Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:02:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying altcoins  (Read 16861 times)
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:45:50 PM

I do agree, so many good ICOs are currently good value for money now, because most of them are now far below the ICO price, projects like Enigma, Change, Propy etc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:46:52 PM

I do agree, so many good ICOs are currently good value for money now, because most of them are now far below the ICO price, projects like Enigma, Change, Propy etc

I buy altcoin because I know it will be worth it. For beginners I would recommend it as well. This is a future procedure because the course is still increasing and the altcoin expands.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:58:02 PM

With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

I have some altcoins in my portfolio XMR, BAT and ARK and looking to hold it for minimum 1 year. I'm currently down by $300 but I think it will rise sooner. Altcoins are great to make quick profit but only if you choose the right coins otherwise I would advise you to stay away from altcoins it's a very risky investment.
serian

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:05:49 PM

Buy and hodl. There are over 1000 altcoins. Most of them will not survive, fail to deliver product/results.

BitSat

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:08:37 PM

I want to buy altcoins for investment, I think it's a good time to buy some altcoins, because the price of altcoins is cheap.
but unfortunately I do not have enough money to buy it

I always feel that i also dont have enough money to buy all these alt coins. There are just so many great coins to invest in and there are even more great time to get them at discounted price. So, we could just have to work harder and get more extra cash to spend on crypto.
This is truth if some one want to buy altcoins then must have some extra money for this because this is not easy task to buy them some time we need to stay with them as this is unpredictable market any time any new challenge is ready so going with extra money very good never try with money you have to use very quickly in near future
Daniel_West

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:30:30 PM

i never buy altcoin.
as long i life in here, i just earn altcoin from ico. because we dont know, what altcoin will success later
That literally makes no sense. Participating in ICO downright means buying alts.
A.Chanaka Bandara

Activity: 140

Feeling Relax in Underpressure

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:10:48 AM

yes. This is the right time to buy altcoins in ICO. Personally I bought TRON Coin.

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:31:59 AM

Yes, I am also buying altcoins. This is the best time to collect altcoins through ICO or market. ICO is good for initial investment.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Lexi Jane

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:36:26 AM

Bitcoin continue to leverage their value, while altcoins are going down. But instead of make yourself to panic, it is a best time to buy for it. Then, when the time the bitcoins fall, chances are altcoins will turn to bullish point. Not all the time, but as i observed the market it happend several time times.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:44:30 AM

With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

Yes bitcoins is indeed increasing tremendously in this period of time and with that Altcoins are veing covered up. No attention has been given to altcoins this past few weeks because of bitcoins being too much expensive. But me personally I buy altcoins, ethereum to be exact because I know that in the future they will be as expensive as bitcoins today and that will allow me to have  in my wallet. They also have potential they just need thea same attention as bitcoins have for them to increase their value.
Bessta

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:09:02 AM

Yes but not soon,  maybe after i've done my research. I am considering to buy eth and some cheap altcoins which have the potential.  Right now i am researching on some altcoins  suggested by bitcoin forum members.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:31:22 AM

Yes but not soon,  maybe after i've done my research. I am considering to buy eth and some cheap altcoins which have the potential.  Right now i am researching on some altcoins  suggested by bitcoin forum members.
Investing in altcoins is a very risky thing to do because the price per coin could go lower within a matter of seconds. I would watch the charts for now.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
xandriel

Activity: 586

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:14:56 AM

Yes, I agree with you, the altcoins price are cheap now. You should buy right now and wait for increasing after the fork.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Acguy

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:23:33 AM

Alts only went up today because of people fomoing and closing their shorts.
Let it cool down a bit first.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:29:15 AM

Yes your right , bitcoin now is almost 7,000 USD. It continue to move up and be known. While many of the altcoins now a days are bleeding. But if you are a trader of altcoin , for me it is the best time to buy it. Because when the time comes that altcoin regain its value you will definitely get a big income from this altcoin.
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:11:03 AM

Yes i buy when price is low and sell when price is high just to make some extra money.

At the moment is this Waves and Lisk.

Any other good coins Wink?
zabisux

Activity: 401

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:19:12 AM

I sometimes buy altcoins for profits and sometimes I buy cause I love to invest and follow that coin. I think altcoins are legit if you can choose best ones. But I know some people basically hates altcoins and never invest. They say one and only true coin is bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Risotto

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:23:43 AM

Fork will be good for altcoins
Altcoins have been falling while Btc has been increasing
But things are going to reverse a bit
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:31:37 AM

I just bought Atcoin. I bought Ethereum and wave because it is likely to go up in 2018.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:36:31 AM

The best moment to buy alts was yesterday when the news about cancellation of Segwit2X has been appeared Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: