Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:51:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Do not mine this Crap  (Read 3123 times)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 09:07:16 AM

People are directing hashes at this? Who in their right mind would mine a coin made by the local forum nutjob/scammer/bitbar shill known as trucoin? Cheesy

hazard come on buddy that's like calling a kettle black. Your name is no better than herpes don't dilute yourself .

Nope, I would have to agree with Hazard.

You're a scamming nutjob who can't even get a coin launch right. You had this coin made yesterday for 5 LTC (which you didn't pay) and lied that it was for a game where you wanted to premine the whole amount and distribute.

Hey go mine your worthless Powercoin Idiot. Guess what? go kick rocks tool

Its funny because when you try and release a coin of your own, it epically fails. Continue to mooch off other peoples coins since you know shit about cryptocurrency and continue to stay on the sideline.  

NWO your always fun to laugh at. You know so much about crypto right? why in the F*ck did you release a worthless piece of tyrannosaurus rex crap coin like PowerCoin . Oh yea your a professional. At least I closed this coin your still pumping your worthless garbage coin POWERCOIN. More like a POWER waste of hash power and time

Good comeback  Roll Eyes you have me there... 

yea I do have you there MR. professional crypto designer releasing Dog Sh*t coins like POWERCOIN

i can fix your coin for 10 LTC.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
TruCoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 09:11:28 AM

People are directing hashes at this? Who in their right mind would mine a coin made by the local forum nutjob/scammer/bitbar shill known as trucoin? Cheesy

hazard come on buddy that's like calling a kettle black. Your name is no better than herpes don't dilute yourself .

Nope, I would have to agree with Hazard.

You're a scamming nutjob who can't even get a coin launch right. You had this coin made yesterday for 5 LTC (which you didn't pay) and lied that it was for a game where you wanted to premine the whole amount and distribute.

Hey go mine your worthless Powercoin Idiot. Guess what? go kick rocks tool

Its funny because when you try and release a coin of your own, it epically fails. Continue to mooch off other peoples coins since you know shit about cryptocurrency and continue to stay on the sideline.  

NWO your always fun to laugh at. You know so much about crypto right? why in the F*ck did you release a worthless piece of tyrannosaurus rex crap coin like PowerCoin . Oh yea your a professional. At least I closed this coin your still pumping your worthless garbage coin POWERCOIN. More like a POWER waste of hash power and time

Good comeback  Roll Eyes you have me there... 

yea I do have you there MR. professional crypto designer releasing Dog Sh*t coins like POWERCOIN

i can fix your coin for 10 LTC.
Thanks brother but I am going to stick with BitBar the Real Crypto

barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 09:17:16 AM

Fail
+1
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Yea right I'm outta here.

Pump it and dump it guys.  This one is a 1/2 pump and no dump.  

Have fun.
bu-bye

When was the last time you heard a heterosexual guy say "bu-bye"?

Welcome to the forum nut job called TruCoin.

Your funny douche  ha ha ha your words are just about as worthless as powercoin. No wait powercoin is way more of a Turd nugget

You're the show here. Everyone is laughing at you and your magnificently successful 'snipercoin'  Roll Eyes you literally have no ground to stand on when judging other people's coins after this hilarity.

Since you're still acting like a clown with your childish remarks, I quote my previous post which you selectively ignored.

Enjoy.
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 09:23:43 AM

Have fun.
bu-bye

Your funny douche  ha ha ha your words are just about as worthless as powercoin. No wait powercoin is way more of a Turd nugget

You're the show here. Everyone is laughing at you and your magnificently successful 'snipercoin'  Roll Eyes you literally have no ground to stand on when judging other people's coins after this hilarity.

Since you're still acting like a clown with your childish remarks, I quote my previous post which you selectively ignored.

Enjoy.

I am not judging your coin !!! the community Thinks your coin is Garbage . Huumm lets ask them https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=234906.0

NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 09:32:58 AM

Have fun.
bu-bye

Enjoy.

I am not judging your coin !!! the community Thinks your coin is Garbage

Read this whole thread moron, YOU ARE THE JOKE! Its like talking to a brick wall, your lack of intelligence blows my mind.

I'm over wasting my time on the pathetic being behind the avatar of TruCoin. What a loser, you should be paying me for the time I waste talking to you. You are nothing.

This thread and your other pathetic threads on how to mine your own coin is an utter joke. Literally don't come back to these forums, you're a disgrace and an embarrassment to the Bitbar devs. 

Don't expect a reply to your lame dino poo remarks. I'm out.
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 09:50:29 AM

failcoin=Trucoin ?
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 09:52:50 AM

Have fun.
bu-bye

Enjoy.

I am not judging your coin !!! the community Thinks your coin is Garbage

Read this whole thread moron, YOU ARE THE JOKE! Its like talking to a brick wall, your lack of intelligence blows my mind.

I'm over wasting my time on the pathetic being behind the avatar of TruCoin. What a loser, you should be paying me for the time I waste talking to you. You are nothing.

This thread and your other pathetic threads on how to mine your own coin is an utter joke. Literally don't come back to these forums, you're a disgrace and an embarrassment to the Bitbar devs. 

Don't expect a reply to your lame dino poo remarks. I'm out.

Why did the chicken Cross the Road? Because NWO is an idiot and Powercoin is a big pile of dog Crap  Grin d

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 09:56:24 AM

Hey I picked up something on sale at target!!! just for NWO

NWO development TEAM of Powercoin

worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 10:10:42 AM

Alt Coins used to take a few weeks before they disappear.   The original alt-coins Namecoins and Devcoins are still in existence and so is one of the earlier CPU friendly coins Litecoin which is growing from strength to strength.  The rest takes weeks to disappear usually, but now it seems that it can take 24 hours from a Alt Coin launch to becoming "Turd" Sad .  Might as well not launch and save a few bytes for Bitcointalk forums.
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 10:24:55 AM

Alt Coins used to take a few weeks before they disappear.   The original alt-coins Namecoins and Devcoins are still in existence and so is one of the earlier CPU friendly coins Litecoin which is growing from strength to strength.  The rest takes weeks to disappear usually, but now it seems that it can take 24 hours from a Alt Coin launch to becoming "Turd" Sad .  Might as well not launch and save a few bytes for Bitcointalk forums.

i agree

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: