Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:43:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 [377] 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292047 times)
Zen69

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:12:45 PM

Rip Holder.  Grin
Hope for Lender  Cheesy

Since the HBC project (and coin) is mainly a landing project (at least for now), so if lenders doing good, holders will also do good sooner or later (as well as traders).
But if landers doing not good everyone will be screwed — the coin dies. Wink
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:32:10 PM

BCC Max Supply = 28,000,000 BCC
HBC Max Supply = 28,000,000 HBC

BCC was trading at 400$. Even after its downfall still trading above 2$
HBC with such low supply why price around 0.3$ ?

BINGO!

To devs: there will never be a perfect time to let this run but you must have faith and trust the decision.

You had the number 1 spot a few weeks ago and got too quiet.

Now LendConnect, which at first was just an alt lending coin, is stealing your lunch.

Please watch the prodigy toddler LCT do it - all you have to do is copy.

You lose nothing by winning.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:38:40 PM

BINGO!

To devs: there will never be a perfect time to let this run but you must have faith and trust the decision.

Now LendConnect, which at first was just an alt lending coin, is stealing your lunch.

I have faith in you because you are the only top-tier lending coin that never made it past $50..or $40..or $30...or $20...or $15. I think you have been saving up momentum and waiting for all of the competition to drop out so you can own the title of being the best. Give your loyal contributors a taste of what greatness is in store for them.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:43:45 PM

BINGO!

I have faith in you because you are the only top-tier lending coin that never made it past $50..or $40..or $30...or $20...or $15. I think you have been saving up momentum and waiting for all of the competition to drop out so you can own the title of being the best. Give your loyal contributors a taste of what greatness is in store for them.

Keep this thought in mind - we can all pretend why we invest money but the only thing that matters is price. The higher the price the more confidence gained.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:14:26 PM

Richyboy thinks I need to relearn Arithmetic but according to my estimates, HBC should have a HUGE stockpile of funds right now.

It was mentioned that they made 1600 BTC during the ICO.

Yes, they pay daily interest but they have also received many forked coins from the BTC they held the past few months which should probably cover most of the interest to this point.

Then they had the large 25% increase in BTC price from the ICO dates.

Next, when people have been exchanging lending interest from fiat to HBC (required even if they decide to completely cash out), they are making another 80% profit on every exchange.

When you account for all of this plus abandoned accounts or dust BTC and HBC. Homeblock coin should be sitting on funds well above $28 MILLION. At the current coin price, the total market cap of the circulating supply of 10 million is only 2.5 million. They could buy every coin out right now 10 times over! Of course not everyone will sell at this low price.

If you look at all coins available right now on the exchanges and exclude those orders wanting prices over $200 per coin. The project could buy everything out for around $22 million and burn those coins and stop future lending. They still have enough left over for the team to live for free the rest of their lives. That does not even account for price momentum that will be created by the rapid price rise. Other traders will help them do that work and move the price up looking for quick gains.

I believe that HBC can buy up coins to move the HBC price up over $100 with their current funds and still end up with over $10 million left. They can also avoid any future legal issues by letting current loans finish and not offering future loans. They can transform into an entirely new project and everyone is happy (except for lawyers).

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:19:19 PM

Richyboy thinks I need to relearn Arithmetic but according to my estimates, HBC should have a HUGE stockpile of funds right now.

Yes, they pay daily interest but they have also received many forked coins from the BTC they held the past few months which should probably cover most of the interest to this point.

Next, when people have been exchanging lending interest from fiat to HBC (required even if they decide to completely cash out), they are making another 80% profit on every exchange.

When you account for all of this plus abandoned accounts or dust BTC and HBC. Homeblock coin should be sitting on funds well above $28 MILLION. At the current coin price, the total market cap of the circulating supply of 10 million is only $2.5 million. They could buy every coin out right now 10 times over! Of course not everyone will sell at this low price.

If you look at all coins available right now on the exchanges and exclude those orders wanting prices over $200 per coin. The project could buy everything out for around $22 million and burn those coins and stop future lending. They still have enough left over for the team to live for free the rest of their lives. That does not even account for price momentum that will be created by the rapid price rise. Other traders will help them do that work and move the price up looking for quick gains.

I believe that HBC can buy up coins to move the HBC price up over $100 with their current funds and still end up with over $10 million left. They can also avoid any future legal issues by letting current loans finish and not offering future loans. They can transform into an entirely new project and everyone is happy (except for lawyers).

Forgot to add in the internal exchange trading fees and the transfer fees which are much higher than what is required. $$$$

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
CryptoHypno

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:53:51 PM

When you account for all of this plus abandoned accounts or dust BTC and HBC. Homeblock coin should be sitting on funds well above $28 MILLION. At the current coin price, the total market cap of the circulating supply of 10 million is only $2.5 million. They could buy every coin out right now 10 times over! Of course not everyone will sell at this low price.

Forgot to add in the internal exchange trading fees and the transfer fees which are much higher than what is required. $$$$

There's no question that the HBC devs are rolling in dough.  The only real question is, is their motive to con millions of dollars from investors and potentially spend the rest of their lives in prison, or to run an honest platform?  I guess we'll know soon enough.

lythanhbinh

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:17:48 PM

The price has been raised over 50% today Smiley. Hope it'll comeback
yianni

Activity: 141
Merit: 18

BScEE, BScCS, MScCS

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:20:04 PM

The price has been raised over 50% today Smiley. Hope it'll comeback

I see -25%. Where did you see +50% Huh
cd74reg

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:37:35 PM

please process my deposit
address : H9ZVx2zq8kbuawhpGZ2yVe37oqWu3H84P1
TXID : c4b7e21491878e3fd0ea45ce6be0f888770e583fbe45f10ec30b8cfda930322d
username : bheliisya

http://homeblock.thecryptochat.net/address.php?address=H9ZVx2zq8kbuawhpGZ2yVe37oqWu3H84P1
Okay will be checked asap

thanks admin, but still 0 HBC now
i will wait Cheesy
I forwarded it to our support team so they will check it please contact me in 24 hours again if the problem is still there.

Hi homeblockcoin, when do you set the price of the coin?
Everyone is curious.

internal price =  outside price

We trust you.

They already answer Smiley

As soon CMC add M.cap.

Lend now and take advantage because this offer will finish soon!

Or it can follow to the WesternCoin. Unfortunately there is no other projects who can accomplish problem like this.

This is HBC not Westerncoin or other coins...

People spaming about hbc is like westerncoin and i dont understand ,  last update westerncoin on twitter 04 october 2017, is it on CMC? No , have mining pools staking system ?wallet ? roadmap? they do something or udpdate ? westerncoin is a scam project since the first.

You must believe in Homeblockcoin we had a lot of problems weeks/days ago  but the community change his mind and start support
We are HBC and we have the greatest community out there jsut look at all of you! You are great and we will make 2018 great again! We update as much as we can Smiley

for today 38% + on coinmarketcap! cool!
Yeah but people with 50-100k HBC want to take us down which is pretty interesting to see Wink Our community will simply buy all these orders up, just wait for it Wink

Hello Mr. HomeBlockCoin.I want to say something important in favor of the project.Mike Michaels is a youtuber guy with 16K subscribers,and he is having a huge plan for the moment,to put all Youtuber guys with a lot of subscribers,i mean ALL UNITED (a lot of people) to invest in honest projects avoiding the scams and all that shit.What is my point?You can reach that guy Mike to make a deal with him,this can be a HUGE potential for the homeblockcoin i think you know what i mean.I hope you take my advise seriously.Thank you.

great idea!
Sounds like you got a plan, if we somehow can help you let us know, HBC would love to support such people as you! Together we can achieve everything.

Hello Mr. HomeBlockCoin.I want to say something important in favor of the project.Mike Michaels is a youtuber guy with 16K subscribers,and he is having a huge plan for the moment,to put all Youtuber guys with a lot of subscribers,i mean ALL UNITED (a lot of people) to invest in honest projects avoiding the scams and all that shit.What is my point?You can reach that guy Mike to make a deal with him,this can be a HUGE potential for the homeblockcoin i think you know what i mean.I hope you take my advise seriously.Thank you.

great idea!

+++ Like it !

I saw Mike Michaels video on youtube 2months ago speaking about HomeBlockCoin! ask him to look this forum.
I'm sure the developer would be happy to welcome Mike and his guys!
Mike is one of the youtubers that seems to me more sincere and not an opportunist either!
PROMOTE HBC AROUND THE WORLD !

Of course we would be very happy to help! Smiley

Yep. Another ignore. WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO GET THE DEPOSIT CREDITED. THIS IS BLATANT THEFT. YOU HAVE STOLEN COINS THAT WERE WORTH IN EXCESS OF $800 AT THE TIME OF TRANSFER!!!!!!!!!!
What is your issue sir, I am sure that we can help you.

She asked me to please not to give her real name online but her HBC username is cd77cd77.
We will check this asap.

@HOMEBLOCKCOIN

Update concerning my team member's deposit: HBC said it was Cryptopia's fault. Cryotpia took a month to investigate and wrote me this today:

Thanks for contacting Cryptopia.

After inspection of your account I'm happy to confirm this withdrawal has completed at Cryptopia, and has been broadcast to the network. This means that the transaction is on the block chain and the funds are no longer in our control.

If you would like to confirm that it is on the block chain for yourself then you can do so using this link:

http://homeblock.thecryptochat.net/tx.php?tx=532257a8dac36102ff72a403f363a006d236a3ae1999cdacc7a4896b41797304

I would suggest double checking your entered destination address and making sure that it is a valid NEBL address.

If you have withdrawn the NEBL to another exchange then you should get in touch with their support team as to why it has not shown up yet. If you have withdrawn to a personal address or wallet then make sure the wallet is up to date and in sync. I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Cryptopia Support

According to the transaction ID, the receiving address is correct. So are we back at theft again? This transaction was worth almost $800 at the time of the transaction and now only worth a whopping $20. GIVE ME MY COINS!!!!!!!!! How greedy and heartless can you people be? Makes me want to reinvest...NOT

Somewhere Richyboy is laughing at my loyalty to this worthless project

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:42:12 PM

You will not hide

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:00:35 PM

No matter what do not sell your coins and if they go to 1 penny buy more. HBC has intentionally been trying to kill this project for over a month now after BCC went down. They are the worst kind of liars - prefectly organized up front and now suddenly bumbling idiots. They also have a ton of newbie bots posting about how bad it is now in an attempt to get you to sell this cheap.

If HBC owns all the coins at the end then you get nothing! They are probably laughing now as people keep giving them more 95%+ profit margins.

You will need the coins to prove what you have so when the funds they have are seized by a government organization you will be able to file a claim. It could take several years to get the money back but it will be nice to have especially if BTC is worth 6 figures then.

The way we work seizures is that we take as much as we can at bargain basement pricing so the fines are extremely high. Then we sell off for a discount so we can get the funds recovered. Since this is not typical property like a car and mostly BTC it makes the auction better because people will bid up closer to the value. Today Bitcoin is "hard to price" because it is so volatile. In a few years when more companies adopt it then pricing will be more on target Cheesy

Just as crypto has always proven, you just need to be patient for the payday. 25 extra cents wont make a dent in your anger today so just keep them until the official operation takes place.

Venezuela now has the eyes - nowhere for ponzis to run now.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:03:11 PM

No matter what do not sell your coins and if they go to 1 penny buy more. HBC has intentionally been trying to kill this project for over a month now after BCC went down. They are the worst kind of liars - prefectly organized up front and now suddenly bumbling idiots. They also have a ton of newbie bots posting about how bad it is now in an attempt to get you to sell this cheap.

If HBC owns all the coins at the end then you get nothing! They are probably laughing now as people keep giving them more 95%+ profit margins.

You will need the coins to prove what you have so when the funds they have are seized by a government organization you will be able to file a claim. It could take several years to get the money back but it will be nice to have especially if BTC is worth 6 figures then.

The way we work seizures is that we take as much as we can at bargain basement pricing so the fines are extremely high. Then we sell off for a discount so we can get the funds recovered. Since this is not typical property like a car and mostly BTC it makes the auction better because people will bid up closer to the value. Today Bitcoin is "hard to price" because it is so volatile. In a few years when more companies adopt it then pricing will be more on target Cheesy

Just as crypto has always proven, you just need to be patient for the payday. 25 extra cents wont make a dent in your anger today so just keep them until the official operation takes place.

Venezuela now has the eyes - nowhere for ponzis to run now.

This better explains the issues that are facing unethical lending companies:

The dollar is similar to Ethereum. Unlike other currencies around the world, each US Dollar represents a contract as it is really a note. Each note is an IOU to the Federal Reserve Banking system. There is a Federal Reserve bank in every country of the world with 1 exception (North Korea). There were only 3 holdout countries worldwide but Cuba and Iran will soon be operational. This means that when you trade in the US Dollar you are bound to a contract. If you trade in this contract you are bound not only by US laws but also by international laws because of its contractual connection to the Federal Reserve.

Crypto Lending platforms would have been well-suited to use another base currency (versus a note). The only problem is that each company knew if they did not use the dollar that they would not attract the money of contributors from the United States. In this case, being part of an "unregulated" industry is of little protection. Operating an illegal Ponzi scheme and soliciting funds from citizens of the United States of America shows complicit behavior. Therefore the actions taken by each lending project to operate an illegal entity (just under US laws) holds each member of the company liable for penalties and prosecution. As I posted earlier, this project must be successful.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
SGTClifton

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:53:35 AM

please process my deposit
address : H9ZVx2zq8kbuawhpGZ2yVe37oqWu3H84P1
TXID : c4b7e21491878e3fd0ea45ce6be0f888770e583fbe45f10ec30b8cfda930322d
username : bheliisya

http://homeblock.thecryptochat.net/address.php?address=H9ZVx2zq8kbuawhpGZ2yVe37oqWu3H84P1
Okay will be checked asap

thanks admin, but still 0 HBC now
i will wait Cheesy
I forwarded it to our support team so they will check it please contact me in 24 hours again if the problem is still there.

Hi homeblockcoin, when do you set the price of the coin?
Everyone is curious.

internal price =  outside price

We trust you.

They already answer Smiley

As soon CMC add M.cap.

Lend now and take advantage because this offer will finish soon!

Or it can follow to the WesternCoin. Unfortunately there is no other projects who can accomplish problem like this.

This is HBC not Westerncoin or other coins...

People spaming about hbc is like westerncoin and i dont understand ,  last update westerncoin on twitter 04 october 2017, is it on CMC? No , have mining pools staking system ?wallet ? roadmap? they do something or udpdate ? westerncoin is a scam project since the first.

You must believe in Homeblockcoin we had a lot of problems weeks/days ago  but the community change his mind and start support
We are HBC and we have the greatest community out there jsut look at all of you! You are great and we will make 2018 great again! We update as much as we can Smiley

for today 38% + on coinmarketcap! cool!
Yeah but people with 50-100k HBC want to take us down which is pretty interesting to see Wink Our community will simply buy all these orders up, just wait for it Wink

great idea!
Sounds like you got a plan, if we somehow can help you let us know, HBC would love to support such people as you! Together we can achieve everything.

great idea!

+++ Like it !

I saw Mike Michaels video on youtube 2months ago speaking about HomeBlockCoin! ask him to look this forum.
I'm sure the developer would be happy to welcome Mike and his guys!
Mike is one of the youtubers that seems to me more sincere and not an opportunist either!
PROMOTE HBC AROUND THE WORLD !

Of course we would be very happy to help! Smiley

Yep. Another ignore. WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO GET THE DEPOSIT CREDITED. THIS IS BLATANT THEFT. YOU HAVE STOLEN COINS THAT WERE WORTH IN EXCESS OF $800 AT THE TIME OF TRANSFER!!!!!!!!!!
What is your issue sir, I am sure that we can help you.

She asked me to please not to give her real name online but her HBC username is cd77cd77.
We will check this asap.

@HOMEBLOCKCOIN

Update concerning my team member's deposit: HBC said it was Cryptopia's fault. Cryotpia took a month to investigate and wrote me this today:

Thanks for contacting Cryptopia.

After inspection of your account I'm happy to confirm this withdrawal has completed at Cryptopia, and has been broadcast to the network. This means that the transaction is on the block chain and the funds are no longer in our control.

If you would like to confirm that it is on the block chain for yourself then you can do so using this link:

http://homeblock.thecryptochat.net/tx.php?tx=532257a8dac36102ff72a403f363a006d236a3ae1999cdacc7a4896b41797304

I would suggest double checking your entered destination address and making sure that it is a valid NEBL address.

If you have withdrawn the NEBL to another exchange then you should get in touch with their support team as to why it has not shown up yet. If you have withdrawn to a personal address or wallet then make sure the wallet is up to date and in sync. I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Cryptopia Support

According to the transaction ID, the receiving address is correct. So are we back at theft again? This transaction was worth almost $800 at the time of the transaction and now only worth a whopping $20. GIVE ME MY COINS!!!!!!!!! How greedy and heartless can you people be? Makes me want to reinvest...NOT

Somewhere Richyboy is laughing at my loyalty to this worthless project

Sir that response from cryptopia is talking about NEBL coins (Neblio) not HBC
Mamont2017

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:35:24 AM

Hi! I See the situation has not improved...

REAL CRYPTO IS HODL!
teamglobe

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:36:51 AM

Dear HBC,

1. What date will be the internal price same as price on external exchanger ?
2. When will be the "new" working internal exchanger be ready ?

Everyone is waiting for price fixing and new internal exchanger, if this
will be not fixed im sure that no one will subscribe new partner in HBC.

GreenRed182

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:21:10 AM

Dear HBC,

they will never do anything !!!! why no one can understand this in any way? if they wanted the project to live - everything would have already been done! the project is over! stop fantasizing and dreaming about the future with this slag! there are many interesting and working platforms around. this shit has outlived itself! who managed to sell for 4-8 $ - the fars! who did not have time - drink wine and work with other teams!
Zen69

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:52:03 AM

Dear HBC,

they will never do anything !!!! why no one can understand this in any way? if they wanted the project to live - everything would have already been done! the project is over! stop fantasizing and dreaming about the future with this slag! there are many interesting and working platforms around. this shit has outlived itself! who managed to sell for 4-8 $ - the fars! who did not have time - drink wine and work with other teams!

If the project is done, why do you keep coming here and saying the same shit over and over? Wink
stallin1953

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:51:27 AM

BEPHИTE ДEHЬГИ MOШEЙHИКИ.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:27:33 PM

Guys what happens to the coin why so the rate fell low? Is it all because of the Bitkonakta scaffold. And what are the prospects for this coin?
Pages: « 1 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 [377] 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: