Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:02:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.03 BTC to 3 BTC Challenge  (Read 5564 times)
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:46:19 PM

Hey all, I'm going to start this challenge of turning 0.03 BTC to 3 BTC. I have no idea if I can accomplish this, but I'll be sharing my progress daily with you. If I somehow can do this, it'll prove that anyone can make money in trading as long as you are dedicated and put in the time and work.

I'll also be posting some of my trades during the challenge on Twitter (in my signature), so catch you there too! Hopefully I don't go broke in a few days Cheesy

Portfolio Status
November - 0.082 BTC

what? from .03 to 3 btc , you are targeting a 1000 % profit! i have suggestion , what if you also post your current coins that you are going to trade instead of only posting a value of your day trade so that we can make profit too. Sharing is caring Cheesy Lets make some profit together. Thankyou!

J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:38:36 PM

Nice profit already. Almost 200% profit in btc without the profit from the soar of btc value.
Yes indeed, this only based with his bitcoin profits but if we will add or consider the dollar value of his investment I think its really a huge asset now,
The dollar value has 'merely' gone up 66% (still quite good) netting the OP $130 which doesn't make it a huge asset at all but it's a nice bonus I guess.

hope he can share his actual gain and what particular alts that he's holding its a good call to check and assess maybe it can also help to get some
good earnings too.
If you checked out the full post instead of only reading the title you would know that the OP has a twitter account where he tweets out his progress. The particular altcoin and entry point are disclosed, so essentially you could go ahead and follow every single trade this person make thus copying their strategy and maybe even their potential successes.
iamjwroar (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:05:23 PM

What is your current stats now? I mean how much % increasing until now since you started this thread?
Greedy is normal mate, don't blame yourself because of that.

Can you share the latest status of capital?

What is you current deposit status?Just curious how many you manage to trade in one month considering that it was huge rally on bitcoin.

I update the current status of my portfolio on the first post, so just check there if you want to know where I'm at Smiley

Love your initiative. How do you base your trades on? TA,FA or both? Do you do day-trading or position-trading? Or maybe.. swing?  Cheesy
It is a pretty bold challenge to take,but I wish you good luck!

I incorporate both TA/FA, when both things line up, that's where the biggest trades happen. I make sure to check charts and news daily to keep up to date on things. Right now, I'm mostly day trading, but I don't mind holding coins for a few days. Once my capital increases, I will allocate some to longer term positions.

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:54:24 AM

Hey all, I'm going to start this challenge of turning 0.03 BTC to 3 BTC. I have no idea if I can accomplish this, but I'll be sharing my progress daily with you. If I somehow can do this, it'll prove that anyone can make money in trading as long as you are dedicated and put in the time and work.

I'll also be posting some of my trades during the challenge on Twitter (in my signature), so catch you there too! Hopefully I don't go broke in a few days Cheesy

Portfolio Status
November - 0.082 BTC

what? from .03 to 3 btc , you are targeting a 1000 % profit! i have suggestion , what if you also post your current coins that you are going to trade instead of only posting a value of your day trade so that we can make profit too. Sharing is caring Cheesy Lets make some profit together. Thankyou!

I think he could make it but he doesn't know when he can reach his target. I really want to follow his journey and I am sure that someday he can reach it especially if almost altcoin gets jumped for the price so he can directly make a bigger profit. if he has some coin that he predicted will jump over than 100% in one day and then he can make a lot of money. but I think he doesn't want to post his current coins because it's too private unless he wants to share one or two coin names from his list.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:10:10 AM

Its been a month now since you posted this, can you share any updates how did it go so far. Anyways I will subscribe to your post and may I also know what is your twitter profile. I hope you find success and lastly dont forget to share what you did.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
iamjwroar (OP)

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:56:14 AM

Its been a month now since you posted this, can you share any updates how did it go so far. Anyways I will subscribe to your post and may I also know what is your twitter profile. I hope you find success and lastly dont forget to share what you did.

My Twitter profile is in my signature and all my trades/updates are posted there. I also update the current status of my portfolio on the first page/post. Thank you, appreciate it.

RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:10:36 AM

the other guy's thread was trying to do 0.1 to 1 BTC in 6 months
and this one from 0.03 BTC to 3 BTC Challenge  Shocked that's 10,000% or 100x
both don't share the technique or what they have in the portfolio...
if only they list what they do, buy/sell/hold whatever altcoins
we could all learn something here and maybe replicate and gain profit too  Grin

OP always update what token he will trade on his twitter. Did you check it? You and other people can follow his trade.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:06:16 AM

Did you lost your depo? Grin Where are you? Make any updates Smiley
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:28:16 AM

My Twitter profile is in my signature and all my trades/updates are posted there. I also update the current status of my portfolio on the first page/post. Thank you, appreciate it.
OP always update what token he will trade on his twitter. Did you check it? You and other people can follow his trade.

I missed that Lips sealed unfortunately I don't use twitter.
but I will try to check his twitter regularly now, another good trading info won't hurt
looking at the status screenshot, I'm guessing he's trading on bittrex?

Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:54:29 AM

Did you lost your depo? Grin Where are you? Make any updates Smiley
Of course he didn't. As you can see on first post, his balance still at 0.082 btc and he keeps update his balance once his trade done.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:11:39 AM

I missed that Lips sealed unfortunately I don't use twitter.
but I will try to check his twitter regularly now, another good trading info won't hurt
looking at the status screenshot, I'm guessing he's trading on bittrex?

I have twitter but didn't follow the man. My mistakes.  Smiley. Try to follow you later. But this is really quite a journey and also if ever he hits his target. Nothing wrong here with having a definite goals in your trading. I just checked the first page and saw that's its already 0.1 BTC so he's doing a good job so far. And with the current boom and renewed interest in the altcoin market, this challenge is very doable. Keep up the good work mate. And just keep it updated because a lot of members are very eager to know to learn something from your journey.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:25:56 PM

A really cool idea to share your progress with the forum, looks like you are making good progress so far, just going to follow your twitter to see how you do.
MoKenyanCrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:30:41 PM

Good way to be held accountable
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:51:03 PM

This is a big challenge for you because from 0.03 bitcoin to 3 bitcoin you need x100 times your account. I advise you to make this new altcoin on small commercial sites like cryptopia, novaexchange, yobit ... because the new altcoin will likely grow stronger than the altcoin has long developed.
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:47:54 AM

For those who want to know, OP already achieved 0.15 btc atm or 5x from his balance or 400% increase just in 1 month 5 days.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:14:46 AM

ah nice progress for the challange. It's been a while I didn't take a look for your thread. It's seem you did some profit so your fund now raise much. Keep it up the profit and I know you can do it to finish the challenge. I will follow this thread again to see the progress. Thanks
o3iquitous

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:21:41 AM

This is really a hard challenge , hope you gonna make it mah friend. Keep updating about your process, i'm watching every steps of yours.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1285

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:26:43 AM

What coins am I holding?

I rarely hold a coin longer than a few days, so I don't find it helpful to post here. I do however post all my trades on Twitter so if you want to know, catch me there! If I really like a trade, I'll post it here. For example, the BCH and XLM trade.

Portfolio Status (Updated Daily)
November - 0.082 BTC
December - 0.15 BTC

this is a very good return, well done.
People are so skeptical although it was/is a big task.

The challenge going forward is to figure out whether
to keep to the successful routine or change it to
make faster gains?

Interesting.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
spartacuspro12

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:07:01 PM

What coins am I holding?

I rarely hold a coin longer than a few days, so I don't find it helpful to post here. I do however post all my trades on Twitter so if you want to know, catch me there! If I really like a trade, I'll post it here. For example, the BCH and XLM trade.

Portfolio Status (Updated Daily)
November - 0.082 BTC
December - 0.15 BTC

Good Progress!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:43:10 AM

Portfolio Status
November - 0.082 BTC

I think he could make it but he doesn't know when he can reach his target. I really want to follow his journey and I am sure that someday he can reach it especially if almost altcoin gets jumped for the price so he can directly make a bigger profit. if he has some coin that he predicted will jump over than 100% in one day and then he can make a lot of money. but I think he doesn't want to post his current coins because it's too private unless he wants to share one or two coin names from his list.
he doesn't have to make the target to let us know
how the process go,because if he didn't put the strategy
here this thread will only be a STORY TELLING.because
proof is what this community need to believe about what
we are trying to say.hope OP will appreciate our concerns
Because this is a good topic for all of us who wanted to
gain profit by trading
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: