Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:16:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin going on fire!  (Read 1541 times)
naclio

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:28:50 PM

There should be a value correction soon.

Will it be before the fork or after?

How much do you think you can correct (in%)?

regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:30:10 PM

Bitcoin is totally on fire and I don't know when it will know or what is even happening. It's total craziness.

I'm just crossing fingers alts to catch up as I'm holding a lotttt of alts.
yes off course bitcoin is on fire but still according to bitcoin still the rate is low the interest of people is going increasing more and more and people are investing in bitcoin with a very high speed and in future we can expect the rate of bitcoin at least 30k$ in coming year very soon.
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:34:19 PM

With this kind of craziness i think i´m going to prepare buy orders at the 3k mark after the fork... Someone was saying its crashing to 2-3k level on other thread, i had doubts about it , but with this kind of crazy jump without support as said earlier people will take profit and some "panic" selling could follow. If it does, buying will be a must!

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
Gastotade

Activity: 545

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:02:15 PM

With this kind of craziness i think i´m going to prepare buy orders at the 3k mark after the fork... Someone was saying its crashing to 2-3k level on other thread, i had doubts about it , but with this kind of crazy jump without support as said earlier people will take profit and some "panic" selling could follow. If it does, buying will be a must!
Many were waiting for its dump to be able to buymore, just looking on its price we can definitely btc ia worth having for,that if it falls it can easily recovered fast as expected.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:24:09 PM

I think since the $5000 psychological barrier has been removed the next price should be $10k, I believe soon it will hit that level, I don't understand where the money is coming from because the China influence is no more there unlike last year
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:42:40 PM

MYGOD

I am looking at Bitmex chart, Bitcoin is WILDRAGING FIRE GUYS! The green bar just go higher and higher. Peaked at $7400, and it is back to $6900.

To be honest i am happy this happens, because IMO if one coins just keep going up without stopping. When crashes happen, it will crash it to very low price because it does not create a support line
BTC isn't going to crash to a very low point. It will correct sometime very soon, but I don't think it will drop very much.

I am hoping the correction helps to increase the value of some of my alts that have started dipping over the past few weeks.

In any event, I believe this is GREAT for the crypto community as a whole. I am sure BTC will be worth 15k plus by the end of next year -- and that is good for pretty much everyone here.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Mascrypto

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 08:36:30 PM

I always hear that and then the end of the rally.
szfinx

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:02:20 PM

In 2 weeks time BTC will crash pretty badly. SegWit 2X and SegWit 1X BTC will battle out as only one of them can stay alive as none of them has Emergency Difficulty Adjustment (EDA) unlike BitcoinCash. Unless one of the side willing to compromise and adopt EDA, it is possible BitcoinCash will be the happy winner of this war.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:09:19 PM

MYGOD

I am looking at Bitmex chart, Bitcoin is WILDRAGING FIRE GUYS! The green bar just go higher and higher. Peaked at $7400, and it is back to $6900.

To be honest i am happy this happens, because IMO if one coins just keep going up without stopping. When crashes happen, it will crash it to very low price because it does not create a support line
It is not possible for the price of bitcoin to keep going up and up without a pull back and vice versa. When bitcoin cross $7000 this afternoon I told my friend that a correction is underway and in reality bitcoin price can not continue going up and the momentum has started reducing. The macd has started to show that there are many sellers and few buyers remain in the market. Since the peaked is at $7400 we expect a correction's  line between $6500 and $7500.
faycel96

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:17:37 PM

MYGOD

It is not possible for the price of bitcoin to keep going up and up without a pull back and vice versa. When bitcoin cross $7000 this afternoon I told my friend that a correction is underway and in reality bitcoin price can not continue going up and the momentum has started reducing. The macd has started to show that there are many sellers and few buyers remain in the market. Since the peaked is at $7400 we expect a correction's  line between $6500 and $7500.
Any decline does not continue and any rise does not continue as the market is always on the rise and fall ...
The professional trader is characterized by patience and waiting until things get back normal and then sell and buy ...

stewart2012

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:03:45 PM

Oh my god, I never expected Bitcoin to be worth so much. It could be up to $ 10000 by the beginning of the year, this is crazy.
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:34:30 PM

Bitcoin is very interesting, its going more and more on 10, look after it but be careful nobody can read the market haha so  but the tech behind is future of more than only a system
swaptaker

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:17:31 PM

MYGOD

You cannot know if it created a support line along $6,000-7,000 because we're still sitting on those line. So it's not finalized yet. We can sit around the line for more weeks and it creates the support line.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:37:05 AM

MYGOD

That is why we need to brace ourselves for that possibility. But I think there will be no hard crash that will follow. The surge of Bitcoin's value right now is brought to us by the upcoming hard fork this coming November. That is enough basis for the very steep climbing. There will for sure some downs. That is expected. But it will definitely not a crash that goes very deep.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:32:40 AM

MYGOD

Btc will surely go a steady rise because more and more influential people are talking about it like a free advertisement for btc. The more the hype, the more investors will come in. If it will crash, surely not this year or the next. Let's wait until another cryptocurrency comes in, then btc will have something to crash about, if that is at all possible. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
puremage111 (OP)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 05:14:20 AM

MYGOD

What is the 'very low price' you speak of? I would be very surprised to see bitcoin anywhere near to 5k with how it's been moving and for me above 5k is still a very high price when put in to context of the price only a month or so ago.

Very low price might depends on how the support line will be.

Lets say the previous price ATH were $5,000, which dropped to $3,000. The $3,000 is now the support and it has built a foundation there where if it fall below the "X" level, it will have more people buying it.

Same to the current price. ATH of $7,400. It goes back and hang within $6,800-$6,900. Then there will be a Support and resistance within it.

Imagine if it just pump, all the way without dropping until Segwit2X Snapshot. It will have a heavily dump because no-one know where exact the support price of it should be
atronax

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:26:24 AM

Jumped into train in time to make some money of it. On the other hand, dominance of ~61% isn't as good as current price. Cryptoworld isn't as decentralized as it should be. Thats a pity, but cryptoboss becomes a threat to the whole ecosystem.
Forester78

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:16:17 AM

MYGOD

This is where people are feverish, and bitcoin is doing its job. Rather the case of someone who just wanted a level that people are drawn into the full, but what will happen next, how interesting.

tigervn

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:18:57 AM

Bitcoin is in a strong uptrend because it is currently the center of attention of investors. Bitcoin prices will continue to increase in the coming time and then will reduce. Within 3 years I think a bitcoin can cost $ 50000. I believe in this.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:17:22 AM

MYGOD

A coin usually dumps if it goes upwards too quickly. It is quite obvious that Bitcoin is taking the same route of going upwards in a short time and a dump is quite expected if it happens at all. It can't be predicted in the case of Bitcoin when we can see the dump. May be there will be chances for a dump right after the fork since people will be moving to Alts because of it's low prices. Chances are there that Bitcoin will suffer from a correction and then increase in price steadily since I have got to know that big whales are investing in BTC these days.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███