Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:20:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If planning to HODL I think now is the time, which three coins will make it?  (Read 1312 times)
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:53:31 PM

If planning to HODL, just stick to:

1. BTC
2. ETH
3. LTC

Currently stuck with just ETH, made a mistake in my portfolio.
Planning on taking on more LTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:20:54 PM

On this  forum  they can't  do math

They always  advice  the same shit... ''  buy  bitcoin,  litecoin''

Listen to me instead,  buy  waves, aragon (ANT), walton chain,  MODUM.  They  all have all the  space in the room  to  grown

bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:38:50 PM

Why not just hold DeepOnion or BTX or Bitsend.
First priority is DeepOnion, the community are active and they have very good airdrop program, so you can have a good quantity of coins. If you invest bitcoin or other mature coins, the price will go higher in the future I think, but if you want your coin to go to 100X, you should pay attention to those coins will extreme potential.
DeepOnion is such a potential coins, and I have already bought a lot of them and stake.

surikat85

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:44:08 PM

neblio, iota  , omg
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:36:59 PM

Universa is really good coin if you wanna hold it for 2-3 years. I also throw small money there the other coin you could consider to invest to is boscoin and exscudo. Boscoin has been up 30x since their ico. Exscudo will be launch their platform in q1 2018 now they are on testnet. Genesis vision also good..

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:14:12 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are the safest options for me. Outside of them, all others involve long-term risks.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:20:25 AM

I would choose Viacoin to invest in for mid-term, potential x10

long term x50-100

https://medium.com/@viacoin/viacoin-development-update-10-2017-a4652e7676d2

Yeah i think that niacin right now seems pretty nice, especially at a dip like right now. It has potential to be able to make it out of the pile of altcoins that nobody talks about to one of the household names if done right.

The development has to go forward first, though.

If the development goes forward, so will the price. Long term Hodl i'm going with XMR.

EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:12:24 PM

If someone believes in the potential of alt coins, now might be the time. Many altcons are almost at the bottom of the charts and if ready to risk a gamble now is the time and not when the coins have started to rise.
Since investing involves some gamble, I am willing to take a small risk and am ready to invest a few hundred bucks planning to hold on to the coins for 2 years.
The first token I bought was UTC https://universa.io but I am hoping some of you could give me a few more ideas which altcons might have a mid-term potential?
Universa is really a good one for your term plan and if you seek another new then i guess Utrust is a right bet!
IOTA also is really good for 2 years plan IMHO..
Wink
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:29:46 PM

Waves - Solid roadmap and Dev team, good product, gets a decent POS too.

DeepOnion - I think that its roadmap will give it the edge over other security coins, DeepSend is too good to miss. If it hits moneros prices in the next few years you have made 100x your cash back

Bitcoin - Its being accepted in more places than ever, hold for years and reap the rewards of forks and appreciation.
SupperTrapper

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:32:07 PM

I've been pretty hype for POSW, as one might gather from my post history. I bought in right after they bottomed because of a rough patch they had. I have never dared past a top 150 coin, but with what they will be bringing to the table, it can actually have a major affect on the crypto space. This is really the only coin I see doing 100x within the next two years. With the low market cap they have its completely possible, but it would take a good effort....oh...and master-nodes coming soon.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:32:07 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are the safest options for me. Outside of them, all others involve long-term risks.
You are right that those to are good for long time but what about short time waves and getting some dollars more to invest in those two?

Technicrate

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:01:50 PM

1. BTC
2. ETH
3. LTC

My pick is BTC, BCH, ETH
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:09:04 PM

BTC and Eth are the most reliable and proven to have enriched many investors.  The third which is worth trying is Ripple, i think it has the potential to rose in few years time.
While I do not have any doubts that those two coins are the most powerful among cryptocurrencies and have a great future, the problem is that you cannot expect to get huge gains in a short amount of time, those coins are perfect for those that do not want to risk it and want to obtain steady profits but for us that do not have a lot of money the only hope we have to become rich is by investing in a coin with low market cap and wait until it skyrockets.
Karto

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:20:38 PM

i think that ADA ETC KMD are good coins to hold
make your own research but this ones make real big moves in the tech and marketing
a good place to start
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:49:24 PM

Despite the headwinds, I will continue to hold and accumulate bitcoins. But I also have to admit that I'm starting to invest more in ethereum, and a bit of venture capital in DeepOnion.

As for BitcoinCash, I'm just holding what I received in the hardfork, but I'm not buying more. We'll see how far it goes.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:05:46 PM

If I'm planning to hold some coins the best 3 coins I'm going to hold will bitcoin, Eth and DIMND because the first 2 coins make a good record for some many year while the last will give a better chance to good investment in the future.

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:18:15 AM

Ethereum, Lisk and waves,,
The silent giant thats ready to grow in the next years,

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:46:03 PM

Why not just hold DeepOnion or BTX or Bitsend.
First priority is DeepOnion, the community are active and they have very good airdrop program, so you can have a good quantity of coins. If you invest bitcoin or other mature coins, the price will go higher in the future I think, but if you want your coin to go to 100X, you should pay attention to those coins will extreme potential.
DeepOnion is such a potential coins, and I have already bought a lot of them and stake.

The problem with deeponion is that I think when all the people that are participating in the bounty campaign get their the coins the price is going to drop like a rock, that will be the moment to buy and not now since the most important thing you can do as an investor is to try to get your coins at the cheapest possible price, if you do that profits are almost a guarantee.
Afandoras

Activity: 98

"Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası"

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:52:32 PM

Waves , musicoin , monetha , litecoin , ...

coolstory

Activity: 211

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:55:45 PM

1. BTC
2. ETH
3. LTC

These are the core ones for holding, we need something which can make big profits rather than the core, stable ones. For example erc20 tokens and project coins that can be bigger in the future. They're better. Aventus, AVT tokens for example. Or PPT tokens.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: