Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stablecoin, heavily premined, 1.2+ million coins premined!!  (Read 6034 times)
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 06:42:25 AM

Some people are fucking retarded, this coin premined, hide it, erased all the traces of premining, pretending a fair coin, only really retarded people will believe it.

Nothing to argue here, just look at the facts, that's all, nothing simpler than this, only the true retards don't understand or pretend not to understand.
It was mentioned in the fucking OP of the thread, are you really this retarded? Cheesy Cheesy

thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 06:44:42 AM

Some people are fucking retarded, this coin premined, hide it, erased all the traces of premining, pretending a fair coin, only really retarded people will believe it.

Nothing to argue here, just look at the facts, that's all, nothing simpler than this, only the true retards don't understand or pretend not to understand.
It was mentioned in the fucking OP of the thread, are you really this retarded? Cheesy Cheesy
Hazard, of course, your reputation is good, lol. You still remember your knowledgeable comments in Luckycoin thread, do you? And your numerous jokes... I have no comments to you. Grin Grin

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 06:46:08 AM

Hazard, of course, your reputation is good, lol. You still remember your knowledgeable comments in Luckycoin thread, do you? And your numerous jokes... I have no comments to you. Grin Grin
You're like a broken record Cheesy Nothing more than a court jester to me.

brambi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 06:57:57 AM

Looks like  some ppl really see a threat to other coins in Stablecoin. I am mining it from release and not going to stop. This coin has strong potential and will go over LTC in value quicker than you think. When STC shop will open, the hashrate will explode to unseen on other altcoins numbers.
krusin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:04:51 AM

Subscribing for entertainment value. Kinda like watching a car wreck. A car full of mentally challenged monkeys...who can't read.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:06:03 AM

Subscribing for entertainment value. Kinda like watching a car wreck. A car full of mentally challenged monkeys...who can't read. who only seek to push their own agendas.

fixt it

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
picasso

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:12:58 AM

this is an entertaining place, so many alt coins, not a single one that is not premined? Can anyone name one, so that I can mine it  Grin

I see a lot of greedy, confusion, anger etc here in this sub-forum. It is a small world that reflects the real bigger world.
GSnak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:13:18 AM

Um. It's not like the coin had anything going for it either way.
krusin

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:14:24 AM

Subscribing for entertainment value. Kinda like watching a car wreck. A car full of mentally challenged monkeys...who can't read. who only seek to push their own agendas.

fixt it
Lol. I'm a believer in the mixing service sir, I understand.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:18:04 AM

this is an entertaining place, so many alt coins, not a single one that is not premined? Can anyone name one, so that I can mine it  Grin

I see a lot of greedy, confusion, anger etc here in this sub-forum. It is a small world that reflects the real bigger world.

actually Digital Coin wasn't premined. baritus started mining the same day he unveiled the coin, or atleast thats the claim. the blockchain seems to support this claim, but i'm in no way an expert.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
picasso

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:27:39 AM

this is an entertaining place, so many alt coins, not a single one that is not premined? Can anyone name one, so that I can mine it  Grin

actually Digital Coin wasn't premined. baritus started mining the same day he unveiled the coin, or atleast thats the claim. the blockchain seems to support this claim, but i'm in no way an expert.

really? check the start block chart. It was premined 9698 coins, not 1.2 millions though.

Here's the link:
http://cryptometer.org/digitalcoin_96_hour_charts.html
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:49:03 AM

Lol I read the announcement thread about 10 minutes after it was released. I have not looked at it since but can 100% guarantee it said 0.5% were premined for the coin mixing service. Right there from the beginning.

Idiots
mullick
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:55:11 AM

this is an entertaining place, so many alt coins, not a single one that is not premined? Can anyone name one, so that I can mine it  Grin

really? check the start block chart. It was premined 9698 coins, not 1.2 millions though.

Here's the link:
http://cryptometer.org/digitalcoin_96_hour_charts.html

The graph is pretty telling. Bartibus claimed he needed donations for bountys since he didnt premine but it seems almost 10,000 were Hmmmmm
thisnewcoin

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:58:18 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2013, 08:12:44 AM by thisnewcoin

The graph is pretty telling. Bartibus claimed he needed donations for bountys since he didnt premine but it seems almost 100,000 were Hmmmmm

10,000 / 1,200,000 = 1/120, which coin is more pre mined? ask a second grader, lol

●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
mullick
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:05:18 AM

The graph is pretty telling. Bartibus claimed he needed donations for bountys since he didnt premine but it seems almost 100,000 were Hmmmmm

100,000 / 1,200,000 = 1/12, which coin is more pre mined? ask a second grader, lol

I meant 10,000 But your reply has nothing to do with what  I was saying. Stablecoin outright told everyone they premined .5% Bartibus claimed he didnt and needed donations for bountys.... Who is the more truthfull developer?
thisnewcoin

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:14:55 AM

100,000 / 1,200,000 = 1/12, which coin is more pre mined? ask a second grader, lol

I meant 10,000 But your reply has nothing to do with what  I was saying. Stablecoin outright told everyone they premined .5% Bartibus claimed he didnt and needed donations for bountys.... Who is the more truthfull developer?

I'd say none are trustful. I won't mine any of these two coins. I mined some STC, will dump it the first thing when it hits an exchange.

mullick
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:18:21 AM

I'd say none are trustful. I won't mine any of these two coins. I mined some STC, will dump it the first thing when it hits an exchange.

We agree on something. I was on cryptsy the other night and everyone was saying Buy dgc now you wont be able to buy under .00006 again! I then saw all the buy orders being filled one after another and said a dump was about to happen. I got the whole chatbox up in arms all laughing saying I was an idiot.  Moments later crashed to .000045. I had a good laugh and saved the whole chatbox as an epic win.
thisnewcoin

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:23:51 AM

We agree on something. I was on cryptsy the other night and everyone was saying Buy dgc now you wont be able to buy under .00006 again! I then saw all the buy orders being filled one after another and said a dump was about to happen. I got the whole chatbox up in arms all laughing saying I was an idiot.  Moments later crashed to .000045. I had a good laugh and saved the whole chatbox as an epic win.

lol, that's exactly the scenario. I saw it in WDC too. People pump and dump.

frobley

Activity: 708
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:51:50 AM

Looks like  some ppl really see a threat to other coins in Stablecoin. I am mining it from release and not going to stop. This coin has strong potential and will go over LTC in value quicker than you think. When STC shop will open, the hashrate will explode to unseen on other altcoins numbers.

It seems ok in it's function, but can still die an easily forgotten death.
Personally I wouldn't invest TOO much time and/or money in any single new coin.... diversify
User_513

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 02:08:52 PM

This post is 100% FUD. The dev clearly stated that 0.5% of the coins would be premined for the mixing service & bounties.

Did I do it right? Does the giant green text add more validity to my point? I'm kinda new here, so I'm just checking.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: