Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:06:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get $150 BCOINs in new $2 million cryptocurrency promotion  (Read 827 times)
cenicsoft (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 08:36:45 PM

With the successful completion of the BannerCoin ICO, we've launched a new $2 million promotion. See how you can get $150 worth of BCOINs - https://www.bannerview.com/bannercoin/#news

BannerCoin - officially trading on EtherDelta.
BannerView.com - Energize your Business Online, powered by BannerOS, the platform that turns your website into a powerful business tool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 05:50:14 AM

BannerCoin can be traded on EtherDelta here:

https://etherdelta.com/#0xd3e2f9dfff5a6feeece5dbcee3b86cb375fd8c98-ETH

BannerView.com - Energize your Business Online, powered by BannerOS, the platform that turns your website into a powerful business tool.
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:09:13 AM

With the successful completion of the BannerCoin ICO, we've launched a new $2 million promotion. See how you can get $150 worth of BCOINs - https://www.bannerview.com/bannercoin/#news

The website looks more like a scam to me.Why a banner creating service website needs blockchain? Also no much information on the website on why they have created this coin.
cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 06:18:41 AM

We have nothing to do with banner advertising. The company behind BannerCoin develops the BannerOS website content management system.

The BannerCoin project was created to allow website merchants to accept both credit cards and a variety of cryptocurrencies under a single integrated solution.

The company has been in business for 18 years. Maybe if you actually read the website, coin overview, etc. you would have figured that out.

BiaPhone

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:21:50 AM

Site is not ok  Sad
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:24:13 AM

Except there are no transactions showing, so really it has no value.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:37:05 AM

I agree, not worth the effort or chance. Far too much information required, and site looks a big dodgy.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:02:36 AM

How did you come to the value of $150 worth of BCOINs?
As far as I can see BCOIN has no value on the free market because there are no exchanges that support it. Maybe I'm wrong, please explain.
Perhaps you should do more to promote and raise the token value.
cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 05:20:38 PM

The initial tokens for the ICO are just now beginning to be distributed.

The ICO price was $2.00. The secondary sale is now $3 per coin. The coin has a floor of $1 which is the redeemable value for services with BannerView.com.

The reason we ask for full contact information is because we're a legitimate business and are required to know our customers. Plus, if you order a physical item from our store and want it shipped, we need to know shipping address.

Mi5h0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:44:44 PM

The initial tokens for the ICO are just now beginning to be distributed.

The ICO price was $2.00. The secondary sale is now $3 per coin. The coin has a floor of $1 which is the redeemable value for services with BannerView.com.

What secondary sale? There is no secondary market for this token as far as I know.
There are a total of two, I repeat, two buy orders on EtherDelta for 5 BCOIN tokens each and not a single transaction so far.
The title of this promotion announcement is deceptive and misleading at the very least.
cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 07:04:54 PM

The ICO was completed, but not all of the tokens have yet been issued.

BannerView.com sold the tokens in the ICO for $2 each. BannerView.com is now conducting a follow on sale at an increased price from the ICO for $3 each. People participating in the promotion will receive 50 tokens valued at $150.

The secondary sale is the post ICO sale directly by BannerView.com. Tokens can be purchased directly in addition to them being available on exchanges soon.

The promotion is being conducted to help stress test the BannerCoin project (acceptance of digital currencies along with credit card payments) in the real world, hence it being used live in our website marketing store. This will provide us an opportunity to work out bugs and implement features prior to releasing the product to merchants for them to be able to accept digital currencies alongside Paypal and Credit cards under an integrated solution on their own websites.

Mi5h0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:19:32 PM

Okay, I tried to make a test order but unsuccessful.
My order is stuck on 'Payment Processing Status: Waiting on transaction to post in blockchain.'

I have chosen to pay with ethereum cryptocurrency but you seem to have problems with the payment processor.
Here is the transaction ID:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xdc5eb238d2bdb1dfb4478aa83b2f4054379ba8ebf6fea4177b3dbebb4a289396

Thanks!
cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:33:08 AM

My order is stuck on 'Payment Processing Status: Waiting on transaction to post in blockchain.'

I have chosen to pay with ethereum cryptocurrency but you seem to have problems with the payment processor.
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xdc5eb238d2bdb1dfb4478aa83b2f4054379ba8ebf6fea4177b3dbebb4a289396

Thanks!

Thanks for participating in the promotion and helping to live test our system. We see the transaction and our system has now confirmed it. It didn't catch the transaction immediately since the exact amount varied slightly. There were a few extra digits in the paid amount at the end. We're looking at updating the system to better catch these type of slight variances when extra digits are included in the transaction. We'll send you the bonus and a few extra coins for helping us iron out the issue!!

Mi5h0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:36:06 AM

Thanks!

Thanks for participating in the promotion and helping to live test our system. We see the transaction and our system has now confirmed it. It didn't catch the transaction immediately since the exact amount varied slightly. There were a few extra digits in the paid amount at the end. We're looking at updating the system to better catch these type of slight variances when extra digits are included in the transaction. We'll send you the bonus and a few extra coins for helping us iron out the issue!!

Thank you for solving my order.
I copied the exact amount from the checkout process. I'm sure you'll fix these tiny bugs.

I'm looking forward to my bonus.
Mi5h0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:49:17 PM

Hey, I haven't received coins in my wallet yet. When will you send the promised bonus coins?

I've also prepared a small review of the entire process I was planning to publish in your official thread.
cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 04:08:19 PM

Hey, I haven't received coins in my wallet yet. When will you send the promised bonus coins?

I've also prepared a small review of the entire process I was planning to publish in your official thread.

They get sent usually within 24 hours so you should get them today.

Mi5h0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:17:16 AM

They get sent usually within 24 hours so you should get them today.

Bonus coins received!
Thank you and good luck with your project.
cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:14:44 PM

Bonus coins received!
Thank you and good luck with your project.

Please post a link to your review article once you're done with it!

cenicsoft (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:53:37 PM

BannerCoin is now officially listed on EtherDelta and can be traded here under the symbol BCOIN

https://etherdelta.com/#BCOIN-ETH

simona.eu

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:34:50 AM

I just found this ...

So when I buy something on your web store I'll get 50 BCOIN bonus?
Can I use BCOIN tokens at the web store because I just bought some on EtherDelta?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: