC is soaring leaving altcoins to fend for themselves.  It's well known to buy low and sell high in Finance and investing... this also makes sense in cryptocurrencies.  Right now, altcoins are low, low, low.
asianjanedoe

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:42:16 PM

In my experience, BTC/ETH/XRP has given the best returns.
I'd start dumping anything else once price starts fixing itself.
Hopefully, soon.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:03:46 PM

I have not thought to buy altcoin, because bitcoin has not been finished with segwit and its fork. so bitcoin can still go up and altcoin can still go down again, better invest in bitcoin for now. because the target price bitcoin still going up.
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:17:36 PM

Now it is risky tobuy altcoins because btc is on the way now and all depends on its rate
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:22:09 PM

I am purchasing Bitcoin Gold. I think that the price may have a little bit of an increase when their network goes online because there is miners that want the coin as well.
You can see the latest update about the bitcoin gold in the thread. But you are bidding on the bitcoin gold after the network goes live and that's very bad sign. YOu can see the more bitcoin gold will go to the exchange site and a lot of people will dump it.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:22:46 PM

no i don't buy altcoins but i am buying bitcoin because the market situation does not make sense for investment
It's make sense. You can get cheaper altcoins right now because of bitcoin price rising. I think this is the best time to buy more altcoins which you think would be bounce back later. Don't you want cheaper altcoins?
Rabi3

Activity: 1204

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:30:48 PM

I do that all time, i buy altcoins when thy are cheap and I wait until the price pump up in that time I sell them that's help me to get some money Grin.

NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:35:01 PM

Of course it is always a good time to buy when altcoins are suffering and bleeding severely. But I think, on the other hand, Bitcoin's very bullish growth is not yet ending soon. This will perhaps continue in the next several days prior to the scheduled fork this November. This will be reaching at more than $7,000 per Bitcoin. The alts will follow later on but only after the fork is implemented.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:40:37 PM

Yes, why not, there is a big chance to earn from alt coin, trading alt coins can give you a huge profit if you trade the right coin and because the volatility is high you can do day trade with alt coin, so as long as it can be profitable I will join the alt coin trend
cl37007

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:48:18 PM

Yeah definately, there are some great projects out there providing things Bitcoin cannot. I have some XRP for example which is worth cents right now but I am hoping with the technologies it is hoping to underpin in the future it will shoot up in price. That's just one example, there are so many others

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:49:34 PM

I do that all time, i buy altcoins when thy are cheap and I wait until the price pump up in that time I sell them that's help me to get some money Grin.
Yes, it is the best time to grab and buy altcoin while the price is cheap. Eventually altcoin will rise soon, so buy some while it is cheap. Red days will be green soon, so I collect and hold, and sell when Im earning already.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:02:37 AM

Your bitcointalk name have a word trader on it but I guess you are new to trading.

There's really no cheap bitcoin or altcoins on a trader mind. Only investors have that word. Whether uptrend or downtrend traders will always find a way to gain profit. Additionaly traders have sophisticated technique to determine when to buy and sell to maximize profit.
rjefferson

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:14:50 AM

i think it's good to hodl both. Bitcoin for obvious reasons and altcoins for tech/ideas you believe in.

Right now, I'm hodling cybermiles because they are bringing smart contracts to the app 5miles (12 million users) and then they will be commercializing it for businesses. There are other features that make it very appealing (as I am onboard with anything that kills Ebay lol)
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:02:03 AM

You can see the latest update about the bitcoin gold in the thread. But you are bidding on the bitcoin gold after the network goes live and that's very bad sign. YOu can see the more bitcoin gold will go to the exchange site and a lot of people will dump it.
I agree. there are several branches of bitcoin fork, namely Bitcoin Gold. Bitcoin core, Bitcoin cash. so which one is better? n this time many people hold bitcoin gold before online network, and they only hope can high profit from airdrop BTG. then when BTG goes to exchange, they will take profits by selling and big dump.
acetouryahey

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:24:19 AM

Yes i buy the altcoins that is low but have possibility to rise so that ill have a good profit. But now im stocking my btc as if have btc is now rising higher.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: