Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:32:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is a new one for the forum.  (Read 1818 times)
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:00:48 AM

So someone asked for a clone coin... i made the product and delivered...  now the guy is complaining that he gets no connections.  Roll Eyes he expects to get connections on a coin where he is the only one who has the client..... Then he goes further to call me a scammer because he can't connect to "the network". I'll post the full conversation here for your entertainment, this forum needs a  laugh once in a while.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:01:46 AM

So someone asked for a clone coin... i made the product and delivered...  now the guy is complaining that he gets no connections.  Roll Eyes he expects to get connections on a coin where he is the only one who has the client..... Then he goes further to call me a scammer because he can't connect to "the network". I'll post the full conversation here for your entertainment, this forum needs a  laugh once in a while.

sniper coin? ha! i knew it!

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 07:02:41 AM

Sounds about right
mm8000

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:10:01 AM

So funny.
thef

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:11:06 AM

Sounds about right

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=234682.0
 Grin
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 07:20:34 AM

Sounds about right

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=234682.0
 Grin

Very amateur lol, it's very disappointing that people are releasing "coins" in this manner.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:22:03 AM

i cloned mine own coin from the digital coin source packages, but it was so terrible and unoriginal, i decided to just keep it.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
GSnak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:27:58 AM

I don't see how this is a big issue. I was asked to produce an ASIC Scrypt miner, I found a couple Chinese dudes who'd work cheap, we put the project together for $4Grand, I shipped the client the product and now he says he "didn't get it". Lies. We'll never be able to duplicate those results.
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:28:37 AM

No one should deal with TruCoin, he is a known douche and has been suspended multiple times.
picasso

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:29:41 AM

someone should write a coin kit, just change some config file should be enough for a new coin  Cheesy
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:31:18 AM

thanks, i didn't know he tried using it on the forum, he told me it was for a game he wanted to make, here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=230132.0 then he said
i don't know how to complie the binary he he  Cheesy take your time

then
after you finish snipercoin  . i also would like you to create another coin for me but want to make it kinda like BTB 5 more LTc?

then

the coin was supposed to be called snipercoin? befor i make a payment i want to make sure it works!! i just got scammed for 5 LTC by another developer that did not even have the sniper logo had all the same litecoin logos

then
i just want a working windows binary with the logos to match the logo i provided.. My reputation on this forum is worth way more than 5 ltc. AS soon as i get a working copy i will send the 5 ltc  that very second

and after he got his working copy

seriously man why can I not connect to each other?

Hilarious
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:36:48 AM

someone should write a coin kit, just change some config file should be enough for a new coin  Cheesy

i made one already, that's why i can churn out coins in 30 minutes, i wrote a script that i only edit for images and the name of the coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=234682.0   cant believe he actuall tried to release it, like seriously, he said it was for a game, i'm guessing either he gave someone the client to share the premine with  and that person raped his coin, or else, he is just plain dumb.
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 07:40:52 AM

i made one already, that's why i can churn out coins in 30 minutes, i wrote a script that i only edit for images and the name of the coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=234682.0   cant believe he actuall tried to release it, like seriously, he said it was for a game, i'm guessing either he gave someone the client to share the premine with  and that person raped his coin, or else, he is just plain dumb.

You seem disappointed  Sad
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 07:42:57 AM

As in, "I can't believe he really took it to this level" disappointed.
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:49:54 AM

someone should write a coin kit, just change some config file should be enough for a new coin  Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=234682.0   cant believe he actuall tried to release it, like seriously, he said it was for a game, i'm guessing either he gave someone the client to share the premine with  and that person raped his coin, or else, he is just plain dumb.

You seem disappointed  Sad

m laughing and amused, he was dishonest from the start and he still hasn't paid me. hehehe but thanks guys, this just made my day.  Cheesy

just one question, did you ever hear about Icecoin?  The guy tried the same moves, he "failcoined", why don't people understand clones don't make the cut anymore. Use new ideas not new icons.
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 07:50:48 AM

m laughing and amused, he was dishonest from the start and he still hasn't paid me. hehehe but thanks guys, this just made my day.  Cheesy

You were charging what 5LTC and he didn't even pay you? what a cheapo
Random Bit

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

So many coins so little hash power

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:51:23 AM

And why is it so hard to understand why there is so many crapcoins about these days.  People don't even know the basics of how they work much less the anything dealing with the metrics involved in a coin.  Some don't even properly describe the coin or provide correct ports, look at sniper coin.  Won't even discuss the huge premines lately.

A person pays anyone of several people on the forum to build the coin, they do a crap last minute launch, we mine it, if it hits Cryptsy which they all do now days. They dump the coins and disappear and the coin dies.

I"m on the market send me money and I'll gladly provide you with any coin name you want, source an windows-qt for a fee.  Hey better yet, it's all right here in the forums and it really doesn't take that much thought to build your own.

NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:58:45 AM

Trucoin is plain dumb. Its so funny because he always tries to look intelligent.
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:03:39 AM

m laughing and amused, he was dishonest from the start and he still hasn't paid me. hehehe but thanks guys, this just made my day.  Cheesy

You were charging what 5LTC and he didn't even pay you? what a cheapo

since it was "for a game" i didn't think much about it, these get rich quick guys amaze me.  Cheesy he still hasn't paid me.
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:07:47 AM

Ahhh trucoin. You are always entertaining to say the least. I remember that thread lol
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: