Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LUXcoin - Beware! Scam! Next Signatum is in progress!  (Read 3593 times)
fleer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:13:24 PM

masternode fork failed

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
fleer

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:15:46 PM

and devs still dumping from their cryptopia stack

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
soothaa (OP)

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:18:26 PM

masternode fork failed
Do you have information? I am leaning towards this is not a blatant scam, just a group of guys who have absolutely no idea what they are doing, which is FINE if they are up front about it and say they're just working on a project for fun, but that is not what they are saying.

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
fleer

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:05:57 PM

the old wallets are still getting 2 stake after they said those would go offline with protocol 69200.  check http://explorer.luxcoin.xyz/ to see the 2 payments to with 1 recipient to find the wallets that are using old version

I have no more information, they banned me from discord for sassing mod azcrte

soothaa (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:11:58 PM

Huh I upgraded and I'm getting only 1.2. Figures.

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:43:04 PM

I've heard a lot about this coin and I'm really impressed. Taking into account its development and price, I am able to risk that it will soon play a very important role in the stock market.
soothaa (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:58:31 PM

I've heard a lot about this coin and I'm really impressed. Taking into account its development and price, I am able to risk that it will soon play a very important role in the stock market.
Guess I should have made this moderated so I can remove shitposts farming activity..

fleer

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:52:54 AM

lol another lux wallet release 3.0.1

soothaa (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:36:22 PM

lol another lux wallet release 3.0.1
It's non-mandatory. Active development is a good thing.

borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:58:54 AM

come lux coin is a scam ... nothing to talk.. it's born just when signatum dev disappear ahaha
are the same person, and now they can't use audio interview beacouse all we know theyr voices... stay away from that shit.. and mine whale coin :-)

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
Ken.drick

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:34:46 AM

It's scary. Pay attention to your money
sonic22

Activity: 144
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:33:50 PM

come lux coin is a scam ... nothing to talk.. it's born just when signatum dev disappear ahaha
are the same person, and now they can't use audio interview beacouse all we know theyr voices... stay away from that shit.. and mine whale coin :-)

Do you really think Doc is the only scumbag around here lol
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:15:02 AM

of course... it's the same scam strategy but with some improvements

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:25:10 AM

wow. nearly cheated by the devs and their team. i almost buy their coins at the cryptopia. luckily i saw this thread. what a huge premined coins they are holding. this is totally unfair and they could dump the coins and exit any seconds.

signatum is a scam too? damm i am holding like 100 plus signatum hoping the price would skyrocket in a few years.

thanks for letting us know.

Smile
mitache365

Activity: 731
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:27:35 AM

I think its time BCT forum to start showing some more info about scam dev accounts. IP addresses and some other stuff. I dont like how BCT forum owners are staying in neutral position while scammers are using their forum for liying people. Yesterday was SIGT, todays is LUX, next day we will have another scam online.

BTC
StyleForceOne

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:38:12 AM

is whale coin the next big thing?...
i hope lux i not a scam.. it works, i like the 50/50 system, its like dash in the first days... but i downt know...

O W N R   W A L L E T      ❱      Create EOS accounts and manage EOS in an HD wallet      ❰      BTC, EOS & other coins
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE
BornOppenheimer

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:36:14 PM

new algorith (whith skein, fungue, gost), pow/pos, premine (sigt did not have a premine officially, but first blocks were generated in a very premine-like facion), cryptopia ... means that you need to search for raptor_fck() in the code, this is a scam from the same sigt ppl. The only positive thing in this is that "the doc and friends" are becoming better at fcking peoople up. Somebody just needs to pay some xmr to solve this problem.
langdong

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:55:26 AM

Since the coin is going kind of crazy at the moment. Are there any news?
Besides this thread I think it's only a p&d coin but this sure is interesting now.
rhodey

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:57:52 AM

Since the coin is going kind of crazy at the moment. Are there any news?
Besides this thread I think it's only a p&d coin but this sure is interesting now.
This coin might be legit. Koreanjewtrading is pushing it and he's pretty reputable.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:37:02 PM

Seems like there's  coming out a lot of news from media outlets that are pretty positive on this coin, I'm in it myself and the community is growing and quite nice.
There's always that chance that it is a scam but same goes for everything else in crypto. The premine doesn't really bother me, you got plenty of ICOs raising millions of dollars, more than this premine, without a product and just a ''vision''. Plus this stuff costs money, I personally kind of understand it but I can see it's quite frustrating when you want to get invested and have to worry about the devs dumping or not. But there's a lot of support for this coin.

But overall it seems like its getting picked up more and people are eager to see and hear more about this coin. Time will tell.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: