Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:52:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Edge: The World's First Dedicated Edge Network  (Read 43790 times)
akd_dadi

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:43:08 AM

Good job guys and what about exchanges or trading sites, Thinking this should be a good one!Congratulations to anyone who managed to get a place in the pre-sale lottery.  I wasn't so lucky.  Guess I can still contribute to the crowdsale.  

We'll have more details about that soon.

hopefully with some sort of cap as maximum distribution from one address. Since otherwise there is nearly no chance to get some and the distribution would be screwed

Sorry, I meant regarding exchanges, we'll have more details soon.

For public sale there will be a $5000 USD cap.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:04:18 AM

Telegram group has a huge members almost 36k+ I wonder if this ICO will last even for 24 hours looks like too many investors got interested in this project including me, btw you are not using smart contract for token sale distribution?

BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:53:08 AM

Good job guys and what about exchanges or trading sites, Thinking this should be a good one!Congratulations to anyone who managed to get a place in the pre-sale lottery.  I wasn't so lucky.  Guess I can still contribute to the crowdsale.  

We'll have more details about that soon.

hopefully with some sort of cap as maximum distribution from one address. Since otherwise there is nearly no chance to get some and the distribution would be screwed

Sorry, I meant regarding exchanges, we'll have more details soon.

For public sale there will be a $5000 USD cap.

Okay a 5000 maximal cap seems fair and maybe everyone has the change to participate

captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:27:06 PM

Cool concept and well-planned website that makes me understand the project with just one glance. Bookmarked to participate in the ico

Hey stasik201330,

Thanks for your interest. If you want to take part in the ICO you will need to register an account and submit your KYC before the cut off which is 25.01.18. Be careful not to miss this date. Smiley
I register 23 january already, i have a question, what is the induvidual cap? After ICO, when token release?
Thx in advance!

Max cap is 5000$, an Admin said on Telegram they will hit exchanges in Q2. We will get the tokens immediately after sending ETH via smart contract, they will not be locked.

Public sale max cap is $5000 USD that's right. We're aiming for Q2 but plan to be live with at least one exchange shortly after the Crowdsale. Tokens will arrive in your wallet after the Crowdsale finishes, but you will be able to see your tokens in your DADI Cloud account before then.

I apologize, then I misunderstood this point on your website: DADI tokens will be issued at the point of purchase during the Crowdsale at the specified DADI/ETH exchange rate.
I thought they will sent immediately.

Sorry for the confusion. Tokens are issued at the specific rate at the point of sale yes, but they aren't released until after the Crowdsale. Maybe we can tidy up the copy a bit. Thanks for the heads up!

Ah nice! So all tokens will be sent after crowdsale, will the referral tokens be sent at the same time too?

I don't think investors will have to wait long to get their DADI tokens as this ICO wont last long  Grin

DrewXland

Activity: 409

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:12:37 PM

Hi guys. I've just published a blog post on Dadi over on my blog at http://cryptocoindude.com/3-explosive-icos-2018-ready-blast-off/

I'd appreciate it if you all could go on over there and give it a read. There are social share buttons at the bottom of the post so if you could share it widely on all your social media channels we can continue to forward the profile and visibility of Dadi (which benefits us all :-)

Thanks in advance for your support.
bitcoinluck

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:03:16 PM

Why is there so many outgoing transactions from DADI smart contract?

Smart contract:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xfb2f26f266fb2805a387230f2aa0a331b4d96fba

Internal transactions:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xfb2f26f266fb2805a387230f2aa0a331b4d96fba#internaltx

We can see that almost all ETHs were send to this address:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xcacae58fc021480b6e1ee2a2c477884c9d10b282

And from this address to other addresses and then further on on many different addresses including ShapeShift, Binance, other tokens, ...
Examples:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x2b5634c42055806a59e9107ed44d43c426e58258
https://etherscan.io/address/0x7ba26f80e5dbd76a01faba6bb42f2147c846ab9c
https://etherscan.io/address/0x544741298feedb8d2eff83812f9fd239c07728b8

Is there anything strange or is it OK? I wanted to buy when ICO will start and I am confused a little.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:07:14 AM

Cool concept and well-planned website that makes me understand the project with just one glance. Bookmarked to participate in the ico

Hey stasik201330,

Thanks for your interest. If you want to take part in the ICO you will need to register an account and submit your KYC before the cut off which is 25.01.18. Be careful not to miss this date. Smiley
I register 23 january already, i have a question, what is the induvidual cap? After ICO, when token release?
Thx in advance!

Max cap is 5000$, an Admin said on Telegram they will hit exchanges in Q2. We will get the tokens immediately after sending ETH via smart contract, they will not be locked.

Public sale max cap is $5000 USD that's right. We're aiming for Q2 but plan to be live with at least one exchange shortly after the Crowdsale. Tokens will arrive in your wallet after the Crowdsale finishes, but you will be able to see your tokens in your DADI Cloud account before then.

I apologize, then I misunderstood this point on your website: DADI tokens will be issued at the point of purchase during the Crowdsale at the specified DADI/ETH exchange rate.
I thought they will sent immediately.

Sorry for the confusion. Tokens are issued at the specific rate at the point of sale yes, but they aren't released until after the Crowdsale. Maybe we can tidy up the copy a bit. Thanks for the heads up!

Ah nice! So all tokens will be sent after crowdsale, will the referral tokens be sent at the same time too?

I don't think investors will have to wait long to get their DADI tokens as this ICO wont last long  Grin

more a question whether who are going to be the lucky ones to participate

yoloyuyu

Activity: 95

SmartHoldem ICO

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:11:28 AM

hello, do u have bounty blogs?
Anatoly339102

Activity: 348
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:37:29 AM

No bounty, just referal links. But it's too late i think

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:41:49 AM

how to be part of your refferal program ?
Kevlar

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:54:07 AM

As in many ICO, there was no bounty from Russia, only a referral program. Nevertheless, the project gained great popularity! I consider Dadi one of the strongest projects of the month, I will definitely participate!

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
josephdenne (OP)

Activity: 299

Founder & Core Team @ Edge Network

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:10:21 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2020, 07:24:07 PM by josephdenne

As a community that values fairness and feedback, we have further reduced the maximum gas price to 99 Gwei. Our recommended transaction settings remain at a 200,000 gas limit and a 60 Gwei gas price.

Edge is the infrastructure of Web3. A decentralized cloud, powered by the blockchain. Community: https://discord.gg/edge-network
mario9x

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:03:16 PM

I just registered and done KYC today. Is too late  Huh
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:37:35 PM

Damn only a $5k cap for ICO investors? What was the cap for pre-ico investors? Wanted to invest more than that. Sucks.  Undecided

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Anatoly339102

Activity: 348
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 10:02:11 AM

As a community that values fairness and feedback, we have further reduced the maximum gas price to 99 Gwei. Our recommended transaction settings remain at a 200,000 gas limit and a 60 Gwei gas price.

Hi Josephdenne, I am ready for party ico tomorrow. Wish me good luck)))

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
josephdenne (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:07:43 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2020, 07:24:16 PM by josephdenne

Not long now! Public sale instructions for KYC verified participants: https://medium.com/@daditech/public-sale-instructions-fe75a7a31c3c

Edge is the infrastructure of Web3. A decentralized cloud, powered by the blockchain. Community: https://discord.gg/edge-network
GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:46:57 PM

So, it starts tomorrow(Monday) @ 7 am EST.. correct?

And every verified user gets a chance to buy tokens tomorrow  correct?
KotletaTokenov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:35:22 PM

Damn only a $5k cap for ICO investors? What was the cap for pre-ico investors? Wanted to invest more than that. Sucks.  Undecided

It was necessary to register with friends in order to be able to invest more than a limited cap. For the trends of ICO 5 thousand dollars is not such a small restriction, many ICO with a witlist have a limit of up to 1 ether (ink protocol, beetoken and others). I feel tomorrow there will be a gas war, although gvei is limited (99 is max)...

Usechainthe First Mirror Identity Blockchain ▬▬▬▬ Usechain Empowers Identity   Makes Everyone On Chain!
OFFICIAL WEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK

LINKEDINREDDITINSTAGRAMWECHAT: USECHAIN
josephdenne (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:13:26 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2020, 07:24:36 PM by josephdenne

Hi GeorgiaCoin - yes, 7am EST. And yes, everyone who is verified will be given the contract address.

bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:42:40 AM

Admins on dadi telegram are still staying the tokens will be released shortly after the TGE
not sure if shortly means several months
I think it’s they are sending tokens right after DADI ico but not applying for exchange until q2.
Can anyone from DADI confirm please?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: