Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:13:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] COIN LION: RULE THE DIGITAL JUNGLE  (Read 11965 times)
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:01:16 PM

Coin Lion's gift campaign is not over! how about the development of ICO, is there also come to an end?

ICO is over! They have achieved hard cap.
Looking forward to the actual launch of the platform now! 

https://twitter.com/coin_lion/status/958802323450580992
ANNOUNCEMENT: We have reached our hardcap! The token sale is now closed and we cannot say 'thank you' enough to those who contributed! #ethereum #CoinLion #tokensaleclosed

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
icroatt

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:30:55 PM
Merited by Vegan97 (2), pageraji (1)

Hello everyone, and thank you for your participation in the Bounty Campaign! As many of you know, I took over the Bounty about halfway through the Bounty Campaign. First and foremost I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has participated!

If you have visited Coinlion.com in the past day or so, you may have noticed that our hardcap for the ICO has been reached! As part of this, the Bounty campaign has also ended.. With that, I would like to announce a couple of things.

- If you have been wearing a signature, I ask that you keep the signature until Sunday of this week so that I may verify signatures one last time.

- If you have participated in Week 11 of the Social Media campaigns, partial credit will be given to those who already finished their reports at the time of me writing this. No further week 11 reports will be credited with stakes.

- If you do not have stakes for any weeks through week 10 where you believe you deserve stakes, please contact me in the telegram. If you do not have telegram, email me at bounty@coinlion.com and put the words "Bounty Fix" in the subject line. Be sure to include your spreadsheet line numbers, your bounty report links, and a link to your twitter/facebook profile.

- If you need to change your eth wallet address in any of the bounties, please email me at bounty@coinlion.com and put "Eth Wallet Address change" in subject line

These things will help ensure that I can get the campaign completed in a timely manner, and all Bounty rewards will be finalized and sent out by the 8th of March, 2018.

Thank you everyone again for your participation!

Isaiah Croatt
Bounty Manager
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:24:43 AM

Good project and good luck everyone  Smiley

thank you that you love the coinlion project, i hope you will love our advantages and fundamentals which will be useful to the users... user friendly, reward system etc.

We should all do our due diligence, but we might arrive at different results.  difficult to say now that that things can go diffrently.

Definitely, one should do their own due diligence. So far I see a team that is committed to making the platform the best in the world.
It has also an advisory board with heavyweights in it. It has been sponsoring events and marketing the project, raising the profile of the project, so it does look promising.

Sure but at the same time exchange platforms are popping up everywhere. Even more complex ones like CoinLion. Not sure if you have heard about them, but what BlockEx is trying to do seems to be very similar to this. And they are live already, although I believe there functionalities are still limited.

Yes there are many exchanges popping up everywhere. I did question how can so many of them survive?
The answer is that the current exchanges are not able meet the demand from the growing volume of users. Binance had to freeze new users registration at one point in time. So more exchanges mean more competition and more options for users.

hmm... I am not sure if Binance had to freeze new users only because the number of registrations was too high. It's also possible that there was a lot of pressure put on them from the regulatory side. While I agree that competition is good to have, there are just too many amateurs starting an exchange and actually playing with ordinary peoples' money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:45:51 AM

CoinLion and everyone working on or around the project, a big congratulations on a succesful ICO! You have been smashing it since I began to support you in October and I’m very excited to see what the future will bring all of us! With the features you will bring within the platform, I’m sure you will make a big difference in today’s market! Long live the King, the King of the Jungle!!

█           █
      ██████   ███ █ █ ███   ██████
              █ █████████ █         
         █████    █████    █████   
  ██████   ███████  █  ███████  ███████
 ██   █   ██    ███   ███    ██   █   ██
   █                                 █
  █   ██ ██  ████       ████   █ ██   █
 ██████  ██     ██     ██     ██  ██████
 █     ██████               ██████     █
 █  ███ ███                   ███ ███  █
       ██ ██     ███ ███     ██ ██     
    ██   █  ██ █   ███   █ ██  █   ██ 
  █ ████ ██  █      █      █  ██ ████ █
    ██ █████  ███ █████ ███  █████ ██ 
   ███ ███  ██   ██   ██   ██  ███ ███
    ██ ███ ███ █         █ ███ ███ ██
      ███  ████ █████████ ████  ██
       ██ ███ █    ███    █ ███ ██
         █ ██ ████ ███ ████ ██
             █  █   █   █  █
    █   █ 
      █
██
        █

KOS500

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 08:44:40 AM

Congratulations to the team of the developers with successful completion of the ICO. I am very glad that took part in the bounty of the company, and look forward to the launch platform. Wink
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:39:17 PM

Congratulations to the team of the developers with successful completion of the ICO. I am very glad that took part in the bounty of the company, and look forward to the launch platform. Wink

How much did CoinLion manage to raise in total? I wasn't aware the the ICO is already over...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
vuhoang1giang

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:42:24 PM

I was invest a bit in that project. Hope x2 money.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:08:48 AM

How much did CoinLion manage to raise in total? I wasn't aware the the ICO is already over...
7 mln$. The hardcap was reduced. Congratulations to the team and investors. Hope for the bright future of the project.
Seattlle

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:35:33 PM

We had to defrost our tokens in another ICO I participated in. I'm new to the ICO space and I'm not sure if it's a standard procedure.

I think what it basically means is that you can't send them anywhere until you execute a "defrost" smart contract.

But based on your response it's probably not necessary for Lion tokens Smiley
Jr.Sasha0209

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:08:48 PM

Where can I see the table with the completed tasks for blogs?
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:11:23 PM

Where can I see the table with the completed tasks for blogs?
this links https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bW74vNWIfjzaN9CBsMYK2SnGZbkn_1-WoGgzN9LJDsk/edit#gid=522603184
Vegan97

Activity: 378

Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:44:15 AM

If they can deliver what is in their ann page, I'm sure the trading platform will surpass Binance.

────────  Catholic Coin  ──────── ❤  
DECENTRALIZED CHARITY & NON-PROFIT PLATFORM
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread ⬝  Bounty ⬝  Donate  ──────── ❤  Join token Pre-ICO
luizlopes2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:33:55 PM

Out bounty program will be released soon?
blueheunz

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:34:35 PM

where is bounty ?
Xcvbkol

Activity: 280

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:55:15 PM

where is bounty ?
the bounty campaign ended. here is the topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2426849.0
when the coin will be on stock exchanges and when will the distribution of coins?

Vegan97

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:35:27 AM

where is bounty ?
the bounty campaign ended. here is the topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2426849.0
when the coin will be on stock exchanges and when will the distribution of coins?

"... all Bounty rewards will be finalized and sent out by the 8th of March, 2018."

────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread ⬝  Bounty ⬝  Donate  ──────── ❤  Join token Pre-ICO
Alvaro094

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:28:48 PM

Shady moments on the cryptocurrency world. What to expect? Another scam. Everyone who buys in this will clearly loose their money.

This coin is doom to failure. Don't want to waste my time, having false hopes of success. Going to another project where I can actually earn some money.

This coins has no volume at all. Just pump and dump, with fake news, fake hype, and deceptive promises.

I have saw many people speculation about price into next months but I think that we must to focus about Lion's utility. I mean CoinLion have a great chance to become a competitor by Coinbase, binance, kraken. If everything goes well the people'll start to adopt Coinlion's platform looking track succesful portfolio, also we'll can to trade Lion's pairs free way. I have lot expectations about portfolio management tools. So I don't see because you have bad think.
Vegan97

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:25:04 AM

Thank you, received the bounty rewards! Wish you much success!

pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:01:04 AM

its any big exchange for lion coin? its coin lion platform is a live?
Alvaro094

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:44:02 AM

its any big exchange for lion coin? its coin lion platform is a live?

Currently you can find Coinlion on IDEX, According road map CoinLion is going to became a platform trading, adding cripto trading pairs open on the platform such as NEO, IOTA, NANO, etc. everything will avalaible on July.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: