Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:11:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125581 times)
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:55:39 AM

yombu

TO THE ATTENTION OF THE BOUNTY MANAGER!

Hello guys, I've been monitoring complaints about the projects and I write on the forum if I find something.

The bounty manager of Envion project is probably scamming people. I'm saying "probably" because I wait for his explanation. I read many complaints about their signature campaign and lots of people are complaining about the mistakes in post counting.

I checked the posts of people complaining about post counts and they're mostly correct! The bounty manager is making a huge mistake, I don't know why. Maybe he makes this on purpose.

ONE QUESTION: WHY YOU COUNTED PEOPLE'S POSTS INCORRECTLY ON PURPOSE?

If a person exceeded the minimum post count of 30 within the ICO period, you wrote something below 30, probably randomly, I don't see any logic behind this. It shouldn't be that hard to count people's posts.

I remember that there were post counts on the spreadsheet 5-6-7-8 days prior to the ICO end. What is the point of this? You should have counted the posts after the ICO ends only.

Please correct the situation and provide an explanation to the public or Envion project will be a subject to a scam just because of your incredible mistakes.

Answer this immediately or I'll gladly report this situation to the scam monitoring websites, organizations and platforms.

NOTE: This post will be edited if the problem is fixed by the bounty manager.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349366.msg28550222#msg28550222

"... we realized that there was quite a bit of abuse of the bounty program—poor quality posts, automated translations, and accounts that are plainly bots were credited on the bounty rolls...."
"...Envion has asked the bounty managers to make a thorough review of all the bounty rolls to remove abusers and to identify the participants who contributed the most...."

Everything seems fine.

As long as we have an official response from Envion team, everything is heading for normality from now on. After reviewing each campaign, the bounty manager will complete the lists and eligible Envion ICO supporters will collect their EVN tokens by their involvement.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oapieNL

Activity: 223
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:06:31 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 02:18:06 AM by oapieNL

So, you do accept that the projection is feasible considering people invested in mining earned even a lot more than that in past years. You are sceptical because the crypto market can crash and you can't make any profit. That's the same risk when you buy your own mining rig. There's no free money without risks. Envion obviously put a lot of time and effort into this project, the project makes sense, seems feasible and people made a decision that feasibility outweights the risks. If you wanna create your own mining company, create your project put it out there, and people will invest if it's feasible. If you're afraid they'll run away with your money, that's the same risk with every ICO. Then leave the crypto sphere and sit on your cash, nobody is forcing you to take risks.
To me, calling a 17,7x ROI in 5 years a "conservative" projection is not feasible. When I would sell a mining rig and I put an ad on craigslist saying that this will mine a 1,6 ROI in the next year based on the past year and the current difficulty, every expert would call that a scam ad.

It could still be a very good project though and I invested in it based on the concept, but please, don't have that 17,7x ROI on the front page it is just screaming SCAM. But hey, that's how to attract people. I'm sure 50% of the investors don't even know what mining difficulty means. They might not even know the difference between mineable and nonmineable coins. But they do know what 17,7x 'conservative' ROI means. Especially when you have the drag bar. Even the title of this toppic is "most profitable crypto intrastructure". Where are the calculation sheets? What are the assumptions they made to get to that 17,7? What independent universitys or experts have verified those sheets and commented on those assumptions? The answer is simple, they don't exist. But still, the idea of getting concerated miners near power plants is not bad.

Here you can find some calculations https://app.envion.org

I invested in this ico. I belief in this project.  And i think we getting a nice profit. When they switcing to the most profitable  currency.  My KYC is still submitted,  but I know that they must check a lot of people and i dont care if im the last person to get approved.

I was thinking to build me a mining rig. But this is much better. and i know for sure this give me more profit. And a lot more  when im going reinvest the profits  when i can buy more tokens  for the right price.
But im happy with all profits i dont care if we get 150roi 161roi 200roi 600roi. My tokens made always profit all crypto crash weeks  Smiley
When is Bitcoin done with mining new coins 2022?
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 02:44:53 AM

Found this on Envion Twitter page.

MyEtherWallet.com

Verified account

@myetherwallet
 6h6 hours ago
More
⚠ After looking into EthZero, we have no clarity as to (1) what the code is (2) who created it (3) if it is properly licensed. Coupled w/ multiple .exe's that are malicious, we recommend NOT INSTALLING NOR USING ANYTHING RELATED TO ETHZERO AS IT PUTS YOUR SYSTEM & ETH AT RISK

Can you elaborate on this?

What does that message imply towards EVN / Envion token holders?

(thanks Smiley )

Richard_1

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:33:27 AM

Dear manager, please correct my twitter report (10.01-14.01) You made a mistake by putting one retweet instead of 10 retweets.
Report number in spreadsheet: 1226
Number in the table Twitter: 1359
Link to Twitter profile: https://twitter.com/Richmon_1
sm-bf-15

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:20:02 AM

MyEtherWallet.com

Verified account

@myetherwallet
 6h6 hours ago
More
⚠ After looking into EthZero, we have no clarity as to (1) what the code is (2) who created it (3) if it is properly licensed. Coupled w/ multiple .exe's that are malicious, we recommend NOT INSTALLING NOR USING ANYTHING RELATED TO ETHZERO AS IT PUTS YOUR SYSTEM & ETH AT RISK

Can you elaborate on this?

What does that message imply towards EVN / Envion token holders?

(thanks Smiley )

It means that some forks are just scams and not to install anything if prompted without being sure. Or u will compromise your accounts and could lose Ether/Evn & other MEW tokens in our wallets.
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:18:44 PM

Dear manager, please correct my twitter report (10.01-14.01) You made a mistake by putting one retweet instead of 10 retweets.
Report number in spreadsheet: 1226
Number in the table Twitter: 1359
Link to Twitter profile: https://twitter.com/Richmon_1

I think you'd better write under the bounty thread. Can be more helpful for you and bunty manager Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349366.0
davidsagezy

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:33:38 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 03:55:40 PM by davidsagezy

I really appreciate the decision of the team concerning bounty campaign, like you said there was a post spam toward the end of the campaign, for instance their is participant with the rank of member on signature campaign NO 6 on the signature spreadsheet with the profile  name "bribed" profile link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1048959 before the commencement of the signature campaign he had only 56 posts junior member rank but now he has 2040 posts + extra bonus stake of 320 he will consume all the token that suppose to be shared properly amongst other members by spamming and cheating other participants.

With all indications this his activities look  suspicious and spamming. I see this account as an account which belongs to the bounty manager or a member he knows personally or which they plan together to carry out the evil did manipulating other members. I will appreciate if the bounty manager and his coworkers could be checked.

They are looking for a means to manipulate the bounty and receive the larger part of the token allocated to the bounty campaign. It is not normal and personally to me insane to make such posts without any dubious intrusions.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:58:55 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 04:12:17 PM by bribed

I really appreciate the decision of the team concerning bounty campaign, like you said there was a post spam toward the end of the campaign, for instance their is participant with the rank of member on signature campaign NO 6 on the signature spreadsheet with the profile  name "bribed" profile link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1048959 before the commencement of the signature campaign he had only 56 posts junior member rank but now he has 2040 posts + extra bonus stake of 320 he will consume all the token that suppose to be shared properly amongst other members by spamming and cheating other participants.

With all indications this his activities look  suspicious and spamming. I see this account as an account which belongs to the bounty manager or a member he knows personally or which they plan together to carry out the evil did manipulating other members. I will appreciate if the bounty manager and his coworkers could be checked.

They are looking for a means to manipulate the bounty and receive the larger part of the token allocated to the bounty campaign. It is not normal and personally to me insane to make such posts without any dubious intrusions.

I cant believe that this person is as despicable to even write this comment into the official ANN.

The accusations that you are doing are totally wrong and despicable. First of all I want to tell you that I am in no way affiliated with the bounty managers or anything. I joined this bounty campaign as one of the first persons to join and after reading the rules I decided to dedicate a lot of my time into this bounty. I did so for 2,5 months, every day.
You are saying that I will eat up all the tokens, but please do the math before you state anything. Its just about your personal post count how much you will be rewarded with. The difference of tokens that each participant will receive wont change much if my stakes wouldnt been taken into account at all. Do the math before writing bs.

The rules of this campaign were given intentionally to incentivice people to post more to promote more. I did post a lot more than other people, but this was my decision to take this opportunity. Everybody had the same opportunity to do so. Now trying to prevent me from getting my fair share just because you are jealous is despicable.
I have worked on this bounty 24/7 and followed all the rules 1:1. You wont find even one post in my history that doesnt fits the rules. But there are a lot of other accs with really low quality posts, or even mainly twitter links that have been shared and those posts are counted. But do I, as someone that has put in so much work complain? No, I dont, because Im granting everyone their share, even the lazy ones.

To be honest I see myself as one of the top promoters of Envion that did put a whole lot of effort in promoting the project and as the rules were from day one, I should be rewarded for the work.
Your post implies to me that you didnt even bother to look up my account, because my actual post count is over 2300 and not 2040 (yes, Im also missing stakes), and henceforth also didnt bother to look at my post quality. (By the way,I have the bonus stakes, because I participated in every bonus opportunity there was, so whats your point?!)

If anything is unfair in this bounty its that translators who only had to translate the ann + boutny thread of Envion (not the WP) will be awarded with a lot of tokens accordingly. In the time that I spent on this forum, posting every day and night, I could have done 100 or more of those translations. Just think of it.

Actually I didnt wanted to post anything towards those people that dont grant the reward to people that have really put in a lot of time and effort, but being attacked personally is too much. You should be ashamed of yourself and think (do the math and take a look at the persons account) before making any accusations.

Just as a side note: our bounty managers are not just some random dudes managing a bounty, they are from a professional firm, so they wont scam anybody around here.

As a second side note: I just checked your posts, and most of them dont even contain 5 words, so please...
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:12:53 PM

Anyone know when its going to get listed on hitbtc?

Very soon but hitbtc has so many issues at the moment deposit getting delay and they implemented despit fee which is really horrible decision. I think nobody would like to use this exchange due to stupid policies.
davidsagezy

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

Change the campaign manager.
find out the accounts associated with the campaign manager.

Authentication must be done.

This will also hurt the investor.
You are making sense. A new mamager should be hired.
ivrytwr3

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:18:02 PM

I have my investment coins in my wallet and they are unlocked, however, not one single bounty coin - is this correct?

0x8b2b14ef1B26e651874f1b3875C2BAF623259790
z0mmarket

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:49:46 PM

I cant believe that this person is as despicable to even write this comment into the official ANN.

The accusations that you are doing are totally wrong and despicable. First of all I want to tell you that I am in no way affiliated with the bounty managers or anything. I joined this bounty campaign as one of the first persons to join and after reading the rules I decided to dedicate a lot of my time into this bounty. I did so for 2,5 months, every day.
You are saying that I will eat up all the tokens, but please do the math before you state anything. Its just about your personal post count how much you will be rewarded with. The difference of tokens that each participant will receive wont change much if my stakes wouldnt been taken into account at all. Do the math before writing bs.

The rules of this campaign were given intentionally to incentivice people to post more to promote more. I did post a lot more than other people, but this was my decision to take this opportunity. Everybody had the same opportunity to do so. Now trying to prevent me from getting my fair share just because you are jealous is despicable.
I have worked on this bounty 24/7 and followed all the rules 1:1. You wont find even one post in my history that doesnt fits the rules. But there are a lot of other accs with really low quality posts, or even mainly twitter links that have been shared and those posts are counted. But do I, as someone that has put in so much work complain? No, I dont, because Im granting everyone their share, even the lazy ones.

To be honest I see myself as one of the top promoters of Envion that did put a whole lot of effort in promoting the project and as the rules were from day one, I should be rewarded for the work.
Your post implies to me that you didnt even bother to look up my account, because my actual post count is over 2300 and not 2040 (yes, Im also missing stakes), and henceforth also didnt bother to look at my post quality. (By the way,I have the bonus stakes, because I participated in every bonus opportunity there was, so whats your point?!)

If anything is unfair in this bounty its that translators who only had to translate the ann + boutny thread of Envion (not the WP) will be awarded with a lot of tokens accordingly. In the time that I spent on this forum, posting every day and night, I could have done 100 or more of those translations. Just think of it.

Actually I didnt wanted to post anything towards those people that dont grant the reward to people that have really put in a lot of time and effort, but being attacked personally is too much. You should be ashamed of yourself and think (do the math and take a look at the persons account) before making any accusations.

Just as a side note: our bounty managers are not just some random dudes managing a bounty, they are from a professional firm, so they wont scam anybody around here.

As a second side note: I just checked your posts, and most of them dont even contain 5 words, so please...

If his posts were scam people who is accusing that, should show it. And about special bounties, same thing.
I'm not defending him, I don't care him. But if he deserves more than others, he should get the reward. Even he was closest friend of bounty manager, wouldn't make any difference.
But many people are complaining, so Envion team and bounty manager should investigate every campaign carefully.
davidsagezy

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:02:01 PM

Change the campaign manager.
find out the accounts associated with the campaign manager.

Authentication must be done.

This will also hurt the investor.
You are making sense. A new mamager should be hired.
jawatulen

Activity: 398

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:25:46 PM

MyEtherWallet.com

Verified account

@myetherwallet
 6h6 hours ago
More

why you wrote here about this news, ?
better go to Ethzero official thread in this forum and you can write there,,
because this is official Envion announcements thread
Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:41:06 PM

MyEtherWallet.com

Verified account

@myetherwallet
 6h6 hours ago
More

why you wrote here about this news, ?
better go to Ethzero official thread in this forum and you can write there,,
because this is official Envion announcements thread

It's good he posted it here also. Many people participate in these forks. Apparently these Ethzero crooks asked people for their private keys. When you provide your private keys, you give your money away.

Envion has attracted many newbies that don't know this. So it's good that many people can see this warning and stay away from con artists.

Bad thing is they are showing the future con artists new ways to scam people. They are first ever "scam fork"

By the way for the traders, EVN is already trading on EtherDelta.. at least there are already buy orders, no sell orders yet, obviously because many (or all) didn't receive the tokens yet.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
bitmet

Activity: 1190
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:16:58 PM

you have done a good job and should be rewarded for your good work. do not pay attention to these envious persons.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:53:21 PM

It's good he posted it here also. Many people participate in these forks. Apparently these Ethzero crooks asked people for their private keys. When you provide your private keys, you give your money away.

Envion has attracted many newbies that don't know this. So it's good that many people can see this warning and stay away from con artists.

Bad thing is they are showing the future con artists new ways to scam people. They are first ever "scam fork"

By the way for the traders, EVN is already trading on EtherDelta.. at least there are already buy orders, no sell orders yet, obviously because many (or all) didn't receive the tokens yet.

When will the people receive their tokens? if there are already buying orders at etherdelta it should be soon.
is a fixed date planned? or no one knows exactly when the tocans reach their owners or are free to trade
Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:32:57 AM

When will the people receive their tokens? if there are already buying orders at etherdelta it should be soon.
is a fixed date planned? or no one knows exactly when the tocans reach their owners or are free to trade

I hope they will unlock tokens tomorrow.

Here is the EtherDelta link where EVN is being traded.
At this moment only buy orders and the ticker is ENV.

EtherDelta 0xd780ae2bf04cd96e577d3d014762f831d97129d0/ETH
https://etherdelta.com/#0xd780ae2bf04cd96e577d3d014762f831d97129d0-ETH

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
saugwurm

Activity: 1061
Merit: 551

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:22:47 AM

because bounty manager won't give an clear answer, I'll try it here:
1. Is the Spreadsheet final? And if yes, why haven't it change the last days of the bounty/ICO
2. When we can remove signatures?
3. Why are there so many obvious spammers still got stakes in the spreadshet?
4. When we can expect the bounty payout?

The bounty paticpants take a big role in the success of the ICO. So can we please get a clear answer?
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 12:17:42 PM

It is well known that the Envion bounty manager has written on the front page of the bounty campaign that the participants must wear the signature and the avatar for another week from the closing of the campaign. Since the bounty campaign was completed on January 14 and today we are in 21, so it passed the week but as long as there is no official response it is very unpleasant to be in the current uncertainty situation.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: