Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dash Cash: Bringing crypto to e-commerce  (Read 7922 times)
Dash Cash (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:24:49 AM

We have planned to release the whitepaper mid december, however it might get released earlier.
We will be releasing progress of the app as we go.
turlando

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:41:48 PM

How will you protect the data of your customers?
Jezren

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:45:15 AM

I received mine..thank you..can I still take part on the 2nd airdrop?goodluck with the project,I'm here to support...dashcashtothemoon guys..
Dash Cash (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:35:12 PM

All the data will be saved on encrypted secured servers. You will find more about it from whitepaper next month.
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:14:31 AM

We have planned to release the whitepaper mid december, however it might get released earlier.
We will be releasing progress of the app as we go.

Great news, looking forward to have a look!)
jounuer

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:19:23 PM

What the main reason to invest in your project?
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 01:27:14 PM

This project looks interesting, by see its price make me want to join the second airdrop

Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:29:24 PM

how about ppl that already join in first airdrop ?
whether they can join again on second airdrop ?

nguyenthity

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:15:56 PM

I think I managed to be in 100 first, the letter sent

sorry for the directness, but it seems to me that it is not traded on the delta, but is on sale, and in order for it to start buying you made such an advertising action in the form of an assault ... and who in your team I could not find anywhere.

Nice project i like it, i will invert

Thanks Dev
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:22:28 PM

When will the swap occur?

Your code base will be DASH?

sonaciku

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:29:11 PM

Any telegram group dev? So we can chat with community for this project also update news in development.
jounuer

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:49:38 PM

Any telegram group dev? So we can chat with community for this project also update news in development.
Have the same question
Dash Cash (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:49:06 PM

What the main reason to invest in your project?

People invest either for long term to support the technology or to get in early and sell off as good opportunity arrises.
Either way everyone has equal rights to invest whatever their intentions may be.

how about ppl that already join in first airdrop ?
whether they can join again on second airdrop ?

People that haven't joined the first airdrop will be prioritized.
If hundred new people don't join in after 24 hours, we will take off this requirement.

I think I managed to be in 100 first, the letter sent

sorry for the directness, but it seems to me that it is not traded on the delta, but is on sale, and in order for it to start buying you made such an advertising action in the form of an assault ... and who in your team I could not find anywhere.

Nice project i like it, i will invert

Thanks Dev
Dash Cash can currently be traded on Ether Delta. At the moment less than 150 people are holding Dash Cash but the number is increasing by the day. I am sorry if you felt assaulted in any way. We will be adding new pages to the website, one of them being About page where you will find out more about the project, whitepaper, but also the team.

When will the swap occur?

Your code base will be DASH?

What swap are you referring to?

You can join our slack group for that.
https://join.slack.com/t/dashcash/shared_invite/enQtMjYzNTAwODczNzEyLWNhNzdjYmYxMjAzM2M2NzM5YTU1MGI0ZWM2MDZmMjYyMDAwMjU5YWViYTU0MTU4NDFhMjdhZjUzOGMzZTQ5OWI
If enough people want we can also make a telegram for mobile users.
Dantheman2

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:53:48 PM

List of things to be cautious of.

- Expecting us airdroppers to fall for his scheme. Ohw yeah free tokens?? That doesn't mean it is a legit project?
- People who buy this tokens will be scammed in about a few days to weeks, just like those people from Ethereum Dark< Ethereum Gold and EBTC and others...
- Expect us to be dumb enough to fall for this and buy tokens, when he will dump on you and me.
- Wasting our time being busy with nothing really. We could be learning new stuff about how to earn money in a proper way.
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:59:25 PM

Jesus Ohw not not again. The scamartists are evolving their own tricks...

You promise us a fake Dash Mimick Scam?? You put only promises. No technical details. I am worried about getting scammed.

Nothing wrong to feel worried about. The arguments are clear. We participants can't live just of pure trust.

Some of us have been scammed 5 to 10 times.
Dash Cash (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:28:02 PM

- Expecting us airdroppers to fall for his scheme. Ohw yeah free tokens?? That doesn't mean it is a legit project?
- People who buy this tokens will be scammed in about a few days to weeks, just like those people from Ethereum Dark< Ethereum Gold and EBTC and others...
- Expect us to be dumb enough to fall for this and buy tokens, when he will dump on you and me.
- Wasting our time being busy with nothing really. We could be learning new stuff about how to earn money in a proper way.

We completely understand where you are coming from.

Portion of tokens has been planned to be distributed in airdrops. You can refer to the first post for distribution. People have already received their tokens and we have shown proof for it. This says something about legitimacy of the project.

A lot of companies have been doing airdrops. It's a good way to bring up the volume of the coin and get on exchanges faster. Doing an ICO would take a longer time and wouldn't allow everyone to participate.

We are 100% transparent in comparison to some other projects you have listed.  All the transactions can be tracked.

It would make no sense for us to dump the price. It works in our favor to bring the price up and make this project bigger as the dev team also holds big portion of the supply.

Ofcourse, nobody should feel forced to invest in anything. If you are sceptical, you should wait until you feel ensured that we are getting everything released on time.

@Bitgenius777
This coin is not in any relation with Dash.

Fen1X

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:40:48 PM

I what way does Dash Cash differ from other crypto's?
Fast execution speed?
I hope there is more to it.
Do you happen to have a whitepaper?
Dash Cash (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:22:14 PM

No other ecommerce is going this far with their platform. We will basically be a portal page that will allow buying items from other websites aswell.

What really differentiates us from others is our team.
We go about things in a lot different way than most people. We are extremely practical and super invested in this project. Our marketing campaign is well thought through and I can assure you we will do whatever it takes to make this a success.

You can refer to page 1 where this question has also been asked before.
Bitgenius777

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:17:14 AM

Jesus Ohw not not again. The scamartists are evolving their own tricks...

You promise us a fake Scam?? You put only promises. No technical details. I am worried about getting scammed.

Nothing wrong to feel worried about. The arguments are clear. We participants can't live just of pure trust.

Some of us have been scammed 5 to 10 times.
Bitgenius777

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:17:55 AM

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: