Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:41:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED][BOUNTY] Open Longevity: Antiaging platform and clinical trials  (Read 9301 times)
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:29:53 PM

How much is bounty fund now? Is the bounty manager work good? Maybe I could join

Is there no information on this page on the first page?
I have just already read about bounty fund but there is no info about the work of bounty managers. There are so many complaints in differents threads about bounty manager terrible work
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:31:30 PM

if devs dont pay dividents you dont wanna save this token in portfolio
No, I will definitely have this token in my portfolio. If this tokens have dividents so it could may have problems ith SEC regulation rules
Problems with SEC dont let this project will be on bittrex. May be its goot that there is no divs
I very much doubt that this project will get on bittrex, it needs a lot of noise for the project Roll Eyes
everything is possible in the cryptoworld) And such great project has all the chances to be listed there
I think binanse will be easier to obtain, but there are also large volumes, and the first time will trade on the ED
Binance primarly lists only the tokens which win the public votes. But I dont see so large community here to obtain such purpose
It is not so! It is also possible to pay for the listing and the developers can do it, there not as expensive as on other exchanges, in addition there is a good volume
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:43:29 PM

No, I will definitely have this token in my portfolio. If this tokens have dividents so it could may have problems ith SEC regulation rules
Problems with SEC dont let this project will be on bittrex. May be its goot that there is no divs
I very much doubt that this project will get on bittrex, it needs a lot of noise for the project Roll Eyes
everything is possible in the cryptoworld) And such great project has all the chances to be listed there
I think binanse will be easier to obtain, but there are also large volumes, and the first time will trade on the ED
Binance primarly lists only the tokens which win the public votes. But I dont see so large community here to obtain such purpose
It is not so! It is also possible to pay for the listing and the developers can do it, there not as expensive as on other exchanges, in addition there is a good volume
Instead of paying for listing it would be better to emphasize on the attracting people to the community
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:54:42 PM

Yep, it is highly recommended otherwise the project will have a small community and as a result - support
But now not enough joiners in campaign. If it will be more...

SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:57:19 PM

Instead of paying for listing it would be better to emphasize on the attracting people to the community
More people will be in the draft only when there is reliable and working platform!
nshrd

Activity: 518

the moon

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:02:18 PM

for sure but this two both things together will works too, additional liquidity are alwayes welocmed

spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:03:13 PM

More people will be in the draft only when there is reliable and working platform!
If you have already working platforn than ur token price will be higher

SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:05:44 PM

If you have already working platforn than ur token price will be higher
The main thing that the developers kept their coins at least half of the year and did not sell
spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:09:48 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 07:26:46 PM by spawn4ever

The main thing that the developers kept their coins at least half of the year and did not sell
its good sign that team's coin frozen. It will make them work better

ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:13:55 PM

its god sign that team's coin frozen. It will make them work better
It would be perfect if they show us the smart contract adress so we can ensure in this
spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:17:24 PM

It would be perfect if they show us the smart contract adress so we can ensure in this
I think they will do this after ICO ends. No need to lie community in this situation

ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:19:08 PM

I think they will do this after ICO ends. No need to lie community in this situation
So..Trust but check you must. There are so many scams thats why the team should ensure us in their honesty
spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:22:57 PM

So..Trust but check you must. There are so many scams thats why the team should ensure us in their honesty
Im agree with you. Nowadays a lot of scamproject. I hope that open longevity not like that

ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:26:35 PM

Im agree with you. Nowadays a lot of scamproject. I hope that open longevity not like that
Im sure not. Strong team, superb idea, solid priject overall. One minus - small bouty fund. IMHO
spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:28:09 PM

Im sure not. Strong team, superb idea, solid priject overall. One minus - small bouty fund. IMHO
Bounty pool so small because this campaign only for pre-ico

nshrd

Activity: 518

the moon

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:29:13 PM

its good sign that team's coin frozen. It will make them work better
this is protection for both sides devs and investors, so i think we are fine

spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:31:27 PM

this is protection for both sides devs and investors, so i think we are fine
Yeap, frozen tokens make developers work harder

SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:40:51 PM

Well, the capitalization is small, so it is good for the growth of prices in the future!
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:47:23 PM

More so the project shoul increase the fund. If it could attrack people at this stage then more poeple will catch the bounty during the main ICO
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:58:13 PM

More so the project shoul increase the fund. If it could attrack people at this stage then more poeple will catch the bounty during the main ICO
Recently on the bounty can not earn a lot of money, I just have to keep the coin for a long time in the hope it will increase..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: