Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:28:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Omni should I buy some?  (Read 184 times)
Wolf1992 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:28:35 PM

I just discover this altcoin OMNI should I buy some, supply is low looks like a good investment ??  :: Huh
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:56:15 PM

You should take a look at my youtube video on how to evaluate ICO and existing coins : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLwHkIKhddw&t=0s

If you take the time to watch it, you will be able to evaluate the coin yourself and then use other people as advice and not a investing strategy. I would personally go against buying it

Positivebetting
Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:06:12 PM

with only 616,355 of total supply, i think this coins is good to buy,
and tradeable in major exchange too,
but everything is in your hands, better to do a research by your self before buy this coin

Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:09:37 PM

if you ask like this in this forum, maybe some people will suggest you to buy Omni without any good reason, just because they hold Omni in their bag
so go to the Omni site, and learn more about features, roadmap, read omni whitepaper etc,
then make a decision about Omni  Wink

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
Wolf1992 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:20:27 AM

Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: