Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:13:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIVE] Aidcoin Bringing Nonprofits to Blockchain. Token for Charities  (Read 27237 times)
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:42:47 PM

AIDPay is an exchange payment gateway that allows charities to easily integrate and accept donation in crypto. AIDPay converts fiat and the most important cryptocurrencies into AidCoin, providing a tax deduction receipt to donors.

AIDChain is a blockchain platform that allows donors to track donations, and charities to verify identity and manage communications. AIDChain will be able to track both on-chain (AidCoin) and off-chain (fiat) transactions, thanks to the integration with the charities bank’s API.

Okay, so AIDPay is pretty much like an exchange?

And AIDChain is like a blockchain explorer?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:08:20 PM

How would you describe what this token is used for a regular person on the street?

AidCoin is a token used to donate easily and transparently through blockchain technology and to access a network of services (AIDChain and AIDPay) specific for the nonprofit organizations.

any bounties ?

Not yet, but we will comunicate something soon!

Does the token itself offer any innovation, or is that mostly focused on the platform itself?

AidCoin is a standard Erc-20 token so the innovation is related to the services (AIDChain and AIDPay) that we are developing on top of the token.

Has Aidcoin filed for any patents yet?

No at the moment.

Who from the team will be primarily handling this thread?

For the moment I will be the one handling this thread.

Actually I have a question about this. I see the absolute maximum, but what would you say is the minimum possible to keep Aidcoin viable?

We have set 4,000 ETH as softcap, which is actually the minimum to start developing the project.

Do you guys have any partnerships at the moment?

CharityStars, the company launching AidCoin, has already raised more than $10M for 500 non-profit organizations. We are leveraging these existing relationships to spread the adoption of AidCoin. Stay tuned!

Cool, as long as there's innovation in one or the other, I don't think it really matters. Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Great! Let me know if you have any other questions!

Actually I do. The last ICO I went into heavily didn't seem to do anything to discourage people from dumping at the first exchange. Do you have any plans to deal with this?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:19:32 PM

What happens to the unsold tokens?
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:33:06 PM

AIDPay is an exchange payment gateway that allows charities to easily integrate and accept donation in crypto. AIDPay converts fiat and the most important cryptocurrencies into AidCoin, providing a tax deduction receipt to donors.

AIDChain is a blockchain platform that allows donors to track donations, and charities to verify identity and manage communications. AIDChain will be able to track both on-chain (AidCoin) and off-chain (fiat) transactions, thanks to the integration with the charities bank’s API.

It's own exchange would be nice. What kind of information would need you register to get on the exchange?
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 09:05:27 PM

I don't believe this was ever answered.

Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:27:23 PM

It's own exchange would be nice. What kind of information would need you register to get on the exchange?

If it is it's own exchange, I would absolutely love it if they had minimal information requirements to get on. Joining a traditional exchange is such a nightmare.
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:55:43 PM

Actually I do. The last ICO I went into heavily didn't seem to do anything to discourage people from dumping at the first exchange. Do you have any plans to deal with this?

Still looking for someone to answer this.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:20:56 PM

They're super busy I'm sure. I read earlier AidCoin just partnered with Bitcoin Suisse.
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 08:48:29 PM

Disregard this actually. I see it now.

Charitystars looks nice, how'd you guys meet?

leeiam (OP)

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:00:11 AM

I love this idea. Trust it is a major issue (I use to fundraise for non profits) for donors. A lot of people don't donate anymore because their afraid of all the "scams" and its never clear how much of their money is actually going to the cause. This is awesome. good luck with this! I truly hope it succeeds! I think someone asked this but does the token have room for innovation?

Hi Ankara, the token is a standard erc-20, so the innovation is more related to the ecosystem of services (AIDChain and AIDPay) that we are developing for the non-profit sector!
leeiam (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:03:48 AM

Have you reached out to any charities at this point?

Yes! Thanks to our existing relationships we are already speaking with charities to present the project and make them part of the AidCoin ecosystem!
leeiam (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:04:45 AM

Is this an ERC-20 token?

Yes AidCoin is a ERC-20 token  Wink
leeiam (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:06:28 AM

So what happens to any unsold tokens?

Tokens are minted when ETH are sent to the smart contract, therefore unsold tokens are actually non created.
leeiam (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:10:18 AM

I added AidCoin to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com/).

This will allow new users to learn about AidCoin and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link addresses, wallets, exchanges, and other services that support AidCoin so that new users can easily get started. Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help me add supported services?

Screenshots of coin overview screen:

Thanks for the support and to have add us on your app! Congratulations for you projects, seems really interesting!  Wink
leeiam (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:12:22 AM

social media bounty?

I'm also curious about this.

We will announce something very soon, stay tuned!!
leeiam (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:31:14 AM

How do you guys plan to market this?

Mainly through partnerships: we have already worked with 500+ charities (e.g. Save the Children, WWF), high-profile corporations (e.g. Mercedes, Armani) and celebrities (e.g. Cristiano Ronaldo, Eva Longoria). The idea is to leverage these existing relations to spread AidCoin adoption.
leeiam (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:35:03 AM

AIDPay is a payment gateway with an integrated exchange.

AIDChian is a blockchain explorer but will also be a platform where charities can verify their identity and communicate directly with donors.
leeiam (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:43:31 AM

How would you describe what this token is used for a regular person on the street?

AidCoin is a token used to donate easily and transparently through blockchain technology and to access a network of services (AIDChain and AIDPay) specific for the nonprofit organizations.

any bounties ?

Not yet, but we will comunicate something soon!

Does the token itself offer any innovation, or is that mostly focused on the platform itself?

AidCoin is a standard Erc-20 token so the innovation is related to the services (AIDChain and AIDPay) that we are developing on top of the token.

Has Aidcoin filed for any patents yet?

No at the moment.

Who from the team will be primarily handling this thread?

For the moment I will be the one handling this thread.

Actually I have a question about this. I see the absolute maximum, but what would you say is the minimum possible to keep Aidcoin viable?

We have set 4,000 ETH as softcap, which is actually the minimum to start developing the project.

CharityStars, the company launching AidCoin, has already raised more than $10M for 500 non-profit organizations. We are leveraging these existing relationships to spread the adoption of AidCoin. Stay tuned!

Cool, as long as there's innovation in one or the other, I don't think it really matters. Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Great! Let me know if you have any other questions!

We have a post ICO announcements plan that we believe will help increase interest on the project and therefore value of the token.
leeiam (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:45:06 AM

Disregard this actually. I see it now.

Charitystars looks nice, how'd you guys meet?

CharityStars is actually launching the token and is developing the AidCoin ecosystem  Wink
leeiam (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:51:27 AM

In this article you can find an overview on blockchain technology applied to the non-profit sector and why AidCoin is the most simple and transparent solution to donate efficiently, boost charity fundraising and reinstate trust in non-profits.

https://medium.com/aidcoin/aidcoin-bringing-blockchain-technology-to-the-charity-sector-e7ce77380d83
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: