Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:56:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.03 BTC to 3 BTC Challenge  (Read 5565 times)
chr.rit

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:01:16 PM

will you be posting your trades on twitter or not at all?

I really would like to follow you...even on the low/med market cap coins!

Thanks and Good Luck!
iamjwroar (OP)

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:57:28 PM

Thanks and Good Luck!

Yes, I will try to post most of my trades/trade recaps, as well as my thoughts/analysis. I will post mid caps, but low caps will be iffy because they are prone to rapid price movements. Last thing I want is accusations of pumping/dumping! I did post my first trade yesterday, so you can check it out. Thanks, I appreciate it.

Tennisfortwo

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:07:08 AM

Thanks and Good Luck!

Yes, I will try to post most of my trades/trade recaps, as well as my thoughts/analysis. I will post mid caps, but low caps will be iffy because they are prone to rapid price movements. Last thing I want is accusations of pumping/dumping! I did post my first trade yesterday, so you can check it out. Thanks, I appreciate it.

Fun thread I just followed you on twitter. I hope you will post what went good/bad and what you learned from it. This way we can get more insight in trading and get closer to our initial goal.
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:55:12 AM

Hey all, I'm going to start this challenge of turning 0.03 BTC to 3 BTC. I have no idea if I can accomplish this, but I'll be sharing my progress daily with you. If I somehow can do this, it'll prove that anyone can make money in trading as long as you are dedicated and put in the time and work.

I'll also be posting some of my trades during the challenge on Twitter (in my signature), so catch you there too! Hopefully I don't go broke in a few days Cheesy

Portfolio Status
Week 1 - 0.035 BTC
I think that's really a special mission. Maybe you need to do a lot of trading, can not invest only once that you can achieve such results. And I find it is  very difficult, if you do not have a reasonable strategy you may lose everything just after a sleep.

RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:20:05 AM

As i seen your portofolio stats in week 1 is 0.035 btc or it has been increased 0.005 btc from your initial investment. Does it mean you have sold the BCH which you bought yesterday or you are still holding it until now?

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
heelzkinu

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:07:38 AM

Fantastic.
All the best, and do let us know with regular updates
iamjwroar (OP)

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:15:57 AM

As i seen your portofolio stats in week 1 is 0.035 btc or it has been increased 0.005 btc from your initial investment. Does it mean you have sold the BCH which you bought yesterday or you are still holding it until now?

The portfolio has increased since our first trade yesterday and yes I am still holding on to BCH. In my opinion, it's the only coin worth holding now during BTC/USD move. I posted two other trades on Twitter, a XRP one and a XLM one. The XLM one was for a slight loss (-5%), but the XRP one was profitable (+36%). From those gains, I increased my BCH position.

Note - I actually just woke up from my alarm/alert hitting from BCH haha. Managed to get my order hit at the top (0.092) and rebought at 0.0875. We are actually now sitting at 0.038! I'm going to get back to sleep now, thanks for following.

imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:43:50 AM

Hey all, I'm going to start this challenge of turning 0.03 BTC to 3 BTC. I have no idea if I can accomplish this, but I'll be sharing my progress daily with you. If I somehow can do this, it'll prove that anyone can make money in trading as long as you are dedicated and put in the time and work.

I'll also be posting some of my trades during the challenge on Twitter (in my signature), so catch you there too! Hopefully I don't go broke in a few days Cheesy

Portfolio Status
Week 1 - 0.035 BTC

Your coins are also a good public update so we know what's going to happen in your trading. if you become successful you can inspire others. If you just keep on working you will be successful in your future challenges in your life.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:09:33 AM

Portfolio Status
Week 1 - 0.035 BTC

Nice. I hope you will succeed from 0.03 BTC turn into 3 BTC just like you said. I am looking forward for the updates and hopely you will share what coin do you trading and maybe share your trading strategy with me Cheesy. Thanks
coolclass

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:44:56 AM

This is one heck of a task bro, I hope the heat don't get to you and you stick to your trading guts no matter what. Wish you success on this, while I follow the progress closely from here.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:00:48 AM

So your challenge is multiples 100 times and i think only investing in new ICO or Gambling can help you. Trading will make this come true but it will costs for a long time.
Yes I am with this, specially if you are just making daily trades for small quick profit you can rarely multiply your bankroll by 100 times. Also day trading is quite risky and you can even loss half of your balance.

I will not say impossible, but I don't think you can reach this target with just day trading.

I have seen a guy who have invested $1k before ripple boom last year and now sitting over $30k just in a time of 1 year. That is quite rare...
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:24:45 AM

Portfolio Status
Week 1 - 0.035 BTC

0.03 to 3 BTC mean you have 100x increase your money by investing to altcoin. i see that we can be done this if we choose right altcoin. I hope you will success
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:31:23 AM

Im interested on how you will manage that small amount to become 3 btc from trading I believe you will be successful but It will take a long time before you can earn 3 btc Im following your twitter now to see some updates.

Rajatruck

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:32:26 AM

Good luck but setting yourself such a goal will push you to take a big risk, which does not always end well.
mrcryptosocial

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:04:48 AM

I read all your comments and never would I expected it would draw this much interest. I thank you guys for all your support and enthusiasm! So, one question I'm been seeing is what my strategy will be. The strategy is to have no set strategy and to be flexible because of changing market conditions/trends. So, right now what I will be looking for is alts with strong fundamentals that have been oversold (good for a quick rebound play) and alts that are holding well despite the BTC rise.

https://twitter.com/iamjwroar/status/925825302609190912

The challenge has started and our first trade was made yesterday. My reason for this play is that it fits our current criteria of it holding well despite the BTC rise (actually rose too). Also, I think there may be a top incoming with BTCUSD + the Segwit2x drama might have some effects too. That might result in people moving into BCC/BCH temporarily. I know it is a hated coin too, but our goal is to trade and make profit.

Note - I will avoid posting trades live that involves low marketcap coins for obvious reasons.

Great some questions i need to know.
1.What exchange are you using.
2.What currency pair is in your target
echogomodrill

Activity: 1498
Merit: 133

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:14:51 AM

I read all your comments and never would I expected it would draw this much interest. I thank you guys for all your support and enthusiasm! So, one question I'm been seeing is what my strategy will be. The strategy is to have no set strategy and to be flexible because of changing market conditions/trends. So, right now what I will be looking for is alts with strong fundamentals that have been oversold (good for a quick rebound play) and alts that are holding well despite the BTC rise.

https://twitter.com/iamjwroar/status/925825302609190912

The challenge has started and our first trade was made yesterday. My reason for this play is that it fits our current criteria of it holding well despite the BTC rise (actually rose too). Also, I think there may be a top incoming with BTCUSD + the Segwit2x drama might have some effects too. That might result in people moving into BCC/BCH temporarily. I know it is a hated coin too, but our goal is to trade and make profit.

Note - I will avoid posting trades live that involves low marketcap coins for obvious reasons.

Great some questions i need to know.
1.What exchange are you using.
2.What currency pair is in your target
the most volatile token
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2328009.msg23971938#msg23971938
mukeymon

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:29:16 AM

x100 increase it not so big challenge. I wish you good luck and I think you will touch your target amount soon. But don't stop when you reach 1 BTC, it is not enough
x100 you think it is a little challenge? For me, it is something that is too big to be achieved. If you are a successful trader then I think you can get it but no trader ever succeed forever.
sofakingporkhunt

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:29:40 AM

It can and has been done before, takes a lot of time, research and effort. Good luck.
BivxiuDavi

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:11:41 AM

LOL how Smiley) i think you cant do this. altcoin all dead right now. How to trading and x100 yours balance Cheesy
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:17:02 AM

Portfolio Status
Week 1 - 0.035 BTC

Good luck, this is going to be a hard challenge, especially with the alt bear market atm
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: