Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:31:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now?  (Read 33293 times)
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 06:00:08 PM

Actually I'm shocked more than surprised.The last few days bitcoin's price is getting high.I thought it will be around 6500$ by today.But when i saw that it is 7500$+ i was shocked

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:46:35 PM

it's very surprising that Bitcoin has reached $ 7000. I do not expect Bitcoin to be so fast. Like that. I think it's because China allows the trading platform there to operate. With 100 million USD traded on more than 3 platforms there. In addition people want to save their Bitcoin to get the upcoming hardfork. They will sell their altcoin for Bitcoin. So I think this is the reason driving the Bitcoin price spike ..
Did you not hear about the ICO ban in China? The Bitcoin price seems to be rising despite of rather than because of China.
musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 06:53:52 PM

yes,we r really very surprised, now very speedy increasing price,,,now touch 7565.00,,, through the increasing price!!!
really very surprised!!!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
SiiGLe

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:57:05 PM

This increase is not a surprise. I think it will start to fall before too long. I see some people saying it will hit 10 k before the end of  2017 which i don’t agree. Maybe in late 2018 but not yet.

BetterBetting          Betting Currency of the Future
TOKEN SALE  ❱❱  December 15th, 2017
██████████     FACEBOOK     |     TWITTER     |     TELEGRAM     ██████████
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:59:08 PM

yeah hahaha many people are happy because of the price of bitcoin now especially the people how invest there money on bitcoin last month they have x2 amount of their money
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:25:46 PM

October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

I am really surprised with Bitcoin price now, there was some negative news about crypto in general like ICO's ban in some countries around the world, China shutting down their exchanges and now recently India is on first page that Gov may shut down cryptocurrency dealers and exchanges, and we can see results in 100K new users on Coinbase in just 24h.

China news trigger panic sell and BTC price to go down first, but it looks like even there is some bad news about Bitcoin price is still rising and getting close to $ 10.000 historical mark.
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:29:18 PM

I will be surprised when bitcoin will cost $ 100 000. Maybe we'll wait by 2022).
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:46:25 PM

I don't think if bitcoin prices can reach the current figure, but the rise and fall in bitcoin prices is common. Investing in bitcoin does require skill and we must be able to determine the right moment to sell and earn profits.
Xember

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:47:59 PM

October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

I was not surprised that bitcoin would go that high, what surprises me is that it happened too soon, I was expecting it to happen maybe after a year. However, after all the forks that happened bitcoin price grew even higher and more and more people are investing bitcoin. It's true that bitcoin is profitable and bitcoin is a good long term investment. Let's just see until when will bitcoin grow in the future.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:28:34 PM

I was not surprised that bitcoin would go that high, what surprises me is that it happened too soon, I was expecting it to happen maybe after a year. However, after all the forks that happened bitcoin price grew even higher and more and more people are investing bitcoin. It's true that bitcoin is profitable and bitcoin is a good long term investment. Let's just see until when will bitcoin grow in the future.
Same here, I just surprised of the high increase of bitcoin in short time, I didn't expect that. It's right that i know that bitcoin will increase every period of time, but this extraordianary increase is unbelievable. I think this increase of price due to the high investement of people in bitcoin, and at this rate, I predicit that bitcoin will achieve the 10k$ soon, maybe at the beginning of  2018.

Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:53:20 PM

Now the price of bitcoin is already over 7500$. I would not be surprised if tomorrow I Wake up and see on the screen of the monitor price 20 000$ per bitcoin.
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:16:06 AM

no, currently bitcoin prices are still cheap. these prices will always rise, especially at the end of 2017 and early 2018 bitcoin prices are predicted to increase
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:21:57 AM

I am not really surprised.
The popularity of bitcoin is now spreading widely and even those negative criticsn it got from different people or even government has now turned up to be a promotion for it.
Thereby reaching more people to be interested with it.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:56:28 AM

bitcoin prices now surprise me and it makes me remember the first time I knew bitcoin and at that time it price about $300. despite the high prices many people in this world still don't know the bitcoin and some even misunderstand bitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 822

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:10:35 AM

Same here, I just surprised of the high increase of bitcoin in short time, I didn't expect that. It's right that i know that bitcoin will increase every period of time, but this extraordianary increase is unbelievable. I think this increase of price due to the high investement of people in bitcoin, and at this rate, I predicit that bitcoin will achieve the 10k$ soon, maybe at the beginning of  2018.

I'm not surprised on the price of bitcoin because I know its achievable, what amazes me is how the rate this price is achieved. Its very fast and this pump, I don't know where the money is coming from. That's why is so unbelievable, marketcap is $200B. And at the rate of the increased price, maybe after the segwit2x, a price correction is needed so that we can really see the true value of bitcoin. Now it is really overvalued because of the pump. Let see though how things will go after the fork. If indeed a correction is needed for this rapid price increase.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:17:53 AM

yes, anyone who has had a lot of bitcoin in the past, would be surprised to see the current bitcoin prices, even some of them regret for not holding back the bitcoin they have. if they hold 10 btc to date, I think they have become millionaires.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:26:01 AM

I'm not surprised on the price of bitcoin because I know its achievable, what amazes me is how the rate this price is achieved. Its very fast and this pump, I don't know where the money is coming from. That's why is so unbelievable, marketcap is $200B. And at the rate of the increased price, maybe after the segwit2x, a price correction is needed so that we can really see the true value of bitcoin. Now it is really overvalued because of the pump. Let see though how things will go after the fork. If indeed a correction is needed for this rapid price increase.

Well to expect fairly after the fork,  I don't think that the price might be surprising because having that correction after the fork can help correct lots of errors in the blockchain network. The pump of bitcoin price eventually happens as long as demand from new incoming investors will rise in parallel of bitcoin value. That's a brilliant expectations and I am also hoping that the value will be corrected and be stable after the fork so that there's a good chance for other cyptocurrencies to pump in the start of year 2018.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:41:08 AM

I am not really surprised.
The popularity of bitcoin is now spreading widely and even those negative criticsn it got from different people or even government has now turned up to be a promotion for it.
Thereby reaching more people to be interested with it.
I am also surprised to see you not being surprised Dude. What do you think regarding this issue? Is it normal for this market?
Yes, I also agree with you that Bitcoin is becoming a popular business platform and it is getting accepted in some developed countries. But as a currency, Bitcoin should go slow and steady then it will be a credible platform. otherwise, people will think about Bitcoin as a bumping currency, they will be afraid of this highly increasing rate, not only that that also the newcomer will not invest here because of being panicked. so that excess can't bring success within a short time. slow and steady makes you succeed.
azhar700

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:43:40 AM

yes, anyone who has had a lot of bitcoin in the past, would be surprised to see the current bitcoin prices, even some of them regret for not holding back the bitcoin they have. if they hold 10 btc to date, I think they have become millionaires.
Yes it is true, and it happened to me. I know about bitcoin when it costs about $ 300, and I never think about keeping it in the long run. "regret", that's what I feel right now. I treat bitcoin like a normal digital currency and will not have a future, but it turns out I misjudged it.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
spinno

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:43:49 AM

Am surprised but I predicted a rise. Didn't expect it to rise to this level. I still believe it will still come down again because it fluctuates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: