Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:15:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most attractive concept about Bitcoin?  (Read 2804 times)
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:10:19 PM

It’s not controlled by one entity and cannot just disappear in one day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:17:16 PM

The most attractive thing about the bitcoin currency, is its ability to be an asset in the decentralised ecosystem. Its use for payment and its success is largely seen in its large adoption

Kjara

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:56:08 PM

Bitcoin represetns Blockchain 1.0 and currently has one of the oldest blockchain implemetations. On my opinion the only advantage of Bitcoin is that it is widely recognized and supported by all cryptocurrency exchanges.
Thera Bethari

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:58:24 PM

For me the thing that attracted me the most to bitcoin was the fact that it was decentralized, suddenly the possibilities for currencies seemed endless. There was so much more I could do and so much power in my hands regarding my money and my assets and I was so happy. Also there is a high percentage on ROI when it comes to bitcoin and I just couldn't say no.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:38:11 PM

One of the main attractive aspects is of course the opportunity to make money by investing in bitcoin. This is usually what makes people buy bitcoin.
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:08:27 PM

Bitcoin is a unique invention, a technological breakthrough. So we have to invest in it to also be attached to this big project. So I tell all the people who ask me about bitcoin. And I really think so.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:13:42 PM

Surely, that's the continuous increase on its market price for a long period of time. The market value of it is continouously growing as years are passing by. It is the best thing which attracts the interest of many people simply because of the profit that they are earning from holding it for a long time. Decentralization is a plus point and that id why it is not surprising to know why Bitcoin is so popular.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:15:52 PM

I usually say so - bitcoin is your chance to change your life. Cryptocurrency gives a good opportunity to earn effortlessly, you just need to buy bitcoin and store it correctly and everything. You gradually gain your profit.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 10:19:46 PM

These are my two jokers 1. It makes u be your own bank (intrinsic value) 2. It is deflationary, based on historical antecedents.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:23:43 PM

the most make me ticked on bitcoin is bitcoin is not decentralized and bitcoin is confidential in other words no one can track how many of our assets at the moment, dah that makes me comfortable with bitcoin.i
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:26:31 PM

what makes bitcoin appealing, in other words: what is the "breaking the ice" part about bitcoin that you can tell a newbie in a sentence or two, too pull them into this crypto journey BTC @millzp0

I would say its bitcoin's function as alternative currency for online transaction. It will be more enticing to say that it is an investment but one of the reason why bitcoin loses its value is that most investors buy bitcoin to hoard and not let it circulate in the market affecting bitcoin's value.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:50:40 PM

For a newbie, the most attractive concept that we can share about bitcoin is that it means earning at the most convenient time. personally i love the fact that i was able to earn some additional income for just a short period of time and with less time consumed for myself. i was able to enjoy various activities thru bitcoin such as trading, investment and savings.
Not just for newbies,but for the rest of the members here in the forum.I believe the most attractive concept about bitcoin is mainly its increasing price.People are very eager to earn bitcoin because it would be considered as the biggest asset that everyone wish to have.And yes earning bitcoin is very convenient for us,we just have to put patience and hardwork in everything we do.
Most probably the most attractive concept of bitcoin for all of its users is the concept of earning. Nowadays many users are striving to earn thats why they were using their own ways of how they will grow their bitcoin and when they were successful it makes them happy ofcourse everyone else love earning profit.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:54:45 PM

The most attractive concept about Bitcoin are the opportunities they can give to all of us. This is a source of supplementary income now for the family. It provides oportunity to become an investor and trader. It helps me take a leap to financial stability.
I agree, bitcoin was really helpful when it comes to financial need of anyone who used it. It gives opportunity to the user to change his/her life into something better. With help of bitcoin you can slowly achieve your dreams in life. To go to the places that you want, to have things that you are dreaming before and to prepare for your future life.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:59:56 PM

Compared with gold, bitcoin is easy to circulate.

Bitcoin is very useful, it's cross-border transactions, anonymous transactions.

And BTC can effectively reduce the cost of inflation.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:10:59 PM

BTC is limited which is very difficult to obtain, especially the anonymous maker who is not known by people in the world so that bitcoin has a high selling value that is what makes me curious about bitcoin

@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:11:08 PM

I think the biggest attraction for an investor is to make big gains (despite the risk). For a owner I think the attraction is the idea of using a free, shared and non-governmental currency.

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:17:53 PM

One of the main attractive aspects is of course the opportunity to make money by investing in bitcoin. This is usually what makes people buy bitcoin.
The most attractive concept about Bitcoin is the value itself; it gives people an opportunity to earn money and deal with a good investment. Short term and long-term are both profitable.

maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:23:17 PM

Set aside the key features of Bitcoin and its purpose. Honestly speaking, the main attraction of Bitcoin is its price. The increase and decrease of its price make people jump into cryptocurrency. Not all of us here in crypto have a deeper knowledge of Bitcoin. Some of them join crypto because of Bitcoin's price changes rapidly.
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:25:12 PM

what makes bitcoin appealing, in other words: what is the "breaking the ice" part about bitcoin that you can tell a newbie in a sentence or two, too pull them into this crypto journey BTC @millzp0

I consider that the constant possibility of increasing your money, it´s the main attraction of bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: