Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] COIN LION: RULE THE DIGITAL JUNGLE  (Read 11968 times)
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:52:32 PM

CoinLion has evolved over time. The goal has always been to empower users and deliver the best possible customer experience when it comes to managing portfolios of digital currency. We are excited to roll out the first demo in approximately 2 weeks!

is this already listed in some exchanger such as coinexchane.io etc... or you are still having some negotiation regarding this matter?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:46:07 PM

Just like a lion on its name, this project is getting stronger. I'm willing to spread this to the community and be part of this evolving new exchange and token for crypto traders and managers.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:19:45 PM

We will be Answering all questions within 24hrs. Please let us know what questions we can answer.
The CoinLion PMT is a state-of-the-art portfolio management tool. It allows users to create and manage portfolios in a simple and efficient manner. With the PMT users can buy and sell multiple assets with a single click.

Who can submit portfolio to your company? what kinds of portfolio do they have to submit? Do you have to review the portfolio first before you approve it?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:57:53 AM

What do you mean by this project? Is it worth to spend time? What's the purpose and importance of this kind of project? Will it be worth our time to spend for?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
supergorg27

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:06:55 AM

It's an interesting project. But what can you suggest for us to convince in order to invest our money for this kind of project? What's the purpose of this one? Is it really worth to pay?

allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:20:30 AM

This is a great project.
In ANN thread you have inputed many kinds of information that's too much helpful for an investor.
I think this project will be rise like a lion. 
right in this thread ANN has a wide range of information very much and this is very helpful to investors.
good luck.
poomafuga

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:50:30 AM

this coinlion is a really great offer, its gonna help you with your digital credits especially when you want to earn more and save up. but dont forget its just a limited offer thts why we got to contribute as early as we can.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:54:43 AM

I am still a li'l bit confused about this project. I really have no idea about your project. How can an investor spend their money with your company? Is it worth for an investment?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:40:00 PM

What I like most about while reading the White Paper that catches my attention is the companies security features. I've never seen this kind of security features in any other ICO. Having this kind of security for sure any investments is indeed secured with your company. Investors will never have to worry they will know for sure that they safe as well as their money. Good job!

CoinLion (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:36:25 PM

What I like most about while reading the White Paper that catches my attention is the companies security features. I've never seen this kind of security features in any other ICO. Having this kind of security for sure any investments is indeed secured with your company. Investors will never have to worry they will know for sure that they safe as well as their money. Good job!

As the market expands security for new investors will be critical. Security is a top priority.

CoinLion (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:39:21 PM

We will be Answering all questions within 24hrs. Please let us know what questions we can answer.
The CoinLion PMT is a state-of-the-art portfolio management tool. It allows users to create and manage portfolios in a simple and efficient manner. With the PMT users can buy and sell multiple assets with a single click.

Who can submit portfolio to your company? what kinds of portfolio do they have to submit? Do you have to review the portfolio first before you approve it?

Anyone who is a trader on the site can create and submit a portfolio. All portfolios are allowed to be published. Performance and other metrics are tracked for users to review. The best portfolios over time will rise to the top. This creates a meritocracy of managers over time.

CoinLion (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:41:54 PM

What is coinlion? How is you project going on? Is it worth it if i invest eth?

CoinLion is an Exchange and Digital Asset Management platform that allows you to create and publish portfolios. It is an ecosystem for traders and managers.

seriin

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:22:07 PM

A really nice project for managers and traders. Aside from the fact that this Coin Lion is an Exchange and Digital Asset Management, is has a very necessary features and it is that it prioritizes security. I like this coin, so I hope for continue better progress.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
CoinLion (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:50:32 PM

A really nice project for managers and traders. Aside from the fact that this Coin Lion is an Exchange and Digital Asset Management, is has a very necessary features and it is that it prioritizes security. I like this coin, so I hope for continue better progress.

The ultimate goal is to provide crypto traders and managers with powerful tools to implement controlled disciplined investment processes.

CoinLion (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 01:12:09 AM

Our legal analysis found on the website may give you a better picture of what the intent of the LION token is to be used for. The ultimate purpose of the LION token is to be used within the CoinLion platform to help users interact with each other around the management of digital assets.

JustQueen

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:23:46 AM

I'm a little bit confuse about this project. Can you explain to me briefly how the investor's money can be worth it? So I can have an idea in your project.

supergorg27

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:20:41 AM

In technicality, as I have seen in your program, the team here works cooperatively and you confirmed the quality and Security of your Smart Contract and you manage very well, Good job!.

expeditedssldeadbeat

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:57:02 AM

Just finished reading the white paper. This actually seems like a really cool idea. 
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:02:46 AM

Coinlion is it a new cryptocoin? And wht are the advantages of this coin and what are the disadvantages of this coin too? Is it worth it if i invest this kind of coin? Does it popular all over the world?

hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:20:14 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 09:49:50 PM by hynext

I'm reading your whitepaper right now. I look forward for a great future for this coinlion project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: