Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:32:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.03 BTC to 3 BTC Challenge  (Read 5559 times)
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:53:44 AM

Hey all, I'm going to start this challenge of turning 0.03 BTC to 3 BTC. I have no idea if I can accomplish this, but I'll be sharing my progress daily with you. If I somehow can do this, it'll prove that anyone can make money in trading as long as you are dedicated and put in the time and work.

I'll also be posting some of my trades during the challenge on Twitter (in my signature), so catch you there too! Hopefully I don't go broke in a few days Cheesy

Portfolio Status
November - 0.082 BTC

what? from .03 to 3 btc , you are targeting a 1000 % profit! i have suggestion , what if you also post your current coins that you are going to trade instead of only posting a value of your day trade so that we can make profit too. Sharing is caring Cheesy Lets make some profit together. Thankyou!

I think he could make it but he doesn't know when he can reach his target. I really want to follow his journey and I am sure that someday he can reach it especially if almost altcoin gets jumped for the price so he can directly make a bigger profit. if he has some coin that he predicted will jump over than 100% in one day and then he can make a lot of money. but I think he doesn't want to post his current coins because it's too private unless he wants to share one or two coin names from his list.
he doesn't have to make the target to let us know
how the process go,because if he didn't put the strategy
here this thread will only be a STORY TELLING.because
proof is what this community need to believe about what
we are trying to say.hope OP will appreciate our concerns
Because this is a good topic for all of us who wanted to
gain profit by trading

Yes all want to get profit from it's bitcoin 0. 03 btc  to 3 Btc is very high value.Even 0.03 bitcoin is high value for me.So I need some proof from you to accept your point.Can you make any solid proof to do this.

std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:36:03 AM

wow , im following ur signature , u have done someting!
i'm sure u can reach that 3 soon with that progress!

iamjwroar (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:51:02 AM

Thanks for the follows and support guys! Appreciate the comments and interest too.

https://twitter.com/iamjwroar/status/938080690511532033

Just had a 50% trade on XLM.

https://twitter.com/iamjwroar/status/936719567518388224

Also, a call a few days ago about XLM having a possibility of hitting 1500.

iamjwroar (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:08:42 PM

Most alts have been looking really bad lately, they have similar charts and a bear flag kind of pattern. However, I have been on the lookout for profitable trades that can still be made. One of them was MANA, after the initial pump to 700, it was dumped hard down to the boxed range.

With the recent crypto kitty hype, I assumed MANA wasn't quite done and kept a close eye on it. Despite most alts dumping last night, MANA remained in consolidation and buying volume all of sudden started to increase. I quickly bought some at 373 and what lucky timing as it pumped quickly. A 46% gain in under a hour.

https://twitter.com/iamjwroar/status/939655759947812865

I guess my strategy for the next few days/week is to see how alts hold up, many are retesting lows from the vicious dump when BTC made that huge run. There might be potential for some good bounce plays so I will pay close attention to that.

Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:18:31 PM

Could you provide us more infos about your trades, as soon as you placed the orders? So we could copy the trades. I would follow with little amount to see where would this lead to. Maybe you could make us all to millionaires. No, in serious, your thread would have more impressions with more details.
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:22:19 PM

That's Good .03 to 3 BTC? i couldnt think what strategy your going to do but that's not imposible, ill salute you if you made it. Good luck Wink
MURONDI

Activity: 770
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:14:08 PM

I am very curious, I happen to like trading, see this thread directly to post comments, I like to exchange ideas with fellow traders, what strategy do you use,? whether you use an indicator to specify buy or sell,?
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:28:56 PM

Could you provide us more infos about your trades, as soon as you placed the orders? So we could copy the trades. I would follow with little amount to see where would this lead to. Maybe you could make us all to millionaires. No, in serious, your thread would have more impressions with more details.
Didn't he always update any his trade on twitter? You can find it on his signature box.

That's Good .03 to 3 BTC? i couldnt think what strategy your going to do but that's not imposible, ill salute you if you made it. Good luck Wink
He already made 8x from his starting amount. Still a long way to go
TeamUpcoin

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:31:52 PM

Great results! How do you pick ideas for your trades? Also, what kind of trading experience do you have? You seem to trade professionally based on the results you are publishing.
iamjwroar (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:27:46 PM

I post all my trades on Twitter, you can follow me there.

Thank you!

good luck my man.

Appreciate it!

I am very curious, I happen to like trading, see this thread directly to post comments, I like to exchange ideas with fellow traders, what strategy do you use,? whether you use an indicator to specify buy or sell,?

I don't have a set strategy, as I try to be flexible and open minded. However, I do focus on breakout trading on charts and pay attention to latest market trends/fundamental news that might drive up a coin. Biggest indicators of buying/selling in my opinion is candle volumes or potential resistances.

iamjwroar (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:43:50 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 02:13:28 PM by iamjwroar

One trade I really like right now is MANA... price is around low 500s now and I think it has a good chance to at least double in a week or so. I believe the project is a game changer and there is a upcoming auction on the 15th where people can bid and purchase land parcels. I think there is around 8 million dollars committed and any MANA used to buy land is burned.

My entry was 443

https://twitter.com/iamjwroar/status/940367887709233153

hari9981

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:51:22 PM

you have a good skill for your trade. in a very short time you can increase your btc amount. what is your trading strategy? do I know about it? I want to follow your twitter. I am new to trading so it takes lessons from professional people like you. I just follow some signatures and bounty. then the results I get sold for granted. I am afraid to enter the market because I am worried about losing my money
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:24:02 AM

Thanks for being so diligent in posting your trades. I've followed you in on a few and have been impressed with the results. I'm more of a hodler and buy into things I believe in long term but your posts have helped me test the waters of active trading.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:30:31 AM

That was so very hard to do, even a trade expert is we will have a hard time to do that challenge, maybe 0.03 to 1btc challenge is possible enough to do, and i am surely that it will be more very hard to do because the value of bitcoin is not stopping on increasing so that challenge can definitley may take 1 year from now.

sana9826

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:38:06 AM

little bit curious about this thread.. are you sure to do that? it's a difficult challenge in trading. you maybe lost all your balance, daily trading is really hard to gain profit. but, i'll support your intention dude. i thought it just a dreaming day. moreover now altcoins are not stable.
appiivenkii

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:55:31 AM

Well best of luck for ur goals ..even i have similar kind of a plan ..nothing is impossible in this crypto world...even i started with less and trying to learn from my mistakes and now coming back to track Cheesy every thing is possible only if u execute the plans correctly and most important is u need to have steel balls to HOLD and lot of patience ..
Fair Light

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:10:48 AM

You need a crystal ball i think :p
sana9826

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:36:04 AM

Hey all, I'm going to start this challenge of turning 0.03 BTC to 3 BTC. I have no idea if I can accomplish this, but I'll be sharing my progress daily with you. If I somehow can do this, it'll prove that anyone can make money in trading as long as you are dedicated and put in the time and work.

I'll also be posting some of my trades during the challenge on Twitter (in my signature), so catch you there too! Hopefully I don't go broke in a few days Cheesy

Portfolio Status
November - 0.082 BTC

what? from .03 to 3 btc , you are targeting a 1000 % profit! i have suggestion , what if you also post your current coins that you are going to trade instead of only posting a value of your day trade so that we can make profit too. Sharing is caring Cheesy Lets make some profit together. Thankyou!

I think he could make it but he doesn't know when he can reach his target. I really want to follow his journey and I am sure that someday he can reach it especially if almost altcoin gets jumped for the price so he can directly make a bigger profit. if he has some coin that he predicted will jump over than 100% in one day and then he can make a lot of money. but I think he doesn't want to post his current coins because it's too private unless he wants to share one or two coin names from his list.
he doesn't have to make the target to let us know
how the process go,because if he didn't put the strategy
here this thread will only be a STORY TELLING.because
proof is what this community need to believe about what
we are trying to say.hope OP will appreciate our concerns
Because this is a good topic for all of us who wanted to
gain profit by trading

Yes all want to get profit from it's bitcoin 0. 03 btc  to 3 Btc is very high value.Even 0.03 bitcoin is high value for me.So I need some proof from you to accept your point.Can you make any solid proof to do this.
actually this is interesting topic, but it will be more interested if you provide the proof mate, i don't say if we're not believe on you. but it will be more appreciated if you give us the proof. good luck..!!
wait for your next update.
k_kuchkarov

Activity: 238
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:37:59 AM

With such a course, bitcoin will have to trade for a long time, I think about 5 months and more than 50-60 successful deals should be! But I will be very glad for you, if you can do this  Wink Smiley
Collosus999

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:41:00 AM

Wow best of luck to you! Solid gains made already!
Just a question though, where are you trading? Im very new to this, but am learning pretty quickly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: