Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:39:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]🔥Tetarise – blockchain platform for booking hotels and apartments  (Read 7525 times)
nshrd

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

the moon

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:40:21 PM

VK basically uses a Russian-speaking audience and advertising will not be as effective as in facebook or twitter. Companies very rarely use this social network for promotion, while I saw only one bounty VK from Russian guys.
yes you are right
my thought was to use VK like additional instrument not like the main sicial network
i understand that there are mostly russian-speaking audience, but who cares which language investor use if he will bring some money?   Grin

ApehaFan777

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:45:32 PM

I think VK for the search for investors is absolutely zero network.
As a means to attract a Russian speaking investor, it is quite a good tool. Do not bypass it.

Perhaps as an additional source. But serious hopes, I would not impose on him (((
all the social media may be considered as an aditional source. No matter what exactly it is: twitter, fb or vk
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:47:56 PM

60mln audience..I think some people of such "bunch" will be inerested in ICO
Vk got a lot of rich users. So some of them can participate in ICO

spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:03:52 PM

Yes, the language of the investor does not matter Grin  Besides, Russians can communicate with foreign friends and tell them information about this project.
Some famous people have Vk public page and white where on english language. So language not problem

ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:06:56 PM

You are right. So,summing up, vk is not so bad place for the project ads, maybe devs change their mind and we will get the bounty for vk
Garant581

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:09:48 PM

How much we would not argue but it is necessary to recognize that the English-speaking and Asian market of investors is much larger and more profitable than the Russian market
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:18:25 PM

You are right. So,summing up, vk is not so bad place for the project ads, maybe devs change their mind and we will get the bounty for vk

Yes it is! But why not use a Russian-speaking investors as well!? It will be a good addition to levies of money for the project, the marketing must be done on all sides!
spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:18:31 PM

How much we would not argue but it is necessary to recognize that the English-speaking and Asian market of investors is much larger and more profitable than the Russian market
Yes, you are right, but bounty managers can allocate 0,5-2,5% tokens for this campaign

ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:24:18 PM

Of course that markets are more profitable but it is not a reason to foreget about russian speaking audience
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:30:47 PM

Yes, you are right, but bounty managers can allocate 0,5-2,5% tokens for this campaign

Well, I think the 0.5 will be very small, but the 1.5-2.0 would be good, a lot of people participated in this
nshrd

Activity: 518

the moon

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:31:28 PM

today the asian market is growing like rocket to space, this is certainly true
perhaps there may be no necessary returns from  tools like vk and other local resources and companies create marketing strategies using just high-impact tools

SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:35:22 PM

perhaps there may be no necessary returns from  tools like vk and other local resources and companies create marketing strategies using just high-impact tools

The main thing that after the release of the coins on the market, gets a good exchange, I saw today on CMC as a coin made of 850 percent for the day, just because it started to list Bittrex, this is a very big emphasis must be done on exchanges
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:44:45 PM

The main thing that after the release of the coins on the market, gets a good exchange, I saw today on CMC as a coin made of 850 percent for the day, just because it started to list Bittrex, this is a very big emphasis must be done on exchanges
I agree. First things is marketing and PR but the second is listing..There so many complaints in different projects that coins are not listed in the major exchange. Dear devs, do you have any agreement with the exchanges now?
spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:49:10 PM

Well, I think the 0.5 will be very small, but the 1.5-2.0 would be good, a lot of people participated in this
Doesnt matter how many tokens will alocated for Vk campaign. Now just need make this campaign

SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:05:58 PM

I agree. First things is marketing and PR but the second is listing..There so many complaints in different projects that coins are not listed in the major exchange. Dear devs, do you have any agreement with the exchanges now?

So it would be good to write some articles in Internet magazines, people know there is a lot of information
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:13:41 PM

So it would be good to write some articles in Internet magazines, people know there is a lot of information
Every article costs money) So I think only after the ICO this way of marketing will be affordable for the team
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:15:44 PM

Hello. Joined the twitter. I saw myself in the statistics. I wait when the status changes. Thank you.
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:36:38 PM

Every article costs money) So I think only after the ICO this way of marketing will be affordable for the team

Yes, but those who are involved in bounty, too, need the money and product development also need money! It all depends on the capital which now has the team, but if they can write an article somewhere, it will be very good
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:37:09 PM

Bittrex is a good exchange. I'm sure that when you select a token listing, it will be in priority
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:47:34 PM

Bittrex is a good exchange. I'm sure that when you select a token listing, it will be in priority
As far as I know Bittrex doesnt list tokens just after ICO. Exept hype tokens of course
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: