Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:40:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125590 times)
djorkaef

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:53:21 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 07:09:24 PM by djorkaef

Return on Invest: 161% per year

Projected annual token profit:
Year 1   $1,610
Year 2   $2,258
Year 3   $3,167
Year 4   $4,442
Year 5   $6,230
Total Profit:   $17,707

They talk about 17,707 dollar profit with an investment of 1000 dollar. That is 17,7x the returnon the orginal capital over 5 years. Not 3.88x. Still no alarm bell? WTF

If you had invested 1000 in mining 5 years ago, bought new mining rigs every year with your profit, how much money would you have now? Pretty sure you'd have a lot more than that. To add to that point, Envion doesn't particularly promise that money. They promise to distribute 75% of their mining profits among token holders. That profit might be 0, might be 500% depending on the market and mining difficulty. Why do you think mining rigs are sold out the day they hit the market and resold 4-5x the price second hand? Because mining is that much profitable.

If you would have bought 1000 in coins 5 years ago, and kept them, how much money would you have now? Pretty sure you would also have a lot more then 17K. That does not give me the right to assume this will just continue the next 5 years and put that on my website.

That way, I could start my own ICO, a copy of this page, where you can send your bitcoins to me, and I could say I will buy miners with your money but just do nothing, but show a 17x profit the next 5 years at the front page. Why? Because bitcoin went up at least 17x the past 5 years and so that is my projected profit based on current mining and market conditions. And everyone would believe me and would be fine with that. Wtf is this.

To add to that point, Envion doesn't particularly promise that money.
No they don't promise that money, they only put it on the homepage and say it is a projected output.

"The above model shows the assumed return using an annual projected token profit based on a 25% reinvestment strategy and current mining difficulty & market conditions."

What do they mean current mining difficulty? The mining difficulty for the past 5 years has exploded. What do they mean current market conditions?
 Where is the detailed calculation? This ico, at least the front page, is full of scam signs. Hopefully they deliver good product.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Faithh

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:42:34 PM

It has been one of the best getting investment projects of recent times. I also think that the price will multiply and will make good money for the investors because the team carries out very good advertising work.

╞═◇═╡      CROWD MACHINE  ▌Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders      ╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←  WHITELIST Registration is OPEN  →→→→→→→→→→
kchris.xxx

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:13:08 AM

Year 1   $1,610
Year 2   $2,258
Year 3   $3,167
Year 4   $4,442
Year 5   $6,230

They talk about 17,707 dollar profit with an investment of 1000 dollar. That is 17,7x the returnon the orginal capital over 5 years. Not 3.88x. Still no alarm bell? WTF

If you had invested 1000 in mining 5 years ago, bought new mining rigs every year with your profit, how much money would you have now? Pretty sure you'd have a lot more than that. To add to that point, Envion doesn't particularly promise that money. They promise to distribute 75% of their mining profits among token holders. That profit might be 0, might be 500% depending on the market and mining difficulty. Why do you think mining rigs are sold out the day they hit the market and resold 4-5x the price second hand? Because mining is that much profitable.

If you would have bought 1000 in coins 5 years ago, and kept them, how much money would you have now? Pretty sure you would also have a lot more then 17K. That does not give me the right to assume this will just continue the next 5 years and put that on my website.

That way, I could start my own ICO, a copy of this page, where you can send your bitcoins to me, and I could say I will buy miners with your money but just do nothing, but show a 17x profit the next 5 years at the front page. Why? Because bitcoin went up at least 17x the past 5 years and so that is my projected profit based on current mining and market conditions. And everyone would believe me and would be fine with that. Wtf is this.

No they don't promise that money, they only put it on the homepage and say it is a projected output.

"The above model shows the assumed return using an annual projected token profit based on a 25% reinvestment strategy and current mining difficulty & market conditions."

What do they mean current mining difficulty? The mining difficulty for the past 5 years has exploded. What do they mean current market conditions?
 Where is the detailed calculation? This ico, at least the front page, is full of scam signs. Hopefully they deliver good product.

i think: if the coins will have a real purpose (for example you can run distributed apps on the miner machines in replace for the coins) mining will have higher category...
prosonoob1992

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:04:44 AM

I still have my tokens locked on the platform, what is wrong with my EVN token??
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:12:32 AM

I still have my tokens locked on the platform, what is wrong with my EVN token??

Did you successfully complete the KYC process or not. All investors have to complete this process to become eligible for withdraw maybe you have some problem with this process if you submitted your document than you have till become verified.
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:30:14 AM

someone has unloked tokens?
greytex

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:31:55 PM

I have it in MEW but are locked on platform to  Cheesy Weird.
ramarianz

Activity: 233

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:15:29 PM

more than 100 mill usd already raised, but market just hitbtc ?
how about kucoin or binance ? i think its not hard to be listed on their market with a huge success ICO.
nick_2002

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:36:40 PM

how about kucoin or binance ? i think its not hard to be listed on their market with a huge success ICO.

I also think that binance would be better. Binance has low commissions: only 0,05%. Also binance has a huge volume of trades. Good liquidity is better for coins
ismetdai

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:12:41 PM

Year 1   $1,610
Year 2   $2,258
Year 3   $3,167
Year 4   $4,442
Year 5   $6,230

So, you do accept that the projection is feasible considering people invested in mining earned even a lot more than that in past years. You are sceptical because the crypto market can crash and you can't make any profit. That's the same risk when you buy your own mining rig. There's no free money without risks. Envion obviously put a lot of time and effort into this project, the project makes sense, seems feasible and people made a decision that feasibility outweights the risks. If you wanna create your own mining company, create your project put it out there, and people will invest if it's feasible. If you're afraid they'll run away with your money, that's the same risk with every ICO. Then leave the crypto sphere and sit on your cash, nobody is forcing you to take risks.
ship66

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:31:41 PM

Congratulations guys, one of the biggest ones Cool
TheLobster

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:48:17 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 05:16:57 PM by TheLobster

161% ROI... per year... guaranteed...
LOL, it looks like just another Ponzi scheme, or scamcoin anyway.
Only scammers can assure a 100% secure profit per year to their vict... ehm, their investors Grin Grin Grin

Nobody guaranteed 161%... it is just a conservative estimate. How about you read the whitepaper first before accusing a scam. I bet you don't even know what a ponzi is...

Mmh do not bet, it's not at all a good idea to lose your money Smiley
Now you call your promises "just an estimate"... of course, of course... BUT MAYBE... (quote)
djorkaef

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:45:54 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 10:27:17 PM by djorkaef

So, you do accept that the projection is feasible considering people invested in mining earned even a lot more than that in past years. You are sceptical because the crypto market can crash and you can't make any profit. That's the same risk when you buy your own mining rig. There's no free money without risks. Envion obviously put a lot of time and effort into this project, the project makes sense, seems feasible and people made a decision that feasibility outweights the risks. If you wanna create your own mining company, create your project put it out there, and people will invest if it's feasible. If you're afraid they'll run away with your money, that's the same risk with every ICO. Then leave the crypto sphere and sit on your cash, nobody is forcing you to take risks.
To me, calling a 17,7x ROI in 5 years a "conservative" projection is not feasible. When I would sell a mining rig and I put an ad on craigslist saying that this will mine a 1,6 ROI in the next year based on the past year and the current difficulty, every expert would call that a scam ad.

It could still be a very good project though and I invested in it based on the concept, but please, don't have that 17,7x ROI on the front page it is just screaming SCAM. But hey, that's how to attract people. I'm sure 50% of the investors don't even know what mining difficulty means. They might not even know the difference between mineable and nonmineable coins. But they do know what 17,7x 'conservative' ROI means. Especially when you have the drag bar. Even the title of this toppic is "most profitable crypto intrastructure". Where are the calculation sheets? What are the assumptions they made to get to that 17,7? What independent universitys or experts have verified those sheets and commented on those assumptions? The answer is simple, they don't exist. But still, the idea of getting concerated miners near power plants is not bad.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:16:22 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 11:33:55 PM by Haladay

yombu

TO THE ATTENTION OF THE BOUNTY MANAGER!

Hello guys, I've been monitoring complaints about the projects and I write on the forum if I find something.

The bounty manager of Envion project is probably scamming people. I'm saying "probably" because I wait for his explanation. I read many complaints about their signature campaign and lots of people are complaining about the mistakes in post counting.

I checked the posts of people complaining about post counts and they're mostly correct! The bounty manager is making a huge mistake, I don't know why. Maybe he makes this on purpose.

ONE QUESTION: WHY YOU COUNTED PEOPLE'S POSTS INCORRECTLY ON PURPOSE?

If a person exceeded the minimum post count of 30 within the ICO period, you wrote something below 30, probably randomly, I don't see any logic behind this. It shouldn't be that hard to count people's posts.

I remember that there were post counts on the spreadsheet 5-6-7-8 days prior to the ICO end. What is the point of this? You should have counted the posts after the ICO ends only.

Please correct the situation and provide an explanation to the public or Envion project will be a subject to a scam just because of your incredible mistakes.

Answer this immediately or I'll gladly report this situation to the scam monitoring websites, organizations and platforms.

NOTE: This post will be edited if the problem is fixed by the bounty manager.
JosephStalin

Activity: 52
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:51:05 AM

Yes, the whole community of the bounty hunters is on fire for how they are now treated by the Envion campaign. The Bounty Manager has stopped to update the spreadsheet days before the end of the ICO without counting the posts of the people working in Envion's signature bounty campaign. I've never seen something like that. I hope the team will fix this mistake, otherwise it will be established the bounty campaign being a scam, which of course would produce consequences.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:17:43 AM

I think now team are very busy in verifying the kyc document and it will take too long because there are many investors who participated in the ICO. So once they distribute the tokens they will start listing in the exchanges.
ismetdai

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:08:23 AM

To me, calling a 17,7x ROI in 5 years a "conservative" projection is not feasible. When I would sell a mining rig and I put an ad on craigslist saying that this will mine a 1,6 ROI in the next year based on the past year and the current difficulty, every expert would call that a scam ad.

It could still be a very good project though and I invested in it based on the concept, but please, don't have that 17,7x ROI on the front page it is just screaming SCAM. But hey, that's how to attract people. I'm sure 50% of the investors don't even know what mining difficulty means. They might not even know the difference between mineable and nonmineable coins. But they do know what 17,7x 'conservative' ROI means. Especially when you have the drag bar. Even the title of this toppic is "most profitable crypto intrastructure". Where are the calculation sheets? What are the assumptions they made to get to that 17,7? What independent universitys or experts have verified those sheets and commented on those assumptions? The answer is simple, they don't exist. But still, the idea of getting concerated miners near power plants is not bad.
By what standarts tho? People invested in mining 5 years ago had maybe 1700x ROI. Compared to that it's very conservative. On the internet there are various mining profitability calculators. For example you can very easily find the projections of ROI for Antminer s9 and RX 480. And those projections are a lot higher than 161%. For example ROI for RX 480 is 550%. If you think 161% is scam you clearly have no idea how profitable crypto mining is.
BigRasputin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:27:30 PM

Change the campaign manager.
find out the accounts associated with the campaign manager.

Authentication must be done.

This will also hurt the investor.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
llordic

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:09:27 PM

yombu

TO THE ATTENTION OF THE BOUNTY MANAGER!

Hello guys, I've been monitoring complaints about the projects and I write on the forum if I find something.

The bounty manager of Envion project is probably scamming people. I'm saying "probably" because I wait for his explanation. I read many complaints about their signature campaign and lots of people are complaining about the mistakes in post counting.

I checked the posts of people complaining about post counts and they're mostly correct! The bounty manager is making a huge mistake, I don't know why. Maybe he makes this on purpose.

ONE QUESTION: WHY YOU COUNTED PEOPLE'S POSTS INCORRECTLY ON PURPOSE?

If a person exceeded the minimum post count of 30 within the ICO period, you wrote something below 30, probably randomly, I don't see any logic behind this. It shouldn't be that hard to count people's posts.

I remember that there were post counts on the spreadsheet 5-6-7-8 days prior to the ICO end. What is the point of this? You should have counted the posts after the ICO ends only.

Please correct the situation and provide an explanation to the public or Envion project will be a subject to a scam just because of your incredible mistakes.

Answer this immediately or I'll gladly report this situation to the scam monitoring websites, organizations and platforms.

NOTE: This post will be edited if the problem is fixed by the bounty manager.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349366.msg28550222#msg28550222

"... we realized that there was quite a bit of abuse of the bounty program—poor quality posts, automated translations, and accounts that are plainly bots were credited on the bounty rolls...."
"...Envion has asked the bounty managers to make a thorough review of all the bounty rolls to remove abusers and to identify the participants who contributed the most...."

Everything seems fine.
sm-bf-15

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:37:13 PM

Found this on Envion Twitter page.

MyEtherWallet.com

Verified account

@myetherwallet
 6h6 hours ago
More
⚠ After looking into EthZero, we have no clarity as to (1) what the code is (2) who created it (3) if it is properly licensed. Coupled w/ multiple .exe's that are malicious, we recommend NOT INSTALLING NOR USING ANYTHING RELATED TO ETHZERO AS IT PUTS YOUR SYSTEM & ETH AT RISK
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: