Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:07:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH falling  (Read 1841 times)
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:20:53 PM

In my opinion as some people say before now is small period when Bitcoin so strongly dominates but this not gonna be always. I think now nit good time to sell yours ETH
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 09:28:51 PM

I think it's a very wrong time to sell Ethereum, Bitcoin got a lot of power. this power will be lost in the future, you should wait that day

blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 09:31:09 PM

Just HODL ETH for some months or years.
!!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

sconklin321

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

Orjinal üyelik ToRiKaN banlanalı asır ol

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:54:02 PM

I think Ethereum's fall will soon end. And the price will climb upwards quickly. Ethereum's users and Ethereum deserve this, but I think the investor's head is mixed.

- Orjinal Üyelik Eski Banlanmış ToRiKaN -

https://youtube.com/c/KriptoParatoner

www twitter.com/torikan
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:56:37 PM

After fork will start to grow again, there are many other coins that have the same problem but just in case i am not worried about getting it back to good value.

Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:33:24 PM

I have a couple of ETHs stored for a while and seeing as how the price is falling, it really disappoint me and I've been thinking for days already that maybe it's time to sell ETH, but then again price keeps dropping so I'm having second thoughts because I'll be selling it for a lower price compared to when I get it. How long do you guys think this will keep going? How low will eth go?

Just hold on to your ETH, after this whole Bitcoin madness, it will return to normal again.
So many alts have been greatly affected.
asianjanedoe

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:38:11 PM

Hoping for some really good airdrops to compensate for the falling or stagnant price.
Which I did 50/50 BTC ETH holdings. However! I truly believe in the ETH proeject.
omnik

Activity: 569

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:45:46 PM

In my opinion as some people say before now is small period when Bitcoin so strongly dominates but this not gonna be always. I think now nit good time to sell yours ETH
People are rushing into the bitcoin and they are all try to betting into the next hardfork and another good news about the bitcoin already added in the future list trade of big company in the wallstreet yesterday. It seems become a big boost.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:48:24 PM

Ethereum price is good as of now because its 290 dollars . And For sure it will increase again after few weeks. So be ready for that.
Be patience and for sure you will be happy to the result because you earn profit in the future.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:51:06 PM

Keep holding Ethereum. You will not regret.

The same thing happened last year. Until January, problems in the market will continue. But then the price of Ethereum will rise rapidly.
Mark537

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:00:27 PM

It is good to see ETH holding near $300 price level. It will be worrisome if breaks below last low
of  $280. Hopefully the next rally will start after Bitcoin fork is out of the way later this month.

That's the same thing I thought. It's surprisingly holding strong
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:31:14 PM

Compared to the price of bitcoin, the ether price drop is evident, but in reality its price has remained fairly stable in recent months in terms of dollars. I believe that this is just the calm that precedes the storm and in a short time we will see ether recover his bullish career. I, on the other hand, am starting to accumulate more ETH than bitcoin because I see a greater potential for growth in the ethereum platform.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:46:19 PM

I notice this also ethereum is dropping the price. I also have eth and I dont want to sell it, I'd rather hold eth than selling it now. I can see eth will recover the price and I can earn good profit of it.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:50:59 PM

I have a couple of ETHs stored for a while and seeing as how the price is falling, it really disappoint me and I've been thinking for days already that maybe it's time to sell ETH, but then again price keeps dropping so I'm having second thoughts because I'll be selling it for a lower price compared to when I get it. How long do you guys think this will keep going? How low will eth go?

Ethereum has been rather stable these past several weeks in terms of its price. There are no huge rise and fall along the charts for Ethereum. This is a good sign of stability but those who are holding ETH will probably not be happy with this situation. I guess you need to shift to a long term holding or if you want short term then you might want to consider some other altcoins.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:37:10 AM

Keep holding Ethereum. You will not regret.

The same thing happened last year. Until January, problems in the market will continue. But then the price of Ethereum will rise rapidly.

I believe so. And to think this is great time to buy some and add to your portfolio and it seems there are some weak hands dumping their eth now without knowing that they can actually miss the ride of it. So take the chance right now, grab some and expect profit afterwards.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
eddyhalim

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:39:52 AM

etherium is very popular to us, we use eth everyday for trading and transactions, despite it is dropping now, you should hold your eth and wait until it rise again, you may earn some profit in the future.

coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:02:50 AM

i do have an eth in my wallet,
and i will hold it, for now, all alt are down,
but when the time is come, ethereum price will be back on track soon

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:32:31 AM

Selling ethereum below the price you buy is a wrong decision and the stage we are now is still at early one and ethereum is still going up and before end of 2018 ethereum may be above $1000 so there is no need for panicking. I also hold some of the ethereum token and most of them are in red for some days now and I don't give a panic or discouragement, were price will  be in days to come. Ethereum is not a coin that will remain bearish for long and we all know that very soon fund will start to flow back to ethereum market.
Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:38:11 AM

4-5 months ago 10 ETH equals 1 BTC. Now 24 ETH = 1 BTC. The ones in Altcoins are very bad.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████