Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: «Envion» Highest ROI crypto infrastructure | $2M Bounty available!  (Read 119157 times)
amila_cs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:44:11 PM

I have no problem waiting. Of course I can wait few days since Envion is a great project. But I don't like this silence from Envion team. It is time for them to at least say we are still working on counting stakes or whatever. No communication is a sign of something fishy will be happening and as a hard worked bounty hunter I don't like it

Edit - OK I saw the update some guy posted here. But it would be nicer if it was communicated here by themselves. But anyhow I will keep my fingers crossed  Smiley

WONO

⇐ ● WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of  any assets and services without currency and taxation expenses ● ⇒

○ ○ ○  WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○  ○

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:39:19 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 04:02:49 AM by inanilujimi

Its look like we will have the same story as with Atlant. Haha)) They had ICO in September 2017. I got first part of the tokens week ago, and we will receive them in equal parts during 18 month))) Like salary  haha))
atlant is low quality and fake project so do not talk abt other project here.envion is big and life changing platform.
I think the expression ends still about a month ago after ICO so do not be the same as ATL project.
I see this team very actively reply to all the questions of the gift.
So be patient a bit longer and wait until next month.
yombu
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:40:05 AM

The team blast and also take to bounty hunters  on telegram, they have now forget that the success of the project comes from the effort of the bounty Hunters. Make an announcement time to time to updated bounty Hunter, it the change start now pls, the manager. Thank you.

The Envion project team is too unconscionable to forget the efforts of the bounty hunters after the great success of the project ICO.

Thank you for your message. I don't think that they forget about you guys. Please refer to their previous post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349366.msg30691932#msg30691932.

no need to worry guys.they are distributing ico buyer token now and then they will look about us .why we are so impatient?? Smiley

Maybe because there is not even a final table of accruals? And because the bounty manager does not respond to messages?

I am not sure what lead you to this inaccurate conclusion. If you read Envion's last post, they have addressed the problem with the sheets, and they are focusing on users that have actually worked hard on this campaign, by banning all the fake accounts and bots. As for messages not being answered, you are completely wrong, because all the messages are answered, here and in private messages.

ENVION, a highly successful ICO project, seems overdone on the attitude of bounty hunters. It's almost 2 months since the end of ICO, and the team's reputation is absolutely stinking. Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided

Thank you for your message and we apologize for the delay. We hope to send the rewards soon to the qualified participants.

I thought that when I will come back here I will see some progress. This is 3 weeks later and nothing changed. There is no official statement at all only few words from Telegram manager not clear at all. What is happening with this ICO? I appreciate we've all been patient as we should be, however this bounty distribution is starting to become a little bit too delayed.

yeah be patient. I guess they are planning so hard for the bounty to be distributed. the coin is very very veyr alive. I just saw an ad regarding envion on their progress.

Still nothing? Like you I have forgotten about Envion for few weeks and now I am back and there is no progress and no updates about bounty distribution.

Envion team please be so kind and drop an announcement or update about progress in bounty distribution.

The sad part is that the bounty manager las tactive date was February 13. They don't even created a bounty telegram group.

I am not sure what are you referring to, but I can assure you that I have been active here ever since the campaign started.

Hi, in spreadsheet for Twitter i have counted only 4 weeks and i was paricipaing 6 weeks. Can someone count this? And when will be distribution of coins for bounty?

Thank you for your message. We are done with this and we already submitted our report to Envion. Please refer to their previous post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349366.msg30691932#msg30691932.

I have a question, to the manager and the team: you do not have enough 49 days to calculate and pay rewards? That's how many days have passed since the project was completed. Are not you ashamed of the community that so diligently promoted and supported the project?

Thank you for your message and we apologize for the delay. Please refer to their previous post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349366.msg30691932#msg30691932. We hope to send you the reward soon.
yombu
Copper Member

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:47:40 AM

sorry, I see that investors need to pass KYC, and for bounty do not need to pass KYC ?

Thank you for your message. We will not require you on that.

Guys no need to worry, they are still working on the final Tokens Sold according to which they can know those 2% for the bounty hunters.

I asked the admin in telegram about the bounty hunters tokens this question:
" Guys it would be nice to make an announcement about the tokens for bounty hunters, you should let them at this stage that their tokens are safe too with this Token Burn announcement so they don't panic "

& this is his answer with a screenshot

So guys shill out a lil bit, there is no need to panic. Everything is going as supposed to be.
we are waiting for so long. i hope their promise is true

Thank you for your message and we apolgize for the delay. We hope to send you the rewards soon.

Hi everyone,

I would not say we're all that far away from seeing the spreadsheet. We've made a lot of progress.  For example we could eliminate literally thousands of fake Twitter accounts by using their API and, among other things, simply running a script to see which accounts Twitter deactivated because they were bots.  Some things like signature bounty and Facebook require us to just click through thousands of links.  Most of the work has been done though.

And yes, we are clicking through thousands of links.  We have found all manner of attempts to cheat the bounty from people posting envion content as original content (when you refer to "our team" and "our mining operations" it's pretty clear it's a cut and paste job being passed off as original) to inputting the same posts/accounts multiple times hoping we wouldn't notice.  We noticed.  

What this means for bounty participants is that the humans that participated honestly will be better rewarded than if we had not done the review.  it also means there will be a delay.  We're sorry for that.  However, please keep in mind that envion is still working to verify the final stragglers for KYC for the ICO and until all of that is done, and all refunds are issued to ineligible investors, there is no way to distribute the bounty because it's only after that is done that we will know the final amount of tokens sold and can determine the 2% for bounty.

A longer post will be published this week explaining what is going on.  In the meantime, we are sorry to the humans that did a great job with bounty—you'll get you tokens!—and we are not sorry to the bots and cheaters who caused this delay.  

I want to ask for an link to this " ...longer post will be published this week explaining what is going on..."?

Hoe are you Yombu? Are you from team? What is with OP?

Thank you for your message. Envion haven't posted yet for another update, please keep an eye on it and hopefully we all get an update this week.

Hello everyone, is the project team so indifferent to the fate of bounty hunters ?? because the promotion of the project largely depends on the bounties, and they fulfilled their task by 120%, so I think that the team is simply obliged to pay the bounties their work!

Thank you for your message and we apologize for the delay. We hope to give you an update soon.

Hello everyone, is the project team so indifferent to the fate of bounty hunters ?? because the promotion of the project largely depends on the bounties, and they fulfilled their task by 120%, so I think that the team is simply obliged to pay the bounties their work!

You need to read some past postings... They clarified why there is a delay.
They have a deadline for investors doing KYC. Then the refunds will happen and token burned.
Afterwords, they will calculate the development, affiliate, partners, and the 2% for bounties.

Just chill out. and secondly, you need to start calling bounties Gifts and not Work...
Quite a difference when it comes to taxes  Grin

Thank you for your message and for extending your patience.

$0,637290 USD (-4,95%)
0,00005540 BTC (-7,53%)
0,00074468 ETH (-4,46%)

when the Bounty people get their tokens, the price will fall to $ 0.489. And then I will buy a little. so far, the course knows only one direction! downward . great team ! Good communication. Keep up the good work then the course will fall even faster.

Thank you for your message. I think it's too early for this conclusion but we respect your opinion. We still hope to give you the rewards as soon as possible.

when will bounty payments will be distributed Huh any news or any updates

Thank you for your message. We don't have the lasted update yet but here is the previous post of Envion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349366.msg30691932#msg30691932
wangmidi

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:49:33 AM

And website says based on 25 percent reinvestment strategy we get such 161 percent dividends ... do we need to invest or envion invest on machinery?
wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

The Envion team's silent attitude towards the reward time of the token is the worst. Although I know that the project ICO is very successful, you can enjoy the champagne and the beauty of the one hand, but please don't forget the bounty hunters who have worked hard.
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:20:12 PM

There is always delay in distributing bounty for bounty hunters. The bounty managers usually promise for deadline. But they don't make it, and that's very shame and not fair for bounty hunters. The bounty hunters do not deserve being treated like animals  from bounty manager. They should respect the bounty hunters cos they are helping them for reaching hard cap otherwise their project will never be successful. We are really tired of this kind of bounty.
hamza987

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:23:03 PM

The Envion team's silent attitude towards the reward time of the token is the worst. Although I know that the project ICO is very successful, you can enjoy the champagne and the beauty of the one hand, but please don't forget the bounty hunters who have worked hard.

Just wait for payment 😎
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:56:17 PM

Its look like we will have the same story as with Atlant. Haha)) They had ICO in September 2017. I got first part of the tokens week ago, and we will receive them in equal parts during 18 month))) Like salary  haha))

YEAP YEAP But atleast we can get our rewards than nothing we just give them some time to finalize the spreedsheet or maybe they working for something that cause of the delay of distribution of rewards.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:20:14 PM

it is all very very quiet here. no team is writing news here. there are no answers to our questions. I did not expect that. a good team also gives answers and always has time for its investors and helpers
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:29:53 PM

it is all very very quiet here. no team is writing news here. there are no answers to our questions. I did not expect that. a good team also gives answers and always has time for its investors and helpers

We deserve an update. That is for sure.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:56:29 PM

There is always delay in distributing bounty for bounty hunters. The bounty managers usually promise for deadline. But they don't make it, and that's very shame and not fair for bounty hunters. The bounty hunters do not deserve being treated like animals  from bounty manager. They should respect the bounty hunters cos they are helping them for reaching hard cap otherwise their project will never be successful. We are really tired of this kind of bounty.
The project team should treat bounty members respectfully and at the time of answering their questions regarding the distribution of tokens for the bounty. It's been a long time since the end of the ICO but the project still can not pay tokens for bounty it's just unprofessional.
alexeyest3

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:23:23 PM

dear bounty manager, change my wallet. my old wallet (0xF6fA364dA072f4cbC3a50bc50B6c05aadb70BB04 was robbed) change it to my new purse 0xcc4E7B858491a89FbBA1E38e75F6baB600017f98 my BTC Talk name alexeyest3  in the facebook company. I do not want your tokens to go to the thieves who robbed me
rob31

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:03:17 AM

Can we see an updated spreadsheet with peoples correct stakes?
rnuraeni2710

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:12:27 AM

Please do not just ignore us, we just want certainty when will start the distribution of  campaigns, and please do not delay retreat again, appreciate our hard work
We are really disappointed.
alhaji142
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:35:37 AM

Well said bro. This act must be stopped. It doesn't encourage bounty bunters to hunt for more bounties.
yombu
Copper Member

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:07:51 PM

This has taken a long time but good to see some updates here. Hopefully the spreadsheet finalization will occur soon followed by an actual date of token payment.

Thank you for your message and for extending your patience. We hope to give you the rewards soon.

Better to finalize first the spreadsheet so people will not panic, And update about distribution is not necessary because spreadsheet is final. So when people see their status on spreadsheet and already finalize participant will be calm.

Thank you for your message. I think there is no need to panic, if you are confident that you did well on the campaign then you should be eligible for the bounty. Again, we have noticed unhelpful activities during the campaign that is one of the reason of this delay.

What is the project team doing when Envion's bounty is cool? Let the bounty hunters feel extremely disappointed Embarrassed

I am not getting your question. Can you please make it more clear for us?

Better to finalize first the spreadsheet so people will not panic, And update about distribution is not necessary because spreadsheet is final. So when people see their status on spreadsheet and already finalize participant will be calm.
i agree with this.
we want to know our final result.
there is no final spreadsheet till now, it is been more than 2 month

Thank you for your message. Please read my response above.

i agree with this.
we want to know our final result.
there is no final spreadsheet till now, it is been more than 2 month

I am also agreeing with this statement. Bounty tokens are normally distributed late. So nobody worried about distribution in the first instance. here even stakes is not known. Spreadsheet is not updated completely which makes the people very panic. If Envion is working on it, then why they did not do that live. Time to time people will check it and will get convinced.

$0,592056 USD (-11,53%)

are you still waiting for bounty token? soon you can give it away if the course goes even further down.  Grin
The Envion team is working hard  Grin  Grin

Thank you for your message. There is no distribution on the rewards yet and if it is available we will let everyone know on this thread.

Its look like we will have the same story as with Atlant. Haha)) They had ICO in September 2017. I got first part of the tokens week ago, and we will receive them in equal parts during 18 month))) Like salary  haha))

Thank you for your message. We don't want to make a comparison between other bounty campaigns. One thing is for sure, we are different from them.

The wait for the bounty token is not pretty. We did our job. And when the work is done you get your money. That is normal. I think we will get the tokens in a few weeks. Or they forget us  Grin Grin

Thank you for your message and we apologize for the delay. We hope to give you the rewards soon. Here is Envion's previous post giving you the reason of this delay: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349366.msg30691932#msg30691932

The wait for the bounty token is not pretty. We did our job. And when the work is done you get your money. That is normal. I think we will get the tokens in a few weeks. Or they forget us  Grin Grin

I agree. They should at least provide us with some date when they expect the bounties to be paid. Or show the final version of spreadsheet with stakes. Nothing of that has happened Sad

I agree. They should at least provide us with some date when they expect the bounties to be paid. Or show the final version of spreadsheet with stakes. Nothing of that has happened Sad

Their success was so big because so many bounty hunters helped them. Now, when the ICO is over, the bounty hunters are forgotten Sad
yombu
Copper Member

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:17:58 PM

Bounty participants should learn to relax, yombu management has been actively answering everyone's questions, so give them some time to count stats and everyone's stakes. Smiley

Thank you for your message. This is our simple request to every participant to please extend their patience. We understand that everone want to be rewarded on their hardwork, we will give it to them.

Bounty participants should learn to relax, yombu management has been actively answering everyone's questions, so give them some time to count stats and everyone's stakes. Smiley

+1

Just wait and see.

I think a lot of people are forgetting it's about free money that you otherwise wouldn't even get. If people really think ENVION is a great project, they should have bought into the ICO already or bought tokens on the exchange...

Thank you for your message. This is our simple request to every participant to please extend their patience. We understand that everyone want to be rewarded on their hard work, we will give it to them.

Why not paying bounty ? this is injustice ..it is requested to please pay the bounty ASAP , we was work for you and you'r not paying us.

Thank you for your message and we apologize for the delay. We hope to give you the rewards soon. Here is Envions previous post giving you the reason of this delay: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349366.msg30691932#msg30691932

+1

Just wait and see.

I think a lot of people are forgetting it's about free money that you otherwise wouldn't even get. If people really think ENVION is a great project, they should have bought into the ICO already or bought tokens on the exchange...

It's not free money. It is money for advertising work - creating blogs, doing translations, posting in bitcointalk with signature etc. - everything takes time.  So why you talk about free money? It's similar to salary.

Thank you for your message. If you think you did well on the campaign then you will be rewarded. For now, we would like to request from you to please extend your patience.

The wait for the bounty token is not pretty. We did our job. And when the work is done you get your money. That is normal. I think we will get the tokens in a few weeks. Or they forget us  Grin Grin

Well I can say this is a very specific project( I don't want to say scam that's why I used "speciifc"). They reached a lot of money and got their goal and they forget about us. Like everyone wrote here "we did our job" and they don't hurry to pay us but they make clever they don't forget about us and sometimes write some messages here " be calm we 're in process tokens distribition will be soon etc... that we wouldn't write in our social media that this is scam for bounty (and I think not just for bounty) members

It's like Etherdelta or Exmo who not paid for bounty and continue to work but anyway that's company will fail because this is cheating and people not so stupid. I'm affraid about investors and their money too

Thank you for your message, please read my response above. We don't want to compare ourself to other Bounty Campaign and we are different. Please extend your patience and we hope to give out the rewards soon.

Hello ENVION bounty manager, regards respect i know this is a very irregular thing, but i lost all my eth assets,this is done by irresponsible people.  i do not want to happen again, and i do not want to regret because i do not want to lose the award from this project for months. my eth account has been hacked by someone else, whether it's phishing or something else. I want to change my eth address, and this is my information about my participation in this bounty twitter or facebook project, please change my eth address account. I hope you understand and thank you for all his attention.

this is my informations dev ,

Bitcointalk Username : aseprebel
Bitcointalk Profile Links : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1151134
Twitter Profile Links : https://twitter.com/zhaberkiliing
Facebook Profile Links : https://www.facebook.com/zhaber.bricademati

this is the address of my eth account in your project spreadsheet and hacked.
0x9Fc70099Fd69716F53e5f93e5C66B5EE525f5498

and this is my new eth account address. and I hope you will replace it.
0x26ce92E9e6C9f216B6F82E604a681fF0A36174BE

thank you, I hope you can respond quickly before my award is sent to the previous eth address.
with my honor and concern I am very grateful.
signed,

aseprebel

Thank you for your message and we are sorry to hear on what happen on your account. Unfortunately, we cannot help you on this matter.

atlant is low quality and fake project so do not talk abt other project here.envion is big and life changing platform.
I didnt tell Envion is bad. But in the same time WTF, they took money from investors and after that found out what they forgot about KYC? And now everybody will wait for some not announced time... Just my two cents in this issue....

Can you give us a proof that they took money from investors and they fogot about the KYC? We don't want to be rude but please try to get your facts straight before posting something on this thread.

I have no problem waiting. Of course I can wait few days since Envion is a great project. But I don't like this silence from Envion team. It is time for them to at least say we are still working on counting stakes or whatever. No communication is a sign of something fishy will be happening and as a hard worked bounty hunter I don't like it

Edit - OK I saw the update some guy posted here. But it would be nicer if it was communicated here by themselves. But anyhow I will keep my fingers crossed  Smiley

Thank you for your message if there is another update from Envion we will surely let everyone know. For now, we would like to ask from you to extend your patience. If you did well on the campaign you will surely get your reward.
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:58:21 PM

again no good news. always the same thing that is written here. wait, wait, wait. stupid people should continue to wait. what a great team.  Grin  Grin  Grin

Thank you for your message. This is our simple request to every participant to please extend their patience. We understand that everone want to be rewarded on their hardwork, we will give it to them.

Thank you for your message, please read my response above. We don't want to compare ourself to other Bounty Campaign and we are different. Please extend your patience and we hope to give out the rewards soon.

Thank you for your message and we are sorry to hear on what happen on your account. Unfortunately, we cannot help you on this matter.

Vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht und wir entschuldigen uns für die Verzögerung. Wir hoffen, Ihnen bald die Belohnungen zu geben. Hier ist der vorherige Post von Envions, in dem Sie den Grund für diese Verzögerung angeben: https://bitcointalk.org/bla-bla-bla
ahmadbass

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:08:15 PM

again no good news. always the same thing that is written here. wait, wait, wait. stupid people should continue to wait. what a great team.  Grin  Grin  Grin

Vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht und wir entschuldigen uns für die Verzögerung. Wir hoffen, Ihnen bald die Belohnungen zu geben. Hier ist der vorherige Post von Envions, in dem Sie den Grund für diese Verzögerung angeben: https://bitcointalk.org/bla-bla-bla

I think the bounty participants are more patient waiting for the distribution of tokens to be distributed as there are many other longer projects in this token distribution. instead of comparing this project with other projects.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: