Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:14:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ENJIN a scam???  (Read 1220 times)
Bummers

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:09:03 PM

Yes but I could have just bought 1 eth worth on the exchange after the ico finished and had 3x as many coins as i do now.

It is normal for ICOs now)))

Yep, you're right. Oh well, glad it wasn't more but still not a nice feeling losing out. Don't think i'll ever invest in an ICO again.
DeathGrasp

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:42:32 PM

Yes but I could have just bought 1 eth worth on the exchange after the ico finished and had 3x as many coins as i do now.

It is normal for ICOs now)))

Yep, you're right. Oh well, glad it wasn't more but still not a nice feeling losing out. Don't think i'll ever invest in an ICO again.

I've always invested a little at the stage of pre-ico and ICO, which I can afford to lose completely. But I can follow the project and be aware of possible loss... and on the exchange you can always buy more

TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:03:04 PM

Dont think it is a "scam" but you should check out my video reviewing it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNRo0jmH14c&t=0s

Positivebetting
CourageReborn

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:01:16 PM

yeah I also got banned on Telegram...seems like a scam to me if they can't answer simple queries.

As others have pointed out it look suspicious because they have been heavily moderating threads and Telegram. They have reasons but the community cannot understand it because you are just asking some queries. Its like you can't question their authority which I find it amusing. I didn't invest on this coin, although the project looks spectacular in the beginning, but with their attitude, one can question if they are scammy or not.

Yeah the idea looked promising at the start but the way they have executed from then on has been a total disappointment. I am very glad that I didn't buy into it.
Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:45:36 PM

Sounds like a scam or a quasi-scam. Legit project would never ban or prohibit questions in social media channels. They have something to hide, huge red flag.
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:07:40 PM

Being an avid gamer I've been looking in to Enjin and so joined their Telegram. Then I noticed GoNetwork too. Looking at both whitepapers they were very similar. So I went on Enjin telegram and asked their CEO Maxim what he thinks are the main differences between GoNetwork and Enjin. He instantly deleted my messages and banned me. Try it if you don't believe me, ask him the question, you'll be on here confirming that you're banned from the telegram group.

What's more worrying is that GoNetwork's whitepaper really seems to address how they'll bring Ethereum to mobiles. Enjin's does not. I'm wondering now if the price dump is because those more tech savvy than me are aware that Enjin doesn't have the know-how to bring this tech to mobile?

What do you guys think has Maxim got something to hide?

This is Maxim, CEO of Enjin & Enjin Coin. Let me just state the following:

What a pathetic attempt at advertising gonetwork. I will always ban people like you who enter our channel and advertise a dubious upcoming ICO. You should be ashamed of yourself to stoop this low. Stay away from gonetwork guys. They are most likely a scam if they are this desperate for attention.

This right here is how they operate to raise awareness of their upcoming ICO, by trying to combine a successful brand 'Enjin' with the an unknown entity such as gonetwork. A sad attempt to generate drama and advertising.

I welcome non-shills to join our telegram: https://t.me/enjin_coin we have 4248 real users! You can find our official website here: https://enjincoin.io/
and if you wish to trade Enjin, I recommend Binance: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002560032

Chilly, pass this message to your CEO, If you continue this pathetic attempt at advertising gonetwork by using our brand (just like your failed attempts in our telegram channel), I'll make sure that it will backfire.

Oh and also, the obvious fake likes / fake retweets / fake users on gonetwork social channels, is not a good look and rather obvious.

Game currency crypto drama, gonetwork you going to sit down and take that? lol *Grabs some popcorn

FutureC0in

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:35:06 PM

yeah I also got banned on Telegram...seems like a scam to me if they can't answer simple queries.

As others have pointed out it look suspicious because they have been heavily moderating threads and Telegram. They have reasons but the community cannot understand it because you are just asking some queries. Its like you can't question their authority which I find it amusing. I didn't invest on this coin, although the project looks spectacular in the beginning, but with their attitude, one can question if they are scammy or not.

Yeah the idea looked promising at the start but the way they have executed from then on has been a total disappointment. I am very glad that I didn't buy into it.

Look forward in couple of months , you will realize how silly you missed this opportunity to buy enjin at lower price.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:48:37 PM

Sounds like a scam or a quasi-scam. Legit project would never ban or prohibit questions in social media channels. They have something to hide, huge red flag.

I haven't been updated for so long time about enjin, but as I have reviewed it with the ongoing campaigns of the projects they it went well and everything is going into success specially the better campaign results they had. However with their social media questions being prohibited I don't think there's a problem with that and I don't speculate any hidden agendas from them. All am looking for is they must have a concrete reason why they decided that no social media channels for Enjin.
GUI_Center

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:06:26 AM

Being an avid gamer I've been looking in to Enjin and so joined their Telegram. Then I noticed GoNetwork too. Looking at both whitepapers they were very similar. So I went on Enjin telegram and asked their CEO Maxim what he thinks are the main differences between GoNetwork and Enjin. He instantly deleted my messages and banned me. Try it if you don't believe me, ask him the question, you'll be on here confirming that you're banned from the telegram group.

What's more worrying is that GoNetwork's whitepaper really seems to address how they'll bring Ethereum to mobiles. Enjin's does not. I'm wondering now if the price dump is because those more tech savvy than me are aware that Enjin doesn't have the know-how to bring this tech to mobile?

What a pathetic attempt at advertising gonetwork. I will always ban people like you who enter our channel and advertise a dubious upcoming ICO. You should be ashamed of yourself to stoop this low. Stay away from gonetwork guys. They are most likely a scam if they are this desperate for attention.

This right here is how they operate to raise awareness of their upcoming ICO, by trying to combine a successful brand 'Enjin' with the an unknown entity such as gonetwork. A sad attempt to generate drama and advertising.

I welcome non-shills to join our telegram: https://t.me/enjin_coin we have 4248 real users! You can find our official website here: https://enjincoin.io/
and if you wish to trade Enjin, I recommend Binance: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002560032

Chilly, pass this message to your CEO, If you continue this pathetic attempt at advertising gonetwork by using our brand (just like your failed attempts in our telegram channel), I'll make sure that it will backfire.

Oh and also, the obvious fake likes / fake retweets / fake users on gonetwork social channels, is not a good look and rather obvious.

Glad to see someone from Enjin show up and set things straight. ENJ is not a scam, all ICOs lately have been sold heavily as soon as they can and the price falls. Looking forward to future of Enjin as they follow their roadmap.

gates

Activity: 167

Revolutionising KYC Services

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:17:54 AM

Enjin isn't a scam. These guys are about 10 years on the game market. They never hide their faces or linkedin profiles.
If their advertising and social media campaign rules are strict it doesn't mean this is scam

Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:23:00 AM

scam?
Enjin Coin is listed in some major markets such as HitBTC, Cryptopia and Livecoin.
I think it is very unlikely EnjinCoin  is a scam.

This is also what I am thinking. So far, Enjin appears legit to me. Until I have come across this post from someone who really took time and effort to read, analyze, and compare Enjin's whitepaper with that of another. I still cannot conclude but it adds a little doubt to Enjin as a project to me. Any legit project should be prepared to answer legitimate and professional queries. Otherwise, it will look really dubious.

Edit: The CEO of Enjin has responded. And he has made valid points.   Wink

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:46:41 AM

Enjin has great future. It is just that it is tackling on a specific market and that may not be appealing to the public. And enjin already have working products and has been a successful company for years already. Losing money in investment does not mean it is a scam.
prlelbnwh

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:52:29 AM

Well, the price of enj now makes me very sad. Their cable discussion group was not very friendly, and I was banned. But I'm involved in the ico, and I don't want to sell enj at the moment because it's going to cost me a lot of money. Well, I'm sorry. I hope the enj development team can do something.

vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:19:43 AM

Thank you for an answer about their ban. But do you think their whitepaper is similar to yours? I haven't read yet, so I do not know if their claims are true.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:29:42 AM

T hat is not so good from the  CEO, It a red flag, even if you have to ban in a group you must have warn the individual and give reason, alot of scam project this days that calls for caution from all investors.When they discover you understand details in the crypto world and there whitepaper,they tends to guard against such individual,not to reveal there secret.
magiccarpett

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:42:56 AM

i don't think that is a scam. they run a serious business for many years.
DeathGrasp

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:00:49 PM

Well, the price of enj now makes me very sad. Their cable discussion group was not very friendly, and I was banned. But I'm involved in the ico, and I don't want to sell enj at the moment because it's going to cost me a lot of money. Well, I'm sorry. I hope the enj development team can do something.

Look at the price again, what do you see? My answer now is the time to buy)))

longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:04:12 PM

What makes you think ENJ is scam because I find this project great and has been listed on major exchanges. I think in the future ENJ will be a great altcoin to invest because I am sure in 2018 the ENJ price will probably rise very high
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:06:47 PM

Hmmm very shady to just ban anyone who asks about a 'competitor'. Personally I have no time for anyone or any project that has those business ethics! Scam or not, either way i'd stay well clear
Hichi

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:31:08 PM

Enjin is definitely not a scam, it's the exact opposite of the scam. The project is really well thought out and they have a very bright future in the gaming industry. The projects they are collaborating with are exceptional and they are going to be huge in the short and long term. The team is cool as well, I've talked with them on Telegram and they didn't seem to have something to hide as you've mentioned. They are one of the few with a valid business plan and a working platform where you can already create your own gaming website.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: