Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:44:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who here lives on crypto currency daily?  (Read 2954 times)
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:48:20 AM

I personally only use crypto currency nowadays. I have a bitcoin debit card (bitpay) that I use everyday to make any payments.

It is nice because I can receive money anywhere in the world and have it sent directly to my bitpay account and then spend it in a irl store within minutes.

What about you guys? Do you invest/trade/use crypto currency?

I live in NY btw
I do investing but I am too picky with ongoing ICOs, I only choose ICOs that will have a big impact in the market industry and I also do trading, I only trade with the major exchanges

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wellkel

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:52:13 AM

I like this lifestyle,But i don't have enough bitcoins Sad
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:59:51 AM

I personally only use crypto currency nowadays. I have a bitcoin debit card (bitpay) that I use everyday to make any payments.

It is nice because I can receive money anywhere in the world and have it sent directly to my bitpay account and then spend it in a irl store within minutes.

I live in NY btw

most of us nowadays are already using cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin to use it on a daily basis when buying or selling online/offline and do other things like trading,investing, etc but most of us i think dont use credit cards like bitpay because were only earning bitcoins on  signature campaigns and trading but we arent actually buy expensive things or stuff online that requires or need credit card.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:23:40 AM

Me too. I dont have a stable job( I am unemployed too) but I am hoping that living in crypto currency will give me a chance to improve my living with my family, I am still new here and I know I need to know a lot of things about bitcoin that's why I spare my time in reading all about it, coz i know that if I learn a lot of things with bitcoin and  when time comes I find a job, I could still do bitcoin as for my extra income as long as I could still manage them well. Bitcoin can do more on what you are expected and there is no wrong in living in crypto currency daily.
CaliforniaCrypto

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:25:53 AM

Currently living off my job but stockpiling crypto like crazy. My hope is that it will be worth a lot more in 5-10 years and i can retire on it.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:14:59 AM

Woah, that really increased my faith in trusting bitcoins. That proves that it is possible. But I am really curious, how would a country implement such things if the projects for bitcoins are just from specific countries ? How would it benefit us as a bitcoin user from other countries  ? Is it enough just to wait ?
In my opinion, as long as the government is not emphasizing it's existence, there will no improvement and just wait for speculations. The use of it in a community will never be possible. With the priorities of the government to solve such problems like the war in our country, laundering and corruption, bitcoin is hardly noticed.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:27:04 AM

i am now trying to lives by doing many things in crypto currency and so far, its gives me a good results especially bitcoin price now is increase so high and its really help me to earn money from bitcoin. i am trying since almost 3 years ago and until now, i admitted that is really hard to do but i still have power to continue doing many things in crypto currency. i am doing trading, investing, mining, and sigcamp and it helps me to make money and i want to many things related with crypto currency.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:30:03 AM

I live in NY btw

I can't use bitcoin that widely on daily spending since not much of stores from our place accepts it as a mode of payment. For now I am using my coins to trade on the exchanges and investing on ICOs. I can't wait for the time where almost every store starts accepting bitcoins for payments like credit cards and surely by that time the price of the coin will go higher.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:41:21 AM

I live in NY btw

I can't use bitcoin that widely on daily spending since not much of stores from our place accepts it as a mode of payment. For now I am using my coins to trade on the exchanges and investing on ICOs. I can't wait for the time where almost every store starts accepting bitcoins for payments like credit cards and surely by that time the price of the coin will go higher.

Well for me, i can pretty muh say that bitcoin is already transactional. Its not just investment to earn. I'm able to make transactions like purchases as well though mostly through another person who also uses btc. But it's really convenient.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:45:26 AM

I live a crypto laptop life style so far im liking it very much Cool Cool
strocifer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:58:37 AM

I live in NY btw

Interesting. What kind of business do accept btc in NYC? Grocery shop? Restaurant? Or only finance related business? Would you be able to quantify the proportion of real physical businesses (as opposed to web based businesses) that are accepting this currency?
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:18:48 AM

I live in NY btw

wow. must be fun because bitcoin can be used for transactions anywhere. in my country, the legitimate currency is only rupiah / idr, so any kind of transaction in the country only allowed to use idr. well, I use bitcoin as a commodity traded.

tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:19:30 AM

I don’t use crypto currency as a payment in my daily life because in my country, there aren’t shops accepting crypto currencies yet. I have ordered a crypto debit card from Tenx and waiting for it to arrive, I can’t wait to try using.

But on the other hand, I do not have many BTC that I can keep spending so I would rather spend fiat and keep my BTC.
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:27:15 AM

even i have earned money from investing in bitcoin, i still not be able to use it daily life, the government still not allow bitcoin legally, so i have to use bitcoin to buy things on the other countries then ship them back to my country, but bitcoin is being more accepted in many countries, so i think it will be very soon until my country allow bitcoin.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:31:16 AM

For me not really but I want to on the future. I want to feel the feeling that aside from using fiat money, most of your money are from cryptocurrency. If that time comes for me, it will be a great life for me. I will buy my wants using bitcoins that I earned.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
v_Harley

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:11:24 AM

I understand encryption currency has been six months, I feel Bitcoin is amazing, a bit envious of you over there with a Bitcoin debit card. To understand encryption currency, I feel really lucky bitcoin is amazing.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:26:47 AM

I don’t use crypto currency as a payment in my daily life because in my country, there aren’t shops accepting crypto currencies yet. I have ordered a crypto debit card from Tenx and waiting for it to arrive, I can’t wait to try using.

But on the other hand, I do not have many BTC that I can keep spending so I would rather spend fiat and keep my BTC.

Excactly and even the transaction fees wouldn't make it possible to spend your bitcoins on the daily basis on little items like coffee or groceries that is why it is best to invest in it until all the possible issues associated with it are solved.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:39:31 PM

Okay now I can see the advantage of living into a country where advancement is always appreciated. Thats good about New York.

Well, in my country no bitcoin merchant is available so there is no question about using the debit card like that which is bitcoin based. However I can use bitcoin to trade things amongst my friends and family but not more than that.

Besides this I will always withdraw the money into my bank account which is for now completely legal and I can use it the normal way to buy things here. So its one and the same thing almost and I like it. 

CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:41:57 PM

I'm about to switch my life to daily crypto currency just like you, I have bought some bitcoin debit cards aswell but sometime can't keep not to spend cash because not all of the mercahnts approve debit card or credit card that is not issued by local government, even if they accept visa logo, they still full of doubt to accept my debit card, maybe, I need to replace the cover to my local bank debit card's LOL.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
keenjester

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:01:31 PM

It's me for now. I'm investing on ICO-project and someday these ICO could becomes altcoins someday. If that day comes, your profit will mutilples many times in easy way. But choosing the right ICO is the key in this situation. Please make a carefully research before doing it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: