Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:46:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants to be a Bitcoin Millionaire?!  (Read 7416 times)
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:30:33 AM

http://bitcoinmillionairechart.com/
Take your guess as to when $7,500 will be hit!

Hi there bitcoinore.com! We all want to be a millionaire! You got a cool chart in there, nice! It could be more interesting to see the difference between the dates to grasp and predict the changes quickly. By the time i wrote this post bitcoin price is near 10k and based on your chart the next milestone is 15k which I think could be attained by early first quarter by next year. However, the 1M mark seems too far away from now and hopefully could be reach two to three years from now.  Wink
Cammo01

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:33:36 AM

$7500? Haha, maybe 10000 by the weekend! I read an article this week saying it has potential for put to $400000?! Thoughts?
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:35:10 AM

$7500? Haha, maybe 10000 by the weekend! I read an article this week saying it has potential for put to $400000?! Thoughts?
It has the potential, but whether it can reach that high is just simply unrealistic until we reach that amount, if bitcoin within 5 years could gain this much price which is $10,000 I'm
pretty sure that bitcoin reaching that much of price within 10 years is really possible, the total supply stays the same and physical cash is always inflationary, therefore, it has the big chance to reach that much.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:35:35 AM

Trademark now of crypto currency is Bitcoin. and many people want to become millionaire in Bitcoin.
No one can defeat Bitcoin. Due to hi demand bitcoin price will rise from time to time

But I think those who are wanting to become a bitcoin millionaire is late, 8 years late.

I think if they are able to buy bitcoin at that cheap price, I think they are bitcoin millionaire right now, to be precise I think not only millionaire but bitcoin billionaire. With that price pump, I think the wait for 8 years is worth it.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:47:11 AM

Trademark now of crypto currency is Bitcoin. and many people want to become millionaire in Bitcoin.
No one can defeat Bitcoin. Due to hi demand bitcoin price will rise from time to time

But I think those who are wanting to become a bitcoin millionaire is late, 8 years late.

I think if they are able to buy bitcoin at that cheap price, I think they are bitcoin millionaire right now, to be precise I think not only millionaire but bitcoin billionaire. With that price pump, I think the wait for 8 years is worth it.
For me its not late yet, considering the numbers of actual coins after it was been mined and how many people around the world who will be interested to have a portion of it, if we will assess and if we are willing to take the risk, becoming a millionaire is still achievable its just needs to know the right time
to invest and study those things that will grow your investment.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:05:10 AM

Of course that's everybody's dream of being millionaire..like me i really wanted to be a millionaire,i came from poor family and i don't want miserable life anymore..i want to be rich and help other people to make their life more better Kiss Kiss Kiss Smiley
chacha66

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:18:59 AM

if it does happen the bitcoin will not be usable for a very long time before that
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:57:08 AM

Wow we were predicting the 7.5K  on first week of this month and now look at the prices, before the end of this month we are all high upto the mark of 9.5K. This is what call as Bitcoin! This is how the algorithm is created so that people and investors can use it in right way to make money out of it and it keeps evolving in turn. This is so great. Now the giant leap has already taken and it time we move on to next target which I believe is around 15K. If this keep rolling the bitcoin like this then we will earn huge profits this time, as there would be window of 5K straight into the wallet and exchanger.

People use to predict about the bitcoin back in 2012 or something, where they predicted it will go to 1K and thats going to be highest of all, back then 1K was like million dollar dream and now look at the bitcoin, its price is 10K almost which might be trillion dollar for those who held back then and until the time today. :-)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:40:35 AM

Count me in. I feel like I'm losing so much time before I get there because bitcoin is surging so fast and making noises around the world and I hope it's not too late because if it goes mainstream then I can't earn a lot of bitcoin for sure.
Mhelmich

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:33:35 AM

Me I want to be a millionare someday....that's why I'll keep studying about bitcoin hoping someday it ill be my succes.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:41:09 AM

i want to be a bitcoin millionare to help my family to poor life and to raise them and to support my siblings for their schooling until they graduate and successful i want to build a small business fpr my parents

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
mintomia199

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:47:07 AM

i think every one wants to become rich why not.bitcoin is pumping so fast compare to other time.by earning bitcoin one person can become rich very fast.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:08:50 AM

I think the trick is to find then next bitcoin and invest in that in early stages rather than trying to make it with this one  Wink

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:23:40 AM

I really want to become a millionaire because of bitcoin and that is my daily motivation and also why i am here in bitcoin and keep working hard almost 24/7 because i believed that if i will put all of my efforts and time in bitcoin then it will pay off in the future and i will become millionaire in a faster sense than working in regular jobs.
MotulDiesel

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:38:27 AM

I want to become Millionaire by bitcoin not "Bitcoin Millionaire" if you know what i mean. Bitcoin is powerful and most of valuable thing in general. Bitcoin increases everyday and proves that it is not a bubble. Many people became rich thanks to bitcoin and crypto currency market made many jobs as service things for many people who looking for a left handed job like me, bitcoin help me got one more income and opportunities to invest, to become richer. Now im counting every second when bitcoin reach to 10k !
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:54:20 AM

Everybody want to be a Millionaire but have a different way so i also want to be a millionaire.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:07:04 PM

It would seem you need lot of money to even do this.  I mean imagine you had 10k to get bitcoin now.  How long you think it would take for btc to 100x?
Yes, You need to work on countless bounty and signature campaigns to make enormous profit with bitcoin. After you hold few bitcoin, you would not be needing to work day and night on different campaigns. Just holding your bitcoin will be enough to make you a millionaire besides you keep buying bitcoin when the prices are low. Just earning first two or three bitcoin is really hectic for investors.
bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:11:35 PM

Already is  Grin
But my advise to newcomers is that keep learning then try to understand it and not only focus on money making.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:14:16 PM

Me, I want to be a billionaire because I want my life to be comfortable and prosperous also in my family I want to become comfortable our lives. I want all of my family member became a bitcoin user because I want to give them an source of income and I want their life to became prosperous. If I become a billionaire I help my parents and all the people who need a help.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:15:36 PM

Every want to become bitcoin millionaire but what should be done in order to become bitcoin millionaire holding just one or two becoming millionaire is day dreaming wont happen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: