Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:18:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Edge: The World's First Dedicated Edge Network  (Read 43776 times)
akd_dadi

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:17:16 PM

Missed the pre-sale because I signed the KYC too late, but I read a lot of people on twitter missed out and that the pre-sale was disorganized, don't know if it's true. I'm considering joining the crowdsale on the 29th.  Undecided

The feedback we've had is that the Presale was smooth and ran well. All services were working and online during the sale, and all staff were on hand to provide assistance and support across seven different communication channels. There were some folks who weren't registered for the Presale who couldn't take part and for whatever reason were unaware of this, but we've provided information on the Presale and how it works in numerous places and provided support on the day to everyone who needed it. I even wrote a quick overview to help people understand it: (https://forum.dadi.tech/topic/105/how-the-crowdsale-works-a-simple-explanation).

We're now pressing ahead for the Public sale which begins in just over five days. KYC submission is open until 25th January (tomorrow.)

If you have any questions please let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.

Can I send eth from an exchange and receive the tokens on my MEW address? Or will I have to send from my MEW address?

Do not send any Ether from your exchange wallet. Transfer it to MEW and use that.

This project looks good. Maybe i will participate to this. Wink

If you do, be sure to register and submit your KYC documents soon as submission is only open until 25th. It can take up to five days to process so the sooner the better.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:21:44 PM

I think this project will make investor especially who want start E-Commerce can work on it. Hope DADI can give best services as planned in Whitepaper.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Anatoly339102

Activity: 348
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:14:54 PM

Devs, i wait information about gas, 400000 is ok?  or transaction will be rejected?

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
stasik201330

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:20:00 PM

Cool concept and well-planned website that makes me understand the project with just one glance. Bookmarked to participate in the ico
kiedis

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:47:29 PM

Interested in the project, would like to join but I can't get verified. I got refused because the image quality of my ID was too low. I have send both a scan of the ID (that was acepted e.g. on the exchanges) and a photo of ID (taken with an Iphone 7). Can you please explain what am I supposed to do. Thanks in advance.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
akd_dadi

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 09:49:09 PM

Interested in the project, would like to join but I can't get verified. I got refused because the image quality of my ID was too low. I have send both a scan of the ID (that was acepted e.g. on the exchanges) and a photo of ID (taken with an Iphone 7). Can you please explain what am I supposed to do. Thanks in advance.

Best thing to do is hop on Telegram and speak to someone about your KYC. You have to make sure that the proof of address that you provide is legible, which may be what the problem is here. Take as clear an image as you can (protip: use a light source so your camera uses a lower ISO ~ higher quality) and upload them to the KYC.
akd_dadi

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 09:50:46 PM

Cool concept and well-planned website that makes me understand the project with just one glance. Bookmarked to participate in the ico

Hey stasik201330,

Thanks for your interest. If you want to take part in the ICO you will need to register an account and submit your KYC before the cut off which is 25.01.18. Be careful not to miss this date. Smiley
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:53:01 PM

I was really interested in dadi, but was put off by the claim that the whitepaper is copied off of another project. Or at least parts of it. Can anyone shed some light on this situation? Has there been a confirmation or infirmation?
Globee07

Activity: 397
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:46:05 PM

Just applied for KYC hoping to get it done by the public sale starts Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
akd_dadi

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:08:31 AM

I was really interested in dadi, but was put off by the claim that the whitepaper is copied off of another project. Or at least parts of it. Can anyone shed some light on this situation? Has there been a confirmation or infirmation?

We've address this many times, please see https://forum.dadi.tech/topic/85/what-s-the-deal-with-your-whitepaper-and-sonm
stasik201330

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:49:38 AM

Hey stasik201330,

Thanks for your interest. If you want to take part in the ICO you will need to register an account and submit your KYC before the cut off which is 25.01.18. Be careful not to miss this date. Smiley
I register 23 january already, i have a question, what is the induvidual cap? After ICO, when token release?
Thx in advance!
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:28:35 PM

Hey stasik201330,

I register 23 january already, i have a question, what is the induvidual cap? After ICO, when token release?
Thx in advance!

Max cap is 5000$, an Admin said on Telegram they will hit exchanges in Q2. We will get the tokens immediately after sending ETH via smart contract, they will not be locked.
akd_dadi

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:56:55 PM

Hey stasik201330,

Thx in advance!

Max cap is 5000$, an Admin said on Telegram they will hit exchanges in Q2. We will get the tokens immediately after sending ETH via smart contract, they will not be locked.

Public sale max cap is $5000 USD that's right. We're aiming for Q2 but plan to be live with at least one exchange shortly after the Crowdsale. Tokens will arrive in your wallet after the Crowdsale finishes, but you will be able to see your tokens in your DADI Cloud account before then.
BeetlejuiceFL

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:45:24 PM

Hey stasik201330,

Thx in advance!

Public sale max cap is $5000 USD that's right. We're aiming for Q2 but plan to be live with at least one exchange shortly after the Crowdsale. Tokens will arrive in your wallet after the Crowdsale finishes, but you will be able to see your tokens in your DADI Cloud account before then.

Does anyone know what is the token price? What is the Exchange rate vs USD or ETH?

Thanks for an update.
akd_dadi

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:59:25 PM

Hey stasik201330,

Thx in advance!

Does anyone know what is the token price? What is the Exchange rate vs USD or ETH?

Thanks for an update.

Public sale price will be $0.50 USD / token.
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:17:57 PM

Hey stasik201330,

Thx in advance!

I apologize, then I misunderstood this point on your website: DADI tokens will be issued at the point of purchase during the Crowdsale at the specified DADI/ETH exchange rate.
I thought they will sent immediately.
akd_dadi

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:30:17 PM

Hey stasik201330,

Thx in advance!

I apologize, then I misunderstood this point on your website: DADI tokens will be issued at the point of purchase during the Crowdsale at the specified DADI/ETH exchange rate.
I thought they will sent immediately.

Sorry for the confusion. Tokens are issued at the specific rate at the point of sale yes, but they aren't released until after the Crowdsale. Maybe we can tidy up the copy a bit. Thanks for the heads up!
jheipee19

Activity: 337

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:58:09 PM

Good job guys and what about exchanges or trading sites, Thinking this should be a good one!Congratulations to anyone who managed to get a place in the pre-sale lottery.  I wasn't so lucky.  Guess I can still contribute to the crowdsale. 
akd_dadi

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:21:14 AM

Good job guys and what about exchanges or trading sites, Thinking this should be a good one!Congratulations to anyone who managed to get a place in the pre-sale lottery.  I wasn't so lucky.  Guess I can still contribute to the crowdsale.  

We'll have more details about that soon.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:24:22 AM

Good job guys and what about exchanges or trading sites, Thinking this should be a good one!Congratulations to anyone who managed to get a place in the pre-sale lottery.  I wasn't so lucky.  Guess I can still contribute to the crowdsale.  

We'll have more details about that soon.

hopefully with some sort of cap as maximum distribution from one address. Since otherwise there is nearly no chance to get some and the distribution would be screwed

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: