Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:32:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICON OR WANCHAIN - which one is worth investing  (Read 914 times)
Mudaser (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:53:54 PM

As I remember ICON was sold out on a pre-sail, and there were a lot of investors who didn't manage to buy their tokens. I assume that it has huge potential and I would invest in ICON for sure.

Yes, many people couldn't got their hands on ICON during its sale. Same happened with Wanchain, I Thinks it's ICO sold in no time too
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:18:55 PM

As I remember ICON was sold out on a pre-sail, and there were a lot of investors who didn't manage to buy their tokens. I assume that it has huge potential and I would invest in ICON for sure.

Yes, many people couldn't got their hands on ICON during its sale. Same happened with Wanchain, I Thinks it's ICO sold in no time too

It's called an instamined scam. Don't worry you can all buy at 10x the faux ico prices soon.

Both of these will end up in the trash can like 90% of the rest of ICO's.

I believe less than 10 % of these schemes will become anything long term... except a long term loss of your wealth that is. Very long term.

Mudaser (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:17:40 PM

It's called an instamined scam. Don't worry you can all buy at 10x the faux ico prices soon.

Both of these will end up in the trash can like 90% of the rest of ICO's.

I believe less than 10 % of these schemes will become anything long term... except a long term loss of your wealth that is. Very long term.

What is your opinion about EOS? Is it too a Trash item?
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:14:33 PM

Both projects are on the top list of ICOs. If you have enough funds you can try investing in both of them. As for me, I love more ICON. They want to build the platform for services in many spheres: transport, real estate, finances. Its Korean developers have been working at their project for over 2 years!
Mudaser (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:28:42 PM

Both projects are on the top list of ICOs. If you have enough funds you can try investing in both of them. As for me, I love more ICON. They want to build the platform for services in many spheres: transport, real estate, finances. Its Korean developers have been working at their project for over 2 years!
javascript:void(0);
It looks like we have more voters for ICON here Cheesy  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: