Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:15:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ENJIN a scam???  (Read 1220 times)
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:39:01 PM

Enjin is definitely not a scam, it's the exact opposite of the scam. The project is really well thought out and they have a very bright future in the gaming industry. The projects they are collaborating with are exceptional and they are going to be huge in the short and long term. The team is cool as well, I've talked with them on Telegram and they didn't seem to have something to hide as you've mentioned. They are one of the few with a valid business plan and a working platform where you can already create your own gaming website.

For the telegram, they have one of the nicest community manager out there. The community also feel so lovely and heart warming to new comers. They even have created sticker pack for the telegram community.
scm21st

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:35:12 PM

The two whitepapers are not similar in any regard. Go take a look, people. Shameful thread to start!

Also, go take a look at Enjin's code updates on GutHub if you think it's a scam. - https://github.com/enjin/Enjin-Coin-Java-SDK

Their team is incredibly responsive and transparent, including their desire to see the channel stay focused on Enjin rather than other projects.
coinbuzz88

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:52:45 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 10:11:24 PM by coinbuzz88

man, I invested a decent amount of ETH in Enjin coins, about $4500, I recommend the team a couple advice, not crazy or negative one, not related to Gonetwork one, but constructive for the sake of the investors, but they ban me twice from 2 accounts because I want to rejoin the chat and see the updated news and what is going on. They never give me a warning even though I never felt my comment is negative or directly criticize the company and team, I felt very angry and frustrated to the 2 bans, I don't felt like I did something wrong. Or they could give me a warning first, but it never happens. I searched online for the same info, I think there are people got banned directly too. I am a kind of guy leave 2-3 comments a year online, even I don't like something, I don't just leave negative comments to hurt people reputation. but this time, I really felt pissed of and worry my investment of the coins, so I decided to write here.

I join about 50 telegram groups to read about what is going on in the crypto space, but most of the time just watch and read, don't usually leave comments, even I occasionally leave the comment on a possible scam project, they might just give me a warning first time.

I am planning to sell the coins at the later time, the company and products are fine, but I don't like the team and their attitude of treating people, not polite and professional.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Undecided Undecided

radkal

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:06:40 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 09:22:02 AM by radkal

A few days ago Enjin announced a partnership with Unity.
Yesterday I read this in Cointelegraph's news: ''Kik App To Partner With Unity Technologies To Spread Token To Mainstream Gaming''.

I really wanted some questions answered so I went to the Enjin telegram and asked what was going on... Instabann (a good way to treat investors).
I got quite frustrated not to get any answers so I went to look for an official announcement from Unity about their partnership with Enjin but could not find any.
Not even on Unity partnership page.

So I posted in Unity forums a question on Enjin/Unity partnership and my post got removed because they do not accept speculations in their forums...

Be very cautious guys.

RedUnicorn

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:28:49 AM

Was very interested about this coin during ico , but had no money to spend on it reading all this acusations felling like i dodged a bullet here Smiley
Time will tell found myself greater place to invest my money in.
Erik Goff

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:35:49 AM

EnjinCoin is used as gaming currency for buying things in online games and also listed on good exchanges, I dont think that they are scammers, but their behavior seems fishy.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:32:27 AM

Wtf I just asked the same question and got banned straight away  Angry

banned from where?

radkal

Activity: 7