Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:01:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]🔥Tetarise – blockchain platform for booking hotels and apartments  (Read 7525 times)
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:50:52 PM

today the asian market is growing like rocket to space, this is certainly true
perhaps there may be no necessary returns from  tools like vk and other local resources and companies create marketing strategies using just high-impact tools

The main thing that after the release of the coins on the market, gets a good exchange, I saw today on CMC as a coin made of 850 percent for the day, just because it started to list Bittrex, this is a very big emphasis must be done on exchanges
Bittrex is a good exchange. I'm sure that when you select a token listing, it will be in priority
As far as I know Bittrex doesnt list tokens just after ICO. Exept hype tokens of course
If many people will vote for this coin, Bitterx can take it very easy. Of course it depend of hype too, but much more crawl just a good product )

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:52:12 PM

perhaps there may be no necessary returns from  tools like vk and other local resources and companies create marketing strategies using just high-impact tools

The main thing that after the release of the coins on the market, gets a good exchange, I saw today on CMC as a coin made of 850 percent for the day, just because it started to list Bittrex, this is a very big emphasis must be done on exchanges
Bittrex is a good exchange. I'm sure that when you select a token listing, it will be in priority
As far as I know Bittrex doesnt list tokens just after ICO. Exept hype tokens of course

Now Bittrex again started adding tokens, there are several conditions, but if you want it you can get there, even though we will be listed there after a couple of months, but then the moon!
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:53:32 PM

perhaps there may be no necessary returns from  tools like vk and other local resources and companies create marketing strategies using just high-impact tools

If many people will vote for this coin, Bitterx can take it very easy. Of course it depend of hype too, but much more crawl just a good product )
Not always successful voting leads to listing on the exchange.
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:03:29 PM

perhaps there may be no necessary returns from  tools like vk and other local resources and companies create marketing strategies using just high-impact tools

For listing on the stock exchanges you can still pay! But it is very expensive
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:08:47 PM

For listing on the stock exchanges you can still pay! But it is very expensive
so welcome to the begining. Listing, future marketing and the projects succes overall depends on the funds that project collects during the ICO
nshrd

Activity: 518

the moon

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:17:28 PM

and in most cases big exchanges can list you if you have really good and working project, not just idea like others

spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:22:37 PM

Hello. Joined the twitter. I saw myself in the statistics. I wait when the status changes. Thank you.
Manager check sheets every wednesday

ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:24:03 PM

and in most cases big exchanges can list you if you have really good and working project, not just idea like others
Of if it is teally hype coin with a lot of attention around. Maybe tetarise will be one of such project.
spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:40:30 PM

Of if it is teally hype coin with a lot of attention around. Maybe tetarise will be one of such project.
I think that right after ico end only etherdelta and hitbtc will list tetarise

ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:45:51 PM

I think that right after ico end only etherdelta and hitbtc will list tetarise
But Im pretty sure livecoin and criptopia will also list it
spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:50:15 PM

May be they will list, but its small exchanges with low trade volume

ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:51:02 PM

more exchanges, even with small liquidity = more liquidity for the token overall
spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:57:54 PM

more exchanges, even with small liquidity = more liquidity for the token overall
Yeap, sure. But without big exchanges like bittrex or liqui price cant rise so fast

nshrd

the moon

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:58:35 PM

need more peoples in bounty, we need to accelerate, guys

Tactic (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:05:51 PM

Yes, U are right  Grin
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:07:42 PM

how much people are participating in bounty now and how much is needed?
spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:10:48 PM

U can check in sheets. And then more participants then better for project

nshrd

the moon

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:18:22 PM

i checked that we have 10 members in signature campaingn, i think that it's qute not enough for succsess

SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:21:07 PM

Yeap, sure. But without big exchanges like bittrex or liqui price cant rise so fast
if the project is successful, then the price will rise on any stock exchange, the main thing that people showed interest in the coin! And our task is to make advertising!)
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:23:28 PM

i checked that we have 10 members in signature campaingn, i think that it's qute not enough for succsess
too little...but there is some time before ICO start, so people will join
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: