Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:00:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]🔥Tetarise – blockchain platform for booking hotels and apartments  (Read 7525 times)
nshrd

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

the moon

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:11:57 AM

why the devs don't pay attention to social like russian Vkontakte? there is over 50-60 mill audience

SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:27:27 AM

why the devs don't pay attention to social like russian Vkontakte? there is over 50-60 mill audience

I think it would be very good if you can use Vkontakte, but the matter is that Facebook and Twitter are used by people from all over the world! And VK only people from few countries, I think this is the reason
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:31:08 AM

There are so many crypto ads in VK now. It s not so clever to add more ads, conversion will be so small
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:31:31 AM

I think it would be very good if you can use Vkontakte, but the matter is that Facebook and Twitter are used by people from all over the world! And VK only people from few countries, I think this is the reason
But in this countries Vk more popular than facebook or twitter

SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:32:56 AM

It's strange that in such an interesting subject such a small activity Huh
Nothing strange, pre-sales are just beginning, and the date of ICO is not yet defined, probably January. Everything is ahead!
Nope, pre-sale start in 15 november. So lets wait
Is there any preSale soft cap/hard cap?

Hard cap on Pre-ICO $500 000

I like that hardcap so small, if the team will do everything for the project as written in the white book, a place that would make us a profit))
In such situation like nowdays. I mean uncertainty with the bitcoin It is so clever to reduce the hard cap.

Yes, I agree with you, but now is as good a time to invest, now the coins are going down and when the market stabiliziruemost we will have more profit!
You are exactly right. But when this "golden age" begin?))

I don't know)) But I am sure that this project will be able to make good profit, I'm going to keep the coins for about a year)
spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:34:10 AM

There are so many crypto ads in VK now. It s not so clever to add more ads, conversion will be so small
This is all targeted advertising. Vk campaign will be not about ads. Its will be about reposts and new content

SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:36:16 AM

I agree, maybe the Manager will see our conversation and will make Vк)
spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:37:21 AM

I don't know)) But I am sure that this project will be able to make good profit, I'm going to keep the coins for about a year)
Its good choice because price will dump right after listing on some exchanges. Also you can buy more tokens in this time

ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:47:27 AM

Its good choice because price will dump right after listing on some exchanges. Also you can buy more tokens in this time
Stupid idea..If you belive that the price will drop after ICO, what the sence ti invest in the ICO if you can buy cheaper right after that?
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:26:44 AM

I joined the twitter campaign!I hope I'll be accepted.Thank you.
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:00:10 AM

Stupid idea..If you belive that the price will drop after ICO, what the sence ti invest in the ICO if you can buy cheaper right after that?

Price will not necessarily fall, because marketcap not great ( although right now all the projects after collecting the money falling), But in any case, the price will recover, but if she falls, I'll buy some more coins.
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:10:40 AM

Price will not necessarily fall, because marketcap not great ( although right now all the projects after collecting the money falling), But in any case, the price will recover, but if she falls, I'll buy some more coins.
How much are you going to invest in the project? If it is not secret of course
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:06:31 PM

How much are you going to invest in the project? If it is not secret of course

I think as long as what to invest 0,5 ETH, but if I see some good announcements in the development of the project, I will invest more. It all depends on team work!
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:10:49 PM

VK basically uses a Russian-speaking audience and advertising will not be as effective as in facebook or twitter. Companies very rarely use this social network for promotion, while I saw only one bounty VK from Russian guys.
If the devs want their ICO will be succesful they shoul use all the social media to advertise their product
Garant581

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:16:28 PM

I think VK for the search for investors is absolutely zero network.
spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:27:59 PM

I agree, maybe the Manager will see our conversation and will make Vк)
I guess in the future many projects will have VK campaign

spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:29:32 PM

VK can attract only Russian investors, so the ads there are mainly made by companies that will work in the Russian market.
Not only russain. All CIS using VK like main social media

ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:31:44 PM

VK can attract only Russian investors, so the ads there are mainly made by companies that will work in the Russian market.
Not only russain. All CIS using VK like main social media
60mln audience..I think some people of such "bunch" will be inerested in ICO
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:32:53 PM

As a means to attract a Russian speaking investor, it is quite a good tool. Do not bypass it.
Garant581

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:38:27 PM

As a means to attract a Russian speaking investor, it is quite a good tool. Do not bypass it.

Perhaps as an additional source. But serious hopes, I would not impose on him (((
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: