Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:27:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: «Envion» Highest ROI crypto infrastructure | $2M Bounty available!  (Read 119157 times)
GreatFelix

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:21:36 PM

Can you please confirm if bounty participants will be able to adjust their ERC-20 addresses if needed to receive their reward?
I've been asking this question for a long time, but never got a reply. It would be unfortunate for the rewards to be sent to the wrong address.

Thanks

I am not a part of the team, but I looked up your old post... what wallet do you use? If you are in control over your private key you can easily transfer your tokens to any kind of wallet.

I used my Exodus.io ETH address and later found out it wasn't compatible.

You have no problem at all. Have a look at that piece of information from Exodus.io itself:

http://support.exodus.io/article/128-how-do-i-receive-unsupported-erc20-tokens

---

You have full control over your Envion Tokens gabal007. :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SyperCot

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:42:18 PM

Dear Manager! I'm not asking to replace the address of my wallet, I ask him to specify!!! The wallet address is in my profile. My room 455 wallet 0x17faCC5A206688c4c602eaA21Ac9ece6bb7b0a09. If this is not possible then how do I get a reward for my work and time spent???
Pride97

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:44:27 PM

Manager!!! I ask you already which time !!! change my meaning in the signature company! I have 29 messages! that the roots are not true! you see how many days I write to you in this thread! my number is 567! I've been wearing your signature for quite some time so as not to get anything! Pay attention to me! I have written more than 40 messages for the period of the bounty !!
ExpertTechnology

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:38:03 PM

Hi i cant find myself in the spreadsheet for blogs! Check it please !
Article - https://profit-hunters.biz/obzor-ico-envion-innovacii-v-blokchejn-texnologiyax/
ayuwick

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:46:00 AM

I want to ask what kind of rules for blogs to accept? Please explain to me.
Because initially my blog was accepted then currently I see in spreadsheet rejected .. and I also see there are some people who make blogs more than 50 but no problem.

I only make 1 blog my original writing and even not accepted, whether the rules allow for spammers or how?
hyperhyper

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:23:14 AM

Please write a date when the bounty tokens will ditributet.
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:18:55 PM

I want to ask what kind of rules for blogs to accept? Please explain to me.
Because initially my blog was accepted then currently I see in spreadsheet rejected .. and I also see there are some people who make blogs more than 50 but no problem.

I only make 1 blog my original writing and even not accepted, whether the rules allow for spammers or how?

same here.
why my article was accepted before and now denied?
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lucasgabd/self-expanding-crypto-mining-infrastructure-using-green-energy-get-to-know-envion

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:40:32 PM

Who is bounty manager?
I had 2 stakes on telegram bounty a few day ago. now it's 1...  Huh

We did another review right after the end of ICO and Envion will do their review as well. If there are any changes on the spreadsheet it will be updated to ensure the quality.

[/quote]

ok. why this member (Aleksalm, telegram spreadsheet no. 114) has 1 stake for for week november 6-12 Huh while he registered for bounty on 15 november?Huh i didn't checked anyone else.. i am sure you guys are cheating now.

ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:51:59 PM

who is bounty envion manager?
i want to pm report about my article.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:28:31 PM

i made an article and fill the form , but till now didn't appear in the spreadsheet.

https://steemit.com/envion/@mostafa22/envion-world-s-most-profitable-standard-of-self-expanding-crypto-infrastructure
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:42:51 PM

who is bounty envion manager?
i want to pm report about my article.

Bounty is over. You too late.

i made an article and fill the form , but till now didn't appear in the spreadsheet.

https://steemit.com/envion/@mostafa22/envion-world-s-most-profitable-standard-of-self-expanding-crypto-infrastructure

Your red trust means you can't join bounties

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:47:11 PM

When is the token distribution?
moicha

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:11:49 AM

when will the payment be made? SPEAKED AT THE END OF THE MONTH!
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:25:18 AM

It is absolutely unacceptable that in over two weeks we have not yet calculated the Envion bounty stakes. Even though there were many members who supported the Envion project bounty campaign. I participated in other campaigns with many bounty members but in a few days, maximum within a week everything was finalized on the calculations.
hyperhyper

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:15:19 AM

How about we look for a mail adress from a dev or team member of envion and we write them emails that the bounty manager clear out with all the tokens and get them for himself?
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:20:51 AM

Calm down everybody and just have some patience.

Also, with how the markets are today, what good would it do to get your tokens now? You can only sell them at a loss, right?

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
benjaminoo

Activity: 126

Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:52:08 AM

Dear bounty manager,

I've been commissioned by the previous bounty manager on duty (artbtc) to create Afrikaans translations for the Envion Announcement thread as well the Envion bounty thread. You'll be able to see my successful listing in the translation spreadsheet under the name benjaminoo.

I published the threads at the following addresses:

Announcement thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2422452
Bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2421188

Both these threads were posted on 18 November 2017 and were active for the entire ICO period. Artbtc approved the translations and marked my listing as complete.

However, the Announcement thread has since been closed by Bitcointalk moderators for no apparent reason, despite having decent traffic and several replies. The bounty thread, as you'll see when clicking on the link above, is still in place and active.

What procedure can I follow to rectify this situation? Should I be worried that the Envion bounty audit might pick up on the deleted thread and disqualify me from the translation bounty?

Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:30:46 AM

It is absolutely unacceptable that in over two weeks we have not yet calculated the Envion bounty stakes. Even though there were many members who supported the Envion project bounty campaign. I participated in other campaigns with many bounty members but in a few days, maximum within a week everything was finalized on the calculations.

be patient soon.
entrust everything to dev
I also join this bounty envion.
there are also bounty projects that are almost 6 months old but no updated spreadsheets like atlant.

yombu
Copper Member

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

To the attention of Envion management team members. What happens with signature campaing is inadmissible for all supporters of Envion project in this bounty campaign. Dozens or hundreds of people who supported the Envion project complain that the bounty manager did not calculate the number of posts correctly by not counting the last days of the ICO campaign. We have no other solution than to ask Envion team to make an independent and parallel count of all posts in signature campaing. A possible solution would be to choose from us 2 or 3 to recalculate the signature campaign. Thank you.

This concern was addressed couple of times and Envion posted on the thread to clear things up regarding with Signature Bounty. Kindly check previous post.

BOUNTY MANAGER,

Please change my address!!!

Facebook Spreedsheet # 424

0x3583Cb938a2dC8B9892aB5b0E1703e6760c4cCD6

THANKS!!!!

Thank you for your message. As much as we want to change this but unfortunately we cannot do this kind of change on the spreadsheet.

Hello, @yombu!

Unfortunately, your words differ from your actions.
In words, you claim that your goal is to honestly pay hunters for their honest work.
What do we see in practice?

1) Some people here have problems with their wallet address (their private keys is lost or compromised) and they ask you to change it - but you deny them!
Why?
No other explanation, besides - that you just do not want to bother with "extra" work - I do not see.
I.e., you answer all of them, in fact: "I'll pay for your work to someone else (for example - a thief), because I'm too lazy to change the address in the spreadsheet"!

2) Some hunters, like myself, have not received proper reflection of their work in the spreadsheet. Someone really did not read the rules carefully and made their reports here, but there are those (including me) who filled out the forms - but now he does not see his stakes in your calculations! I've missed my Twitter stakes in the 3rd and 5th weeks - but how can I now prove to you that I filled out the form? Anyway!

But even this is not important (if someone has completed a form or not, the main thing is that the person is WORKING FOR YOUR SUCCESS) - if you really wanted to honestly pay for our work - you would spend a little time now and take a check our links as evidence of our work. That's how all honest bounty managers act in other campaigns. Why do not you do this? I do not find again any other reason - except your unwillingness, alas.

3) Someone from the signature campaigns participants writes that his stakes have been updated. My stakes still did not change. Have you not yet verified everyone, or did you do it selectively? By what principle?

So, I summarize, @yombu:

or really do the real, complete and honest checking and accrual for all who worked for ENVION's success. Or stop hypocrites and don`t write us about your aspiration to reward everyone honestly and at the merits!

Sincerely yours.

Thank you for your message.

1. How can we be sure that the participant is real when they ask to update their wallet address? If their account was compromised then chances are the person who is requesting the update is not the real participant.

2. We count every report that we have received from the form and it was reviewed right after the end of ICO. I checked your activity on Twitter Bounty and it appears that you made 43 retweets on the 5th period, do you think that you follow the rules correctly? On the 3rd period your report was counted it was submitted to Envion for their review.

3. Again, please read previous post this same concern was addressed couple of times in this thread.

4. We have done our part and we submitted our report to Envion. They will review everything. Thank you for sending us this message, if there are any discrepancies on the spreadsheet after Envion's review the changes will be applied on the spreadsheet

Hello, @yombu!

Unfortunately, your words differ from your business.
In words, you claim that your goal is to honestly pay hunters for their honest work.

1) Some people here have problems with their wallet address (their private keys is lost or compromised) and they ask you to change it - but you deny them!
Why?
No other explanation, besides - that you just do not want to bother with "extra" work - I do not see.
I.e., you answer all of them, in fact: "I'll pay for your work to someone else (for example - a thief), because I'm too lazy to change the address in the spreadsheet"!

2) Some hunters, like myself, have not received proper reflection of their work in the spreadsheet. Someone really did not read the rules carefully and made their reports here, but there are those (including me) who filled out the forms - but now he does not see his stakes in your calculations! I've missed my Twitter stakes in the 3rd and 5th weeks - but how can I now prove to you that I filled out the form? Anyway!

But even this is not important (if someone has completed a form or not, the main thing is that the person is WORKING FOR YOUR SUCCESS) - if you really wanted to honestly pay for our work - you would spend a little time now and take a check our links as evidence of our work. That's how all honest bounty managers act in other campaigns. Why do not you do this? I do not find again any other reason - except your unwillingness, alas.

3) Someone from the signature campaigns participants writes that his stakes have been updated. My stakes still did not change. Have you not yet verified everyone, or did you do it selectively? By what principle?

So, I summarize, @yombu:

or really do the real, complete and honest checking and accrual for all who worked for ENVION's success. Or stop hypocrites and don`t write us about your aspiration to reward everyone honestly and at the merits!

Sincerely yours.

Look at our convo dude my post wasn't count because I removed my sig when he announce it can be removed lol. How unprofessional reason is.

Thank you for your message. We have done our part and we submitted our report to Envion. They will review everything. If there are any discrepancies on the spreadsheet after Envion's review the changes will be applied on the spreadsheet.

Whether it is yombu or the Envion team, please pay attention to my signature bounty count:

My final post count should be at 340 posts, from January 14, and I started at 304 posts. You have listed as I have only 29 posts and stopped counting at post #333. Accordingly, I should have 36 posts instead of 29.

If anyone can also validate this, it will prove me correct. Unless you have stopped counting posts earlier, which is grossly unfair to all participants.

We did another review right after the end of ICO and our report was submitted to Envion for them to review and approve. If there are any discrepancies on the spreadsheet after Envion's review the changes will be applied on the spreadsheet.

When will bounty be distributed? Any specified date?

From the first page of this thread I quote:

"Envion will distribute awards among those who contribute to the bounty program goals after envion conducts a thorough review to assess quality and prevent abuse. This will occur no less than 2 weeks after the ICO ends."

I don't really know what will occur no less than 2 weeks after the ICO; the distribution or the thorough review...

For us, bounty-participants, it would be most logically that they are talking about the distribution, right?

On the other hand, it is already January 28th... Exact 2 weeks after the initial ending of the ICO. In 2 days it should be 2 weeks after the extended ICO date... So if I understand correctly the distribution should commence on either the 30th or 31st of January.

Thank you for your message. We hope to give everyone an update on the distribution of the rewards. Envion is currently finalizing the KYC and after that is the distribution of all tokens.

Hello, @yombu!

Unfortunately, your words differ from your business.

Why?

So, I summarize, @yombu:

Sincerely yours.

CM also reduced my posts count from 160 (if they count from the start when I am joined) down to 122 (Because I have a old posts deleted from local boards) and now it's 93 posts without any reason.

I didn't removed my signature yet, I already sent a DM to Yombu but there's no reply until now. I am still waiting for the update of my real stakes in signature campaign.

We did another review right after the end of ICO and we submitted our report to Envion for their review. Please feel free to remove your signature.

I still cannot see any progress in bounty sheet - does it mean we will have to wait a long time?

Thank you for your message. Yes, we are asking for a little more patience and understanding from you as we are finalizing everything. We hope to give you an update soon and it will be posted here on the thread.

Hi Manager,
I see that spreadsheets are updated but the number of tokens each participant has earned are not shown yet, while 2 week period after ico is almost over, i hope there will be an official update soon. thank you!

Please read my response above.

yombu

TO THE ATTENTION OF THE BOUNTY MANAGER!

Hello guys, I've been monitoring complaints about the projects and I write on the forum if I find something.

The bounty manager of Envion project is probably scamming people. I'm saying "probably" because I wait for his explanation. I read many complaints about their signature campaign and lots of people are complaining about the mistakes in post counting.

I checked the posts of people complaining about post counts and they're mostly correct! The bounty manager is making a huge mistake, I don't know why. Maybe he makes this on purpose.

ONE QUESTION: WHY YOU COUNTED PEOPLE'S POSTS INCORRECTLY ON PURPOSE?

If a person exceeded the minimum post count of 30 within the ICO period, you wrote something below 30, probably randomly, I don't see any logic behind this. It shouldn't be that hard to count people's posts.

I remember that there were post counts on the spreadsheet 5-6-7-8 days prior to the ICO end. What is the point of this? You should have counted the posts after the ICO ends only. Counting the posts before the ICO end is just meaningless.

Please correct the situation and provide an explanation to the public or Envion project will be a subject to a scam just because of your incredible mistakes.

Answer this immediately or I'll gladly report this situation to the scam monitoring websites, organizations and platforms.

NOTE: This post will be edited if the problem is fixed by the bounty manager.
Also, the bounty manager must indicate in his post in this forum thread the exact date when bounty members can remove the signature. This is wrong when the bounty manager points out the rules when he is asked about the exact date for removing the signature. Probably the manager of the bounty is new to this forum and does not know the rules of conducting bounty companies.

As stated, few times now (we even made a public post about it), yes, you can now remove the signature.
dev, where i can find evion bounty chatgroup on telegram?
i want to follow the progress and the current issue

You can follow them on their official channels.

I recently prompted you where you incorrectly consider the stakes of other members. As a result, you painted me in a spreadsheets in red. Why?

My previous messages without an answer... Cry
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349366.msg28696919#msg28696919
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349366.msg28824383#msg28824383

Can you please check our response on your message. Also, we can't find you on the participant sheet that is why your report was marked red.

I still cannot see any progress in bounty sheet - does it mean we will have to wait a long time?

Strange, mine has been updated successfully in last three days and calculation seems just fine now by my side.

I meant the update for blog sheet, where the impact and stakes are still missing.

We will post it as soon as Envion is done on their review.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:37:23 PM

Just want to say that I deleted Envion signature and avatar. Hope will be all ok and I will receive my tokens!

And also change my rank to Full Member! I wrote about it twice... Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: