Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:46:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292046 times)
lindstromaka

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:31:44 AM

[07.11.18 12:13]
Hello all! The value of the HBC currency is determined by the community! The money market is going to recover. Current coimarketcap has more than 2000 kinds of currencies. The HBC is down 1500. When the market tends to go up You can trade - hold - stake ... There are many ways to make a profit when we know a bit. Here I am not saying good on any one currency. We can self-generate a source of passive income. When you trade you need Experience + capital + Knowledge. you hold you need experience + capital + time. Choose the training you need capital + market view. I talk a little about the cost we spend. Currently the type of digger BTC on the market fluctuate with the price. $ 2000 - $ 8000 per machine. May be higher depending on type + power consumption + cost of wear and tear = $ $$$ can you trust when you dig btc, how much profit each month? I personally choose the simplest.it costs just $ 200 $ 300 $ 400 $ 500 arbitrary .you can buy yourself a digger. that is the computer. And the money I choose is HBC with the price of 0.001 now you only need $ 500 you will be a digger And delicious. At the current HBC price of 0.001. Every month you profit 10% you think in a positive way. Will people choose to invest less or invest more to have a dig? At $ 500, the HBC is the least expensive. The current price is the best price to buy and stake. All you have to do is transfer the HBC to your desktop computer every month and you will get 10% profit. I believe in x11 and HBC's current hash is near future good value for money HBC will be supported by the community. At low cost, HBC is easily accessible to almost all types of citizens around the world. while the total number of HBCs is only 28 million, too small for everyone. Just keep and STAKE near future not far. I believe HBC will lead in the 4.0  Undecided Undecided Undecided

Is this a joke?
HBC is second biggest scam project here after BitConnect, and the reason it is behind it is because Koray  and it's gang had the idea to make it same as BitConnect but they failed.. if they succeed in the idea, they would be SCAM ICO NUMBER ONE in the fking world. ..
Read the post about them, check scam icos and u will see what happening with this coin. U would expect to see the real guys behind it in news papers soon, as police undercover them all. It won't take too long for them to do that because there is already too much people scammed from this guys in 5 different ICO's.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Docent85

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 06:56:33 PM

[07.11.18 12:13]
Hello all! The value of the HBC currency is determined by the community! The money market is going to recover. Current coimarketcap has more than 2000 kinds of currencies. The HBC is down 1500. When the market tends to go up You can trade - hold - stake ... There are many ways to make a profit when we know a bit. Here I am not saying good on any one currency. We can self-generate a source of passive income. When you trade you need Experience + capital + Knowledge. you hold you need experience + capital + time. Choose the training you need capital + market view. I talk a little about the cost we spend. Currently the type of digger BTC on the market fluctuate with the price. $ 2000 - $ 8000 per machine. May be higher depending on type + power consumption + cost of wear and tear = $ $$$ can you trust when you dig btc, how much profit each month? I personally choose the simplest.it costs just $ 200 $ 300 $ 400 $ 500 arbitrary .you can buy yourself a digger. that is the computer. And the money I choose is HBC with the price of 0.001 now you only need $ 500 you will be a digger And delicious. At the current HBC price of 0.001. Every month you profit 10% you think in a positive way. Will people choose to invest less or invest more to have a dig? At $ 500, the HBC is the least expensive. The current price is the best price to buy and stake. All you have to do is transfer the HBC to your desktop computer every month and you will get 10% profit. I believe in x11 and HBC's current hash is near future good value for money HBC will be supported by the community. At low cost, HBC is easily accessible to almost all types of citizens around the world. while the total number of HBCs is only 28 million, too small for everyone. Just keep and STAKE near future not far. I believe HBC will lead in the 4.0  Undecided Undecided Undecided

Is this a joke?
HBC is second biggest scam project here after BitConnect, and the reason it is behind it is because Koray  and it's gang had the idea to make it same as BitConnect but they failed.. if they succeed in the idea, they would be SCAM ICO NUMBER ONE in the fking world. ..
Read the post about them, check scam icos and u will see what happening with this coin. U would expect to see the real guys behind it in news papers soon, as police undercover them all. It won't take too long for them to do that because there is already too much people scammed from this guys in 5 different ICO's.

The site now is not working, full scam!

DioTol

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:36:37 PM

Newbies!!! Attention!

This project is scam. He fell apart many months ago. In no case do not buy this useless candy wrapper. There is nothing to hope for. Do not lose your money.
hbcphuong

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:08:59 PM

Not a scam, I still believe the project Because the rogue project will not show up on coinexchange So long!

5b0a6252b4ba5
Hawk01

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:27:34 PM

It's strange that Coinex forgot to delist this hbc scam as it already did to davor and bitconneeeeeeect  Grin
hbcphuong

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:30:39 PM

HBC
Home Block Coin Project website: https://homeblockcoin.com HomeBlockCoin is a decentralized self regulated financial payment network created for users that want to be independent from third parties like banks or the government. No middlemen or other institution are needed for processing transactions.

SPECIFICATION

Name: HomeBlockCoin
Symbol: HBC
Total Supply: 28.000.000
ICO: 5.000.0000
Algorithm: X11
Type: PoW/PoS
Block size: 2MB
Tx Fee: 0.00001

HBC official nodes:

MINING
Pow block reward: 10 HBC Total POW blocks: 262800 Block time: 5 minutes Minimum Stake age: 5 days Maximium stake age: 30 day Coin base maturity : 50 blocks Confirmation: 5 blocks

PROFIT

1st semester: 60% (10% monthly) 2nd semester: 50% (8% monthly) 3rd semester: 40% (7% monthly) 4th semester: 30% (5% monthly) 5th semester: 20% (3% monthly) 6th semester: 10% (1.4% monthly)

Proof of work defined
X11 algorithm (PoW)

SECURITY

X11 algorithm uses eleven hashing functions from the Blake algorithm to the Keccak algorithm making it very secure which really is needed for coins that do so well for CPU’s

EFFECTIVENESS

X11 Algorithm keeps miners temperature over 30% cooler, making your expensive machines less prone to overheating because don’t require as much processing power in order to mine the coins with this algorithm

POWER COST

X11 provides significantly lower electricity costs at the end of the month mining HomeBlock Coin. This makes to be a favorite in places where electricity costs are expensive

Proof of stake defined Proof of Stake (PoS) concept states that a person can mine or validate block transactions according to how many HomeBlock coins he or she holds. This means that the more HBC owned by a miner, the more mining power he or she has, which results with bigger profit.

Advantages:

No electricity cost

No noise

Great ROI

Secured funds

Friendly interface

To be able to send, receive, stake and earn interest, you will have to install a wallet. Please download HomeBlockCoin wallet that coresponds to your operating system. Wallets will be available for download after December 1st.

https://homeblockcoin.com/

5b0a6252b4ba5
Tylips

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:09:12 PM

http://prntscr.com/lhfzge
lindstromaka

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:58:07 AM

Hey Alex, go answer in Insta bro, ppl here are waiting for some answers..
Cop999

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:52:44 PM

What happen with HBC website? Is not available. HBC is closed?
adrianelias

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:53:32 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2018, 07:01:42 AM by adrianelias

I ll found out the people who are behind the ICO HOMBLOCKCOIN. After a long investigation enriched with the intention there name nehind this SCAM are

ALOIS KOEHLE: lives in Vienna / Adress: Fleishmarkt 14/27 in a the rooftop Appatment Instagram: alois_koehle

Aleks Novakovic: Lives in Stuttgart (germany) is most of the time in Vienna and lives in Alois Koehles Appartment. Instagram: alekssupernova

Mattheus Sanojca: has made for alois kohle online marketing and advertising for home block and does whatever alois wants from him erandboy. instagram: matthew_travv

Michi Soweiso: Made the same like Mattheus Sanoja. Instagram: michisowieso

Alex Dufner: Was one of the programmer and also online marketer. instagram: alexdufner

These people are behind this fraud and have several thousand with the intention to enrich themselves. they live a luxury life with the stolen money of homeblockcoin. everyone of them must have to be held accountable. you can sse them on INSTAGRAM WHAT LIFESTYLE THEY LIVING SINCE THE HBC SCAM

I have this information from safe sources!!!

lindstromaka

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:50:40 PM

On 29th, law firm from Vienna will be hired, witch will deal with this case, and on 30th it will be reported to the police. In addition to this conversation i will also publish a link from the law firm so that anyone who wants can contact them to file private lawsuit and ask for their money.

LockHBCup

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:31:38 PM

We can also confirm the research above. The people who initiated HOMEBLOCKCOIN and the other scam project PagareX were:

Alois Koehle; Vienna (Austria)

and

Aleksandar Novakovic; He is not exactly from Stuttgart (Germany). He is from Villingen-Schwenningen (Germany).
https://www.fupa.net/spieler/aleksandar-novakovic-101048.html
https://www.xing.com/profile/Aleksandar_Novakovic

To make sure that Mr. Koehle and Mr. Novakovic get what they deserve, everybody who got damaged by their scams need to go to the local police and report the fraud.

We look forward to your link and will support you in any case.

adrianelias

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:07:36 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 02:33:32 AM by adrianelias

Alois Koehle: Cellphone number: +4369911233836

Alex Novakovic: Cellphone number: +4917662865975

THIS TWO FRAUDSTERS ARE BEHIND THE HBC AND MANY OTHERS SCAMS!!!

Ill found out there private number. So all who getting betrayed, give them bastards a call and ask them where all our money is gone.

JUSTICE FOR ALL OF US!
CryptonicMan

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:44:09 AM

I ll found out the peopple who are behind the ICO HOMBLOCKCOIN. After a long investigation enriched with the intention there name nehind this SCAM Are

ALOIS KOEHLE: lives in VIenna Adress: Fleishmarkt 14/27 in a the rooftop Appatment Instagram: alois_koehle_junior

Aleks Novakovic: Lives in Stuttgart (germany) is most of the time in Vienna and lives in Alois Koehles Appartment. Instagram: alekssupernova

Mattheus Sanojca: has made for alois kohle online marketing and advertising for home block and does whatever alois wants from him erandboy. instagram: matthew_travv

Alex Dufner: Was one of the programmer and also online marketer. instagram: alexdufner

These people are behind this fraud and have several thousand with the intention to enrich themselves. they live a luxury life with the stolen money of homeblockcoin. everyone of them must have to be held accountable. you can sse them on INSTAGRAM WHAT LIFESTYLE THEY LIVING SINCE THE HBC SCAM

check alekssupernova insta, looks like he had money before the HBC ... he bought a porsche in 2016 but who knows... looks like he started to flex alot in 2017 hashtagging stuff like "onlinemarketing" and stuff related to investing in online markets... so if it is true and you guys really found who did it then the only way to get them is mafia.. police cant touch them ... crypto untraceable
brahimioo

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:54:37 PM

I ll found out the peopple who are behind the ICO HOMBLOCKCOIN. After a long investigation enriched with the intention there name nehind this SCAM Are

ALOIS KOEHLE: lives in VIenna Adress: Fleishmarkt 14/27 in a the rooftop Appatment Instagram: alois_koehle_junior

check alekssupernova insta, looks like he had money before the HBC ... he bought a porsche in 2016 but who knows... looks like he started to flex alot in 2017 hashtagging stuff like "onlinemarketing" and stuff related to investing in online markets... so if it is true and you guys really found who did it then the only way to get them is mafia.. police cant touch them ... crypto untraceable

But he does look like a scamming cunt for sure.
Raini1110

Activity: 24
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:39:38 PM

Ich kenne auch noch jemanden der die Seite Programmiert hat. Telegram MJ- @johnwinkde
lindstromaka

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:39:17 AM

Little information for all damaged from this ico/coin. Last week we had meeting with the law agency in Vienna,
 and at the moment we are in constant contact helping them to collect more evidence. The part of the process must go  in Germany because half of the scam team members are from there, so if anyone from Germany want his money back from this scam write me in private message so i can explain them how to act with the law in Germany also.
I already have 38 mails from damaged people in Austria and i will send them all the information needed ( info what law firm asked  from me to collect it). Aniway , we are almost at the end of this shit scam solution, where this guys will get the responsibility for doing scam on too much ppl all over the world.
Cheers!
frackz

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

Little information for all damaged from this ico/coin. Last week we had meeting with the law agency in Vienna,
 and at the moment we are in constant contact helping them to collect more evidence. The part of the process must go  in Germany because half of the scam team members are from there, so if anyone from Germany want his money back from this scam write me in private message so i can explain them how to act with the law in Germany also.
I already have 38 mails from damaged people in Austria and i will send them all the information needed ( info what law firm asked  from me to collect it). Aniway , we are almost at the end of this shit scam solution, where this guys will get the responsibility for doing scam on too much ppl all over the world.
Cheers!
Good work man!So you are certain it's the same team as behind Pägarex?
And how did you find out these names? It seemed like they were covering their tracks pretty well.

Some of above instagram profiles have been deleted, so you might be right after all.

I wonder if the Facebook group is still alive to share this news.
Perhaps you can also use the Telegram group if it still exists.
Cryptognomi

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:20:03 AM

hi kann dir leider keine pm senden. keine rechte dazu. wurde auch durch hbc geschädigt und aus deutschland
mfg
^HomeBlockCoin

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:13:00 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2018, 05:24:01 PM by ^HomeBlockCoin

j[;k'j
Pages: « 1 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: