Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:00:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO SCAM] JBox coin - already ran a failed ICO as an articles platform  (Read 871 times)
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:51:52 AM

Scam ICO thread for JBOX Token sale

Currently attempting to pretend to be a video streaming project, but previously tried to run an ICO promoting 'JBOX' as a written-articles platform:

http://www.waitingmoney.com/
https://archive.is/FImz8

LOL at the failure to even bother replacing some of the 'Lorem Ipsum' placeholder text while fraudulently claiming the likes of 'Forbes' as partners!

Lazy scammer is lazy.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Demure178

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:35:58 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 05:23:38 PM by Demure178

You need to get your information straight man, This is our first ico, there are several clone of JBOX, so Do your research well man!
Man, Get your fact right before accusing us! Am from Jbox, i created Jbox Forum, which i can proudly say it, we aint scams, Here is our official site link >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2330794.0

Go to our official website >> https://www.jboxcoin.org/ our team image is been displayed, what other proof do you need? our team profile is been displayed! and MREPhas been helpful with us, Jbox team has reported to moderators on scam site on the forum, and moderators has deleted some, we reported the fake airdrop you signed up to MREP moderator and he deleted it, after showing him proof! Get fact man!

This was the fake airdrop information you signed up on!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2331396.0
Check the links please!

We had a partnership deal with Dale coin, so are you telling me dale coin is also a scam, get your fact straight!
jogoma12

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:02:02 PM

Another scam or shit ico, stay away either way.
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:10:28 AM

Reposting content from ICO ANN thread for reference as scammer seems to want to post his same replies in both:

don't just post a coin is scam without proof..

Which part of the following confused you? Was it the link to the scam accusation thread where I detail why you are an obvious scam?

!!! WARNING !!!

This is a scam ICO

!!! WARNING !!!

See this thread for details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2347855

Ok, perhaps if I post the OP from that thread here it might help, seeing as you have difficulty with clicking on a link:

did you check the website and see if the details on the website looks dfferent with the one will posted on the forum?

Not that this obvious scam needs much more than a brief perusal to see it for the absurdly lazy scam ICO that it is, I did check your website. I also checked another website of yours which led to the evidence showing you only recently attempted a previous ICO by claiming JBOX to be something else.

So, as I said, you are a scammer and this is a scam ICO - as the evidence proves.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Demure178

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:38:02 PM

Reposting content from ICO ANN thread for reference as scammer seems to want to post his same replies in both:

don't just post a coin is scam without proof..

Which part of the following confused you? Was it the link to the scam accusation thread where I detail why you are an obvious scam?

!!! WARNING !!!

This is a scam ICO

!!! WARNING !!!

See this thread for details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2347855

Ok, perhaps if I post the OP from that thread here it might help, seeing as you have difficulty with clicking on a link:

did you check the website and see if the details on the website looks dfferent with the one will posted on the forum?

Not that this obvious scam needs much more than a brief perusal to see it for the absurdly lazy scam ICO that it is, I did check your website. I also checked another website of yours which led to the evidence showing you only recently attempted a previous ICO by claiming JBOX to be something else.

So, as I said, you are a scammer and this is a scam ICO - as the evidence proves.

are you using the brain well? is there only one julius in this world? you got beef with black man? seriously, this is shitty!! the founder pics is up and you went to look for graphics pics to counter him!! man, get real fact!!
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:48:47 PM

are you using the brain well? is there only one julius in this world?

There isn't more than one Julius Jamani using the same email address though.

Proof that you are the same scammer from both ICOs:

https://tbcprofit.blogspot.com/2017/03/

http://www.bitcoininsider.org/article/8780/pr-jboxcoin-blockchain-based-decentrlized-video-streaming-platform

Demure178

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:26:03 PM

man, you make me laugh, is there only one blackman in jbox team? the other white on the team are they scammers too. you didnt talk about them, but you looked for the black to pick Go look for another job man, this Job aint for you!
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:34:19 PM

man, you make me laugh, is there only one blackman in jbox team? the other white on the team are they scammers too. you didnt talk about them, but you looked for the black to pick Go look for another job man, this Job aint for you!

Obvious scam is.....obvious? Huh

Go try your tricks elsewhere. Some of us have seen this bullshit before.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Demure178

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:34:02 AM

Lol, man, we aint scam! Stop been a racist and say exactly who will scam? but if your country create ICO they aint scam, but if black create, they are!! your words doesnt damage anything, join our telegram group and see how people are interested in JBox
Nudge

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:08:33 AM

Scam ICO thread for JBOX Token sale

Currently attempting to pretend to be a video streaming project, but previously tried to run an ICO promoting 'JBOX' as a written-articles platform:

http://www.waitingmoney.com/
https://archive.is/FImz8

LOL at the failure to even bother replacing some of the 'Lorem Ipsum' placeholder text while fraudulently claiming the likes of 'Forbes' as partners!

Lazy scammer is lazy.

I got a negative trust and I don't know what will I do now. I am so disappointed with myself for not knowing how to distinguish a scam or not. I am just a mere victim here. You should pay for this scammers you ruined someones account.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:35:18 AM

To see Princa and Dexter42 call an account a scam is like hearing a dog make fun of another dog for barking. Am not a hundred percent sure if Jbox is a scam but from what i have read, it doesn't look good. Anyway, i won't speak on Jbox till am 100% sure, so i will leave it at that.  Just do a thorough research if you thinking about investing, and if you want my 2 cents, i will advise you to completely avoid it, the risk far out-ways any feasible gain.

Anyway, back to Princa and Dexter42, this act of screaming scam on another thread is a facade to polish up there account and hopefully get a few ppl to start believing that they have good intentions on this forum. So i will like to remind everyone that this is the acct responsible for Logic AI,  Sonic Ether, Supertonin Network, Evolution lab, Padideo coin, Securivitas, Nebule, Regrar, Bitcoinash and several other countless scam coins.
 My guess is due to the failure of their newer scams (i.e nebule, sonic ether, Logic AI) due to constant exposure from individuals they have scammed, they trying to contribute in exposing other scam accts in hope of gaining good grace thru reverse psychology.

Again, my post is not to contend that Jbox is safe and not a scam. If anything it looks pretty scammy to me, but since i don't have enough info on them yet, i choose not to speak on it. My post is to continously expose this other scammers Princa and Dexter42 for their obvious attempt at trying to manipulate forum members emotion. Thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:55:50 AM

Lol, man, we aint scam! Stop been a racist and say exactly who will scam? but if your country create ICO they aint scam, but if black create, they are!! your words doesnt damage anything, join our telegram group and see how people are interested in JBox

Calling this a scam is not racist. Wtf is wrong with you?

I also have zero interest in joining your Telegram group. No thanks.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Demure178

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:29:15 PM

then what is the proof he has to give me and my team a negative trust, we work hard to be here, and you need a prove to call a coin a scam! and we have evidence we aint, and i will keep fighting for it, because i know we aint a scam! its bad, building a coin with a good usecase?
If its aint racist, we have white, foreigners on our team, he didnt talk about them or do a search about them, but he picked on us!! we have our team on the website with profile pics

Zepher, ask for prove for us to show, and see if we wont show it!! this is a wrong accusation, kindly check this link >>>>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2331396.0
Nudge

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:45:22 AM

then what is the proof he has to give me and my team a negative trust, we work hard to be here, and you need a prove to call a coin a scam! and we have evidence we aint, and i will keep fighting for it, because i know we aint a scam! its bad, building a coin with a good usecase?
If its aint racist, we have white, foreigners on our team, he didnt talk about them or do a search about them, but he picked on us!! we have our team on the website with profile pics

Zepher, ask for prove for us to show, and see if we wont show it!! this is a wrong accusation, kindly check this link >>>>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2331396.0
Just reminding you ALL that I am not part of their team. So please exclude me. I have zero interest on your issue I don't care how will you prove yourself. I am accused with no thorough investigation. I guess being me as a newbie here they include me on that accusation. Come on guys. Give some time to check my profile. Even my last post and compare it to the people who are TRULLY involved here.
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:10:34 PM

you need a prove to call a coin a scam!

I provided proof that you already tried listing JBOX as a written articles platform and now you are trying as a streaming video platform.

If its aint racist, we have white, foreigners on our team, he didnt talk about them or do a search about them, but he picked on us!!

Julius Jamani is listed as the founder of this project. Once the founder has been exposed for scammy behaviour there's no need to do searches on the rest of the crew in order to declare it a scam.

Nudge

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:50:44 PM

I provided proof that you already tried listing JBOX as a written articles platform and now you are trying as a streaming video platform.

If its aint racist, we have white, foreigners on our team, he didnt talk about them or do a search about them, but he picked on us!!

Julius Jamani is listed as the founder of this project. Once the founder has been exposed for scammy behaviour there's no need to do searches on the rest of the crew in order to declare it a scam.

Please sir cryptodevil. Give me one last chance to prove my innocence. You can visit my profile and see for yourself what i've posted for the last few days. Just a minute of your time please. I wanted to clear my name on this forum. And get a decent job here. But how will i apply for now if I got a negative trust from you. Please here my side.
Demure178

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:17:12 PM

lol, you are actually making me laugh man, if Julius was the one you are after, why do you have to spoil innocent people account because of your one man hunt search? my account is on negative trust, same with nudge and all other people, and you claim this >>Once the founder has been exposed for scammy behavior there's no need to do searches on the rest of the crew in order to declare it a scam.<<< but you gave everyone, both innocent negative trust!! too much power cause all this, i will get julius here, attacking legit ico aint cool!! we have other people who created fake Jbox article, MREP moderator could be witness to it, because i had to message him to take down the scammer forum! do the right thing, you are charging the wrong people!!
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:14:28 AM

this is not a proper answer to the serious accusations on ur coin.. instead of just laughing out might not help ... who is this guy Julius and how is he associated with ur coin ? i mean a proper explanation might give u more reputation instead of laughing out....
Kessyboy1

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:38:50 PM

Yeah this is true
Qcrypto

Activity: 339
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:56:27 PM

This message is for Cryptodevil. I know it has nothing to do with the post but I had to get your attention since I cannot send you a PM.

I'm using this opportunity to ask you to PM me, I won't take a lot of your time, only need 10 minutes.

Cheers!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: