Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who here lives on crypto currency daily?  (Read 2954 times)
LAURA98

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:13:01 PM

It is impossible for anyone to live everyday just by using bitcoin, maybe in the future but right now is not yet the time for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:36:35 PM

My country is yet to use bitcoin freely for now so all I do is buy and sell bitcoin while I have some stored awaiting when price will get 10k dollars. It will be a great thing to be able to use bitcoin for all transactions and we patiently waiting for that to start happening in my country.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:00:10 PM

I would live on Bitcoin but I do not have a Bitcoin debit card so I can not use it for anything (my country and city is not familiar with Bitcoin and that makes things even harder for me). I will probably get the card in the near future, it would be really great to pay everything with Bitcoin.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:02:54 PM

I personally only use crypto currency nowadays. I have a bitcoin debit card (bitpay) that I use everyday to make any payments.

It is nice because I can receive money anywhere in the world and have it sent directly to my bitpay account and then spend it in a irl store within minutes.

What about you guys? Do you invest/trade/use crypto currency?

I live in NY btw
Very lucky guy as your country is supported for bitcoin debit card and you are able to use bitcoin just like fiat currency in stores. Here my country is not supported for any bitcoin debit card and their is no stores where i can use bitcoin, so have to convert to fiat currency and use it. I live for crypto currency particular bitcoin payment as now this is my salary and job earning for my family.
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:07:54 PM

That's cool, but I don't want to use bitcoin for every day because it will still have to convert to Fiat to pay for (even in systems like bitpay will convert your bitcoin to Fiat), and it is inconvenient for me.
Zinkin

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:26:05 PM

It is impossible for anyone to live everyday just by using bitcoin, maybe in the future but right now is not yet the time for it.
In this community joining in the campaigns through Bitcoin section is the first step, since you are still new and so much to learn. I myself need to be familiarized in the mechanics of this forum first before jumping into some unfamiliar faces.

If you already have enough experience then you might want to step up into the big fishes out there in the Altcoin section. Here there are massive earns, unlike in the Bitcoin section that is only steady. I'm not trying to say that its bad in the section, its just that in the Altcoin section there is a chance that you're going to catch some big fishes.
jimn

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:29:56 PM

I am using Bitcoin and altcoins daily almost as well. I make money from trading BTC and crypto currencies, so I need to deal with this currencies in daily basis. Also my preferred payment method online is Bitcoin, so I keep using it whenever it is possible.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:31:04 PM

I have recently decided to transfer all my finances to the bitcoin ecosystem, and I can say that most of my transactions are carried out through crypto currencies. It is true that at some point in my daily economic dynamics I must carry out some conversion from bitcoin to fiat, but in essence my economy is based on bitcoin.
pekobites

Activity: 119
Merit: 13

0x88628bf14F2391707bA9d1767f83c694Efd2a8B9

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:32:03 PM

I'm south american so no, we still have a long way to go before any chance of using mostly crypto

Autobay.io  │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform to Buy or Sell Cars.
JOIN TOKEN SALE     ►   1 AUGUST 2018   ◄
[      WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      ANN THREAD      ]
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:34:25 PM

In our country, daily living using Bitcoin are not yet possible, however, I've use bitcoin in trading to buy stocks.

For next 2 or 3 years, Bitcoin would be available for everyday transactions, for any kinds of merchandises, and for any part of this world.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:08:24 PM

What if you have a bitcoin debit card though? You can certainly live on it

Positivebetting
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:55:13 AM

For me not really but I want to on the future. I want to feel the feeling that aside from using fiat money, most of your money are from cryptocurrency. If that time comes for me, it will be a great life for me. I will buy my wants using bitcoins that I earned.
I can only wish you a best of luck. You want yourself to depend entirely on the cryptocurrencies and in my opinion is something dangerous as we all know that the prices keep on fluctuating and hence you cannot choose yourself to be at a consistent position regarding the total money you own.

Therefore I prefer to keep my money in terms of fiats  and try to increase my BTC values in online wallet because no matter whatever the prices are,  using cryptocurrencies is quite suitable when it comes to International transactions and it could also add up to your earnings through trading and investment. So both of them have their own importance and none of it is to be ignored.
jackfruit

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:05:53 AM

I do live on crypto currency daily. It is a strange story. I always wanted to do that, but never felt brave enough to start doing that. Recently,  I had to move to another country, and therefore i had to quit my job. Today, i am sitting home doing full-time crypto currincy jobs and spending them with my bitcoin debit card. So i actually live on crypto coins Smiley
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:47:11 AM

living on cryptocurrency daily is future holdings funds in trezor ledger buy altcoins and shopping through debit card is future fait currency slowly fade away
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:36:07 PM

I do live on crypto currency daily. It is a strange story. I always wanted to do that, but never felt brave enough to start doing that. Recently,  I had to move to another country, and therefore i had to quit my job. Today, i am sitting home doing full-time crypto currincy jobs and spending them with my bitcoin debit card. So i actually live on crypto coins Smiley

That is very nice to hear Smiley It is certainly not easy off the bat.

living on cryptocurrency daily is future holdings funds in trezor ledger buy altcoins and shopping through debit card is future fait currency slowly fade away

I dont think it is really fading fiat.

Positivebetting
sensei stupid

Activity: 896
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:31:30 PM

for me personally, until now, a little part of trading it, because I have not done as you do, and for and a small part I invested it, because I prepare this for my child later, to guarantee his life later. maybe the next day when I have not had offspring, and I find the price at the top very high, maybe I will sell what I invested earlier. and i live in indonesia.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:58:38 PM

for me personally, until now, a little part of trading it, because I have not done as you do, and for and a small part I invested it, because I prepare this for my child later, to guarantee his life later. maybe the next day when I have not had offspring, and I find the price at the top very high, maybe I will sell what I invested earlier. and i live in indonesia.

So you are more interested in the financial investment rather than the utility?

Positivebetting
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:50:34 PM

Most of the people who invest in the crypto market are those with stable jobs. Some are students or those without jobs. They just want to earn passive income they will use their money to earn. Invest in coin to make a profit for yourself. There are very few people who live on a daily crypto unless they are miners.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:38:56 PM

Most of the people who invest in the crypto market are those with stable jobs. Some are students or those without jobs. They just want to earn passive income they will use their money to earn. Invest in coin to make a profit for yourself. There are very few people who live on a daily crypto unless they are miners.
I'm not so sure if that is still true today. Back then when crypto was mostly known by tech nerds maybe. But now there's a lot of people from developing countries who most likely wouldn't get a stable job even if they tried.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:57:10 PM

I'm not so sure if that is still true today. Back then when crypto was mostly known by tech nerds maybe. But now there's a lot of people from developing countries who most likely wouldn't get a stable job even if they tried.

I agree. I have earned more from my crypto investments than I'd be able to in a stable job. I prefer to do something part time and dedicate the rest of my time to cryptocurrencies. You always have to do the math. If the most you can earn from a job in your area equals half of the money you're making with cryptocurrencies, you might as well quit your job and start doing it full time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███